Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Freia Kagami Vs. Lisa

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Freia Kagami Vs. Lisa - Page 3 Empty Re: Freia Kagami Vs. Lisa

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 am

Freia grinned a bit in glee as she kept up her STF submission hold on the lovely Lisa and for the time it seemed to be going quite well, the lovely white haired wrestler however was met with resistance from Lisa but at the moment she did her best to try and keep her hold locked in, though as much as she tried even she could feel how she was slowly starting to lose her grip of Lisa's head. " Beg for mercy and maybe I will !" Freia let out as she also let out a laugh that followed her cocky words.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 31, 2013 3:29 am

"Fuck you!" Lisa said as Freia told her to beg for mercy. Lisa continued to struggle in the hold Freia held her in and the card shark refused to give in to the girls demands. Lisa however knew she was in a bad position that was getting worse by the second. Lisa quickly had to switch her tactics as she hands moved to Freia's arms and Lisa quickly dug her nails into Freia's skin before raking them down the girls arms. "Let's see how you like this." Lisa said as she performed the dirty tactic.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 am

Freia grinned as she got Lisa to cry out a bit in anger as she managed to get the seemingly fun Lisa rather pissed, which of course brought a smile to the lovely white haired beauties face. Though soon enough Lisa soon enough raked her nails across Freia's arm, she cried out in pain as red streaks of irritated skin could be seen on her arm, and even more so as it seemed that Lisa had gotten a bit of the lovely Beauty beyond death's skin with her. Something that made Freia cry out in pain and forced her to release the pink haired girl from the grasp.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 am

As soon as Freia let go of Lisa, Lisa rolled away from her opponent and just lay on the mat as she tried to relax her body to try and make the pain from the submission hold go away. "Just wait until i pay you back for that." Lisa said as she rolled onto her front and slowly got to her knees. Lisa was in quite a bit of pain as she had taken a beating from Freia while in that submission hold. "I won't let you do that to me again. I mean i am flexible but my perfect body can only bend so much." Lisa said with a pained look on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:20 am

Freia grit her teeth as she rubbed her arms with the palm of her other hand, she couldn't help but be a little teary eyed because of that nasty clawing she had taking from Lisa. But regardless she shook her head and glared over at Lisa. The girl's words only helped to get her pumped up a bit, moving up to her feet as she would shake her head a little as she looked on at Lisa. " Oh honey, you will bend more than that before I am done with you tonight. All before you tap out." Freia let out as she would move up to her feet and get into a grappling stance, getting ready to grapple with this girl once again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3