Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 am

"Gahh! What's the matter Julie-chan? Have I offended you?" Ryan said.

"I don't think you have Ryan. You're a real gentleman remember." John said with a grin.

"Feeling woozy, falling down. Just grateful I'm not in hentai match....." Ryan muttered as he fell down.

He still had one last thing he could try, if Julie's hands were above his shirt he could unbutton it.
Getting his shirt off would expose his well trained chest, the paleness of it shining brightly in the lights.
In any case Ryan was hoping to distract Julie with his peak trained body "Distracted by the fan-service as my Doctor would say." Ryan thought to himself, his Doctor's advice was doing nothing for the poetic young man but there was no crime in trying his luck again. If this didn't work he might just need to call it quits. Or if he was lucky he may slump onto his back with Julie still on him.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 am

it was the first time that julie see it, but a men could escape from a sleeper hold so easily. Struggling a little, ryan manage to unbutton his shirt. But the boy try once again to stand in the ring, and fall onto his back with julie. The petite girl knows perfectly that this kind of move could be violent for her tiny body, so she stop her hold and let ryan fall Alone. When she was on his back, julie could not see his body. But when she escape to the boy, she realize that she grabs firmly his shirt. Her cute face turn into red immediatly, blushing, julie admire the perfect abs and the perfect trainned body of ryan. But she is in a wrestling match, so she scream and stuttering

_ per....pervert....t....take your clothes....and let's continue

julie then take some deep breathe and try to calm down, for sure she lost her advantage, and ryan see that she is impressed, and even interessting by his body

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Ryan had a light blush on his face as he got back up and noticed Julie holding his shirt. "Per.. Pervert??! The only pervert here is my Doctor!" he said as he pointed an finger of accusation at John.

"Well me and Erica are just....Very open when it comes to extra people in the bedroom, or the sauna, or maybe in the car." John replied with a large grin. It was true, he and Erica loved threesomes and would even try and get Ryan into a 4 way, however Ryan knew how to beat a hasty retreat when it came to that. John and Erica would try and get many people to have a fumble under the curtains with them on a regular basis.

Ryan's toned chest was on display here, it already had quite a few scars adorned on it. A few were from his abusive Father and others were from his crusade as the dark savior. There was even one that loomed just below his heart. He was always very lean and muscular. He groaned in response to his Doctor and said to Julie "Do you know anyone else like my Doctor? I swear he's not of this earth." as he slowly edged himself towards her to carry on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 am

as soon as ryan put his clothes, julie shake her head and try to focuse on the match. So her sleeper hold work a little, but the giant boy can't let her go closer, and it's too hard to grab his neck.... only one solution, make him fall. Running in the ring, julie throw herself, and try to send her legs in a vicious dropkick, targeting the legs of the boy.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Ryan was trying to edge his way nearer to his beautiful foe, only to be taken aback by Julie's dropkick.
It nailed him right on his kneecaps, "Yeow!" Ryan yelped out as he fell to the ground.

"Are you okay Ryan?" John asked in a concerned tone.

Ryan grunted and said "She got me right on the knees Doc, they're all numb."

"Like that time me and Erica broke the bed we were sleeping on here. You know the two of us were in the grip of passion when it just went down on us, gave Eri the fright of her life. We weren't even both on it when it broke technically, Erica had one leg on the vanity unit. We got a new bed now though, and there's room enough for a 3rd Aline-san." John said with a large grin.

Ryan groaned and said to Julie "You know what you're doing, you from some sort of wrestling family or something?"
His knees still hurt like heck, Julie could do anything now. But Ryan is known for his great endurance, there's still a good chance he can get back up from whatever she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:17 pm

_ now take this !!! hummpff... so one...

julie see that her drop kick works... without waiting, she stand up and try to tackle the bigger boy in a vicious spear, Julie want to put the boy on the ground, and if she get there, the petite wrestler will sit on his chest and put an hand on each side of his head... trying to pinning him

on the other side, we can't say that the doctor is a polite man... fortunately for him, Aline san like this kind of man, really proud, and a little too confident. turning on the doctor, she push him with her giant boobs and tease him a little

_ If I come, You could be sure that I broke the bed, and you in the same time... you really want to try ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Doctor John had an ear to ear grin on his face. "Well madam, I've been from England to Brazil. I've learned many techniques in the art of the bedroom. You can be sure Erica would love to be part of it, why don't we leave the kids in the park yes?" he muttered to her, his nose near hers.

Elsewhere Ryan was in a spot of bother here, the wind was knocked out the sails of the young man.
As the spear of Julie nailed him back to the floor he grunted in pain.
"Thank God for my iron body, that could've hurt real bad. Nah I take that back my ribs are numb." Ryan said aloud with a wince.

Just then Julie had sat on his pale and toned chest, a bright blush dashed across the face of Ryan as she placed a hand on both sides of his head. Then he noticed how light she was atop him. But he was uncertain of what she had in mind so he thought of a plan, however she could do anything to him right now as he tried to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 pm

_ You can't really think that you will got me so easily... my idea.... if your patient win against my julie.... I will accept... a match against you.... that's seems fair, no ? fufufu....

while aline play with the doctor, the petite julie do her best and try to pin once for all the boy, probably the best way for her to win as a KO or a submission seems to be... unrealistic against a opponent like ryan. She try to put the legs of ryan under her armpit and keep him trapped, continuing the count

_ .... TWO....

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 pm

"Ryan get up!" John said.

"Huh? Okay Doctor!" Ryan yelled, he promptly jerked his legs around and lifted his shoulders up.

"How am I doing Doctor?"

"Like a boss!" John said with a thumbs up.

"Ryan ain't gonna go down easy, he can take a truckload of punishment." John said to Aline, it was true Ryan seemed to be able to withstand injuries that would render most people out cold. It was a mixture of the young man's willpower, and just how his body was made. The scars on his body, most prominent was the one near his heart stood testament to Ryan's endurance.

Now Ryan would slowly stand back up trying to catch his breath, he was a bit winded after Julie knocked the wind out his sail with that spear.
But he could keep going, and more importantly he was back on his feet. He lightly coughed as he ran a hand into his bright blonde hair.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:15 pm

julie continue to blush, no matter how she try to beat the boy, he was always OK and find a way to escape, and more important, he continue to be so.... beautiful... with his hand on his hair, his well trainned body, the perfect line of his muscle, and...
Shaking her head, julie try to focuse on the fight, and stop to be distracted by the boy... a hard work for her

_ hey ryan, try to be more serious.... I come !!!

Running to the boy, julie jumps in an attempt of a full body splash, a stupid move against the taller boy, but julie does not really think now.... she is too confuse.
In a same time, aline sigh, when julie make her predictable move against ryan, telling to the doctor

_ if julie continue like that, I thinks that I have to fight you quickly

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next