Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vi-v La Vie

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vi-v La Vie - Page 3 Empty Re: Vi-v La Vie

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:06 am

Taylor almost winced. She didn't want people to think she was a quitter, but even more she didn't want people to think that she cared about what they thought. "Yeah, I don't care, really, but I don't really expect anyone to get it."

She smiled back at Angel, and didn't shrink away from her touch. She wished she'd met Angel earlier. A lot earlier. "I am smarter than all you morons," she laughed. "More talented, too."

Modeling, though, that was something else. Taylor didn't know how she felt about the idea. "I've actually had offers..." She said quietly. It wouldn't be hard at all for her to start a career as a fitness model. She hadn't responded to any of the handful of inquiries, though. She couldn't bear to.

"Man, fuck that, I know I look how hot but that's not all I want to be. I don't know what I want to be, but I know it's not like some picture in a magazine. But then every time I start trying to think of what I want to do, I can't come up with anything. Then I get to thinking 'maybe I can be a trainer' or something, for wrestlers, but I think that's just because I'm having a lot harder of a time staying away than I thought I would."

Despite herself, she blushed. She knew she'd made the right decision, but it didn't make her life apart from AFW any easier. "I just can't just fight because I think I have to. Like, to protect myself. Because once I realized I didn't have to, I didn't want to anymore. Does that make sense? Anyway, you should totally get a rematch with Gatt. She hits hard and she's hard as fuck, but man... she's missing a lot of skills. She doesn't work at the whole thing like I do. Did. I think she'd be an easy win once you know what you're up against."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 am

Angel laughed along with Taylor, lowering her hand from her shoulder, stepping back in to lean against the wall beside her. "Maybe you should consider the modelling, at least?" She asked. "Just as a temporary thing while you try to decide what you really want to do? Training wouldn't be a bad idea either. You don't have to stick with it, just do it until something better comes along. It'll help pay the bills at least."

When Taylor moved onto the part about Sarah, Angel could only grin, nodding as she listened. "Trust me, chica. I know what I'm up against now. A trashy redhead that doesn't know shit about real wrestling." She laughed again, shaking her head. "Thing is, I don't want to fight her again. She gave up the belt, so there's nothing in it. Kicking her ass would feel damn good, but then I'll have all of her flunkies breathing down my neck. I've got more important things to deal with than having to fight off the entire Gatt Attack because their leader is sore about losing, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:41 am

"And you can be a career counselor!"

Taylor laughed and bent at the waist like she was going to laugh until she fell over. "YES I DO!" She said. "I know ALL ABOUT Threesome, trust me. The world may never know how Sarah would do in a fair fight, because she's never had one. I mean, she was my second match in Japan, and she only beat me because of her bitches. Her stupid, matching, pug-fugly bitches. Fuck that, man."

She stuck out her tongue and struck a couple quick, provocative poses, kicking her hips out to one side and then the other. "I can't be a model, though," she said. "I'm missing one key ingredient." She reached out and flicked Angel's breast with her middle finger. "Tits." She shook her head. "I'm glad, though, it must be such a pain in the ass to carry those things around, bouncing around and stuff when you're working out. I don't even have to wear a bra if I don't want to."

She tilted her head and struck a pose with her hand on her hip. "Jealous?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:04 am

Angel laughed along with Taylor. It felt good. She hadn't really made many friends at all in the AFW or in Japan in general, really. It felt good to finally be able to just relax with someone like this, to just cut loose and actually enjoy herself for once.

"You don't need tits to model, chica." She replied as she stepped away from Taylor again, watching her posing this way and that. She playfully slapped at Taylor's finger when the girl poked her chest, sticking her tongue back out at her. "They're not as big a pain as you think they are. "

She placed her own hands on her hips, striking a cocky pose of her own. "Aren't you full of yourself, though. Why would I be jealous of some flat-chested punk?" She teased back at Taylor, her voice keeping a playful air to itself. "I'm more than happy enough with how I look. Almost makes me wonder if you're the jealous one here!"

Last edited by 549 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:40 pm

"Me? Please. I think that pin really went to your head. The fact that I let you win really doesn't bother you or anything?" Taylor said with a roll of her eyes as she brushed her bangs to the side. "Besides, if it weren't for this," she held up her left hand to show her wedding ring, "I'd prove to you that I could have any guy in Japan drooling over me like that," she said with a snap of her fingers.

"But that doesn't matter. I'm perfectly happy with Johnny and with what I've got. I don't need boobs to have a good time," she raised an eyebrow at Angel. "I imagine you do, though. You're probably super gay like everyone else in AFW. You are pretty butch."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Angel rolled her eyes right back at Taylor. "Let me win? Oh please. I know both of us were in a hurry to end that match, but don't go thinking you 'let' me win. If we had any sort of rematch, I'd send you crying right back into retirement."

"And don't go making assumptions, chica. I've only slept with two other women in this company. I'm not nearly as big a slut as most of the other girls in the business." She grinned, flashing Taylor a quick wink. "Y'know, like our friend Heather?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

"Hey, caaaaareful now, old timer. Just because I don't do this for money anymore doesn't mean I won't beat your ass right here for fun," Taylor retorted. The words seemed to roll easily off her tongue, as if talking trash was her native language.

"Whoa, whoa, don't drag Heather back into this. Maybe you're not super slutty, but you're still super gay, which is just more evidence that you're all mad at me because you want me so bad. Sorry, babe," Taylor said, putting one hand behind her head and flicking her hip in Angel's direction. "This train has left the station."

She thought for a second, and then asked "Wait... Who were the two you slept with? Natalia and Akashi?"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 01, 2013 4:26 am

Angel thrust her hips right back towards Taylor, not missing a single beat from the girl. "Don't be jealous, little girl." She teased back at her. "You know I could have you if I really wanted a punk like you."

She shook her head at Taylor's question though. "Akashi, obviously. Hell, who doesn't she sleep with? But Natalia? Please." Angel couldn't help but grin again at Taylor. "If she wants me, she'll have to work her ass off for it. I'm not going to just roll over for her like most the girls around here."

"Tiffany was the second. We've fooled around a few times, here and there. Nothing major, really. We just came to enjoy each other's company after we fought a couple years back, that's all."

Last edited by 549 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 01, 2013 4:06 pm

"Tiffany, huh? Never met her. I've seen her. Wasn't really impressed," Taylor said. But then, she was impressed by very few people, thanks to being extraordinarily critical, and a little cynical. "I get her and the other one confused sometimes. Dixie. Honestly, they all run together with Cecelia, too. Beefy blonde chicks with accents."

She pushed off the wall to stand upright. "Okay, I'll bet you can't guess how many people I've slept with since AFW, and who they are. If you can, I dunno, I'll make out with you for an hour or something. That's like, winning the lottery or something for you homos, right?" She said with a mischievous grin. Of course Angel would never guess right, so it didn't matter what she said, the point was more to see what Angel thought about it.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 am

Angel let out a light tsk. "Better show some respect. Tiff was number two ranked for a while, you know."

Then once again, she rolled her eyes at the punk. "Oh come on. Winning the lottery? For one, you're not my type. And for two, chica? Just cause I like chicks doesn't mean I'm super horny and out to fuck every girl I see. I'm not like the rest of the sexpots in this company." She thought for a moment, then groaned at herself. "But fine, fine. I'll play your game." She held up her fingers, counting slowly as she listed off her thoughts. "One, is your buddy Chigusa, and two, is your guy Johnny. No one else. That's my guess, anyway." To be honest, she had no idea. She had never paid much attention to really anyone else's life outside of the ring, and certainly not Taylor's sex life.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum