Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Erica vs Natasha: #6 vs #3 of the AFW's Sexiest Women

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica vs Natasha: #6 vs #3 of the AFW's Sexiest Women - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica vs Natasha: #6 vs #3 of the AFW's Sexiest Women

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:49 am

Natasha hadn't quite realized it until now but she was in a bad way underneath Erica whose large breasts completely covered her face, making it quite difficult to breath especially now that she had been brought to orgasm by the skillful fingers of her orange haired opponent, the french beauty doing all she could to endure the pleasure assaulting her by biting down upon the woman's breast and hooking her fingers inside Erica's pussy.The prolonged moan which escaped Erica told Natasha she was having an effect upon the woman, but as her climax began to fade she felt herself growing tired, no doubt thanks to the lack of air, but she shook her head when Erica asked her to submit and instead pushed herself to fight back. Natasha's fingers would suddenly resume pumping in and out of Erica's pussy, her thumb brushing against the woman's clit with every thrust, meanwhile she would release Erica's breast from between her teeth and go back to sucking upon them instead, her tongue licking the supple flesh of the woman's mounds hungrily.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Erica vs Natasha: #6 vs #3 of the AFW's Sexiest Women - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica vs Natasha: #6 vs #3 of the AFW's Sexiest Women

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

Erica let out a moan as Natasha bit into her tit "You know just the way i like it." Erica said as she was on the verge of cumming herself but she was trying her best to hold it back so she could torture Natasha some more. "Just relax and let my fingers do their work. If you are a good girl i may eat you out after you give up." Erica said as she continued to pump away at Natasha's pussy. "I know my breasts are perfect so why don't you just keep worshiping them." Erica said before letting out a long moan as Erica's fingers finally brought her to orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:59 am

Natasha shook her head as much as she could with those giant tits still pressed firmly against her face, her cries of protest lost as they became muffled against the woman's chest, leaving her with the only way to show her denial to the woman being shaking her head. Erica was relentless, merciless even as her fingers continued to push her bikini bottom up into Natasha's sex, the blue haired beauty highly sensitive after her orgasm and soon her moans turned to screams against the woman's mounds. Suddenly an opportunity came as Erica reached her own orgasm upon Natasha's fingers which promptly sped up within the woman's sex to make Erica's climax as draining as possible. Squirming against the woman Natasha pushed as hard as she could, kicking the bottom of the pool in a bid to take advantage of Erica's orgasm to escape the hold altogether, looking to get some distance between them in order to recover.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 am

Erica had tried her best not to orgasm as she knew it would give Natasha the opening she was looking for but Erica couldn't resist her body's urges any longer and she cam hard all over Natasha's fingers. Erica was still orgasming as Natasha pushed her away. Erica immediately reached down to remove the cherry from her sex before tossing it at Natasha "I bet that tastes delicious. Why don't you try tasting my cherry?" Erica said with a smile on her face as she sat on her ass trying to recover after her recent orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:58 am

Natasha threw all of her remaining energy after being kept in that delicious smother for so long into bringing Erica to a massive orgasm, and once she had her fingers did not let up either, pounding the woman's pussy as fast as she could push her hand to move until Erica likely couldn't think straight let alone maintain her hold upon the buxom french woman. One last bite upon Erica's nipple and Natasha then pushed herself away, practically gulping down mouth fulls of sweet air after being deprived of it for so long. As her breathing grew less heavy Natasha turned to her bikini, pulling her bottom back into place over her still dripping sex before placing her breasts back into the cups of her top, her eyes on the very naked Erica all the while.

She smiled as the fiery haired woman tossed the cherry her way, Natasha wasting little time in plucking it from the jello and pressing it against her lips. "Don't mind if I do." Natasha said seductively before pushing the cum drenched cherry into her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue to fully enjoy its rich flavor before she ultimately bit off the stem and swallowed the fruit. A few seconds would pass before Natasha stuck out her tongue and plucked the stem, now tied into a knot, showing it off to Erica. "Erica you might be right, perhaps you are better than number six, five seems more fitting of your body."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 am

Erica was panting on her back as she regained her strength from her recent orgasm. "By the end of this i will be more than number 5 i will be number 3." Erica said as she looked at Natasha who had tied a knot in the cherry with her tongue. "I bet you can do wonderful things with your tongue. I can't wait until i am riding your face after my victory." Erica said with a smirk as she got on her knees. "Well i hope you are ready for me to rock your world and leave you in a puddle of your own cum." Erica said with a smile as she waited for Natasha to be ready.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

It was a bit of relief to watch Erica panting as heavily as she was after experiencing what was sure to be the first of many orgasms during their match, Natasha had quite the sexual stamina herself but Erica had felt nearly unbeatable during their first exchange, the orange haired woman managing to outlast Natasha which was quite unusual for the blue haired woman. But that illusion had now been dispelled and despite the confident words coming from Erica Natasaha had little doubt she was going to be winning this contest. However she had no intention of leaving Erica anywhere once she won, unlike her Natasha fully intended to claim Erica as her reward once this match was done, and after she had her fun with number six the woman wouldn't even be able to crawl away from Natasha.

"This tongue certainly can do wonderful things Erica, so much so that when it brings you to cry out, begging for me to stop that you won't even care about losing to me anymore." Natasha said seductively as she slid her knees forward a few feet towards Erica, her body leaned forward so that her breasts were on display for the orange haired woman. "Once I've won you will be passed out and drenched in your juices, though I won't be leaving you to recover anytime soon." Natasha would rise back up onto her knees and move towards Erica, her arms raised as she asked for a hand to hand lock up.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Erica licked her lips as Natasha presented her breasts "You better be careful with those things or else i may just have to use them against you." Erica said as she slid closer to Natasha and accepted her hand to hand lock up "I can't wait to hear you moan and squirm in submission." Erica said as she would try to push Natasha's hands to the side so she could slide closer and ram her breasts into Natasha's "You have some nice tits but nowhere near as nice as mine." Erica would say before leaning her head forward to kiss Natasha on the lips to try and throw Natasha off her game for a second.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 am

Natasha opened her lips to say something in reply to Erica's little threat about using her breasts against her but thought better of it, there was no need to try and scare Erica away from the lock out Natasha sought with big words, instead she simply smiled at the gorgeous, fiery haired woman as she intertwined her fingers with Erica's. "You'll hear moaning my dear, from both of us I'm sure, but the cries of submission will be coming from your lovely lips." Natasha shot back with a teasing laugh to top it off, for now that she had Erica up close and with nothing to do except deal with her she could afford to have her fun with the woman.

Erica however seemed to have something similar in mind for their lock up, as now that their hands were clasped together the woman immediately pulled her hands out to the sides and thrusting her tits into Natasha's own flawless mounds. She winced at first but quickly began to counter attack, pushing Erica back a few inches only to then ram her nipples directly into those of Erica, repeating this several times with more power behind the move with each reiteration. This would only stop when Erica leaned in to kiss the french woman, but as delicious as the lip lock was Natasha desired more, deciding for another type of kiss as she began to rock her hips back and forth driving her sex into Erica's sopping wet pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:36 am

Erica felt Natasha begin to ram their pussies together and Erica let out a moan into Natasha's mouth before humping back against to try and fight back against Natasha's sexual assault. Erica would also try to slam her tits into Natasha's to prove that hers were the better and sexier pair. Erica tried her best to fight back against Natasha but she was soon being pushed back by Natasha's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next