Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

GreatForce vs Tatsuki Le Feuvre

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GreatForce vs Tatsuki Le Feuvre - Page 3 Empty Re: GreatForce vs Tatsuki Le Feuvre

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 am

"Guha..." GreatForce vision was blurry from the lack of air she got. GreatForce could still hear Tatsucki foot steps and acted swiftly rolling out of the way just time time spearing only a few seconds. The commentators raved about that and played into in slow-mo for people at home. "Your fast Tatsucki I'll give you that..." GreatForce would switch to Tiquondo and get into a position. With GreatForces bigger rang than tatsucki she could keep her at bay with her powerful kicks and wear her out..

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

GreatForce vs Tatsuki Le Feuvre - Page 3 Empty Re: GreatForce vs Tatsuki Le Feuvre

Post by Cy_Man Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:05 am

Tatsuki was surprised at how GreatForce changed from a different fighting style and started to unleash a barrage of kicks with wide range and keeps back from it and knows for a fact that the tall greenie was doing this to keep the athlete at bay but does hear GreatForce's compliment. "Thank you GreatForce-san. Your a good fighter yourself." she says in response to compliment her as well. Tatsuki keeps back to avoid getting hit, eventually dodging a bit to avoid a kick or two to try to find an opening. **There has to be something to get her to stop or catch her off guard.... I got it!** Tatsuki then came up with an idea, she ran backwards into the ropes and then bounces off of them, launching herself into GreatForce and then falls down and slides under her opponent's legs and then tries to use her arms to trip GreatForce's ankles to make her fall. **I hope this works!**

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:36 pm

GreatForce eye widen at the site of Tatsucki coming down on her, in GreatForce mind she though to counter this. GreatForces stopped her endless barrage of kicks and waited for the right moment to do a rising kick. GreatForce took some risk with this because if she didn't have enough force behind her kick Tatsucki could do what she wanted. Yet if this worked GreatForce would try to get Tatsucki in a bear hug were she can think of way to bring her pain in many ways. GreatForce would close her eye and wait for the right moment opening them sending a strong kick to the head on Tatsucki.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 am

As Tatsuki is running back at GreatForce from launching herself from the ropes she sees her stop her attacks and figures that the green giant will try to counter the athlete but decided to go and stick with her plan, taking her own risk. When Tatsuki falls back GreatForce does a rising kick aimed at her head which misses her by 2 centimeters, grazing her and succeeds in sliding under and between GreatForce's legs and using her arm to trip her stationary leg, making her fall on her stomach. Afterwards when Tatsuki gets back up she will go over to GreatForce's fallen body and crouches down to put her left knee down on her back and grabs her opponent's left leg then lifts it up backwards and around the back of Tatsuki's neck and bends it down, using the Stretch Muffler to inflict pain onto GreatForce's leg.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:32 pm

As GreatForce saw that her kicked missed her eyes widen at the site GreatForce had sworn to god that she hit Tatsucki she even felt it a bit. GreatForce came crashing down again to the mat, she grunted as looked over to Tatsucki who was already on her way. GreatForce was recovering from that last hit and was crawling away. But it was no use Tatsucki was just to dam fast to get away from. GreatForce found her self in another one of Tatsucki holds. The pain GreatForce was getting was not really from the legs as she was really flexible but Tatsucki knee that digged in her spine. But GreatForce was not one to go with out a plan with her free hands she push her body up a tilt it to try a get Tatsucki off her.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Tatsuki keeps her Stretch Muffler on GreatForce with her knee on her back as the green giant grunts in pain, and since GreatForce's legs are long Tatsuki has a lot of leverage to keep her opponent in this hold as she bends GreatForce's leg even more to try to inflict more pain on her. Then Tatsuki feels herself being lifted up as her opponent is using her hands to push her body up in a tilt to try to get the athlete off of her, but Tatsuki can see this tactic is a double edged sword for GreatForce since Tatsuki pushing her knee down into the tall woman's back along with GreatForce forcefully pushing herself up will only dig Tatsuki's knee in her back more and cause more pain, but when GreatForce tilts herself back a bit Tatsuki releases her since she cannot keep her knee on the green giant anymore and walks back a bit while planning her next move.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:29 pm

"It seams that I have underestimated you Tatsuki." GreatForce look at Tatsuki eyes saying this as got back to her corner. "It's been fun Tatsuki but play time is over now..." GreatForce would get into her own fighting stance for her own fighting style called Dirty-X. "Prepare to witness to power of my own made fighting style Dirt-X tatsuki." GreatForce would quickly approach Tatsuki ready to deliver two eye shots at her if this worked GreatForce would quickly put tatsuki in a bear hug and slam her on the ground.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Tatsuki looks into GreatForce's eyes and sees that she has got completely serious as of now even before she announced that "playtime was over". "Your starting to take this serious now GreatForce-san? And you shouldn't take me lightly just because I am small." The athlete says to the tall woman as Tatsuki preps herself for whatever may come her way but was confused as to this new fighting style which GreatForce claims to have made it herself. "Dirty-X?" she asks but then GreatForce charges at Tatsuki and tries to jab her eyes which shocks her as she grabs her opponent's wrists to stop the attack as her expression turns more serious then ever. "Resorting to cheating tactics are you GreatForce?" Tatsuki says in a serious tone without using the -san honorific then hops up and slides under GreatForce's legs yet again while holding onto her wrists to pull her under to try to make her fall down yet again onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

"I wouldn't say cheating since I have taken down whole gangs with this fight style I say lethal..." GreatForce waited for Tatsucki to go for her legs and right when she did GreatForce tightened them up making in very hard for Tatsucki to bring her to the ground. GreatForce still stands "Your so predictable now Tatsucki I thought you have something beater than that... With that GreatForce shock Tatsucki off her legs ready to tackle her and deliver a barge of punches to her face. "I was taking it easy on Tatsucki you see I have been in combat outside the ring many times. I have been shot at and I still win..."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:55 pm

( Tatsuki didn't go for the legs she pulled GreatForce's arms with her when she slide between her legs to use her balance against her to make her flip and fall down on her back )

Tatsuki's plan to flip GreatForce over and fall onto her back by pulling her arms with her by sliding between the tall woman's legs has failed as her opponent tightened her legs to keep her in place and then used her arms to fling Tatsuki off and is the tackles to the ground with her opponent on top of her "Oof!" Tatsuki is then bombarded by a barrage of punches aimed at her face, she gets hit by two punches but then uses her arms to block the other punches taking the damage to her arms as she hears GreatForce talk about her past. Tatsuki shrugs while taking these hits as she bucks her hips up to try to get GreatForce off of her and if that didn't work she'd use her knees to kick GreatForce off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next