by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka Empty Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:03 am

[align=justify:98rxqziu]Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka L5C9g.png[/align:98rxqziu]
[align=justify:98rxqziu][size=150:98rxqziu]Vs.[/align:98rxqziu]
[align=justify:98rxqziu]Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka 156653.jpg[/align:98rxqziu]

Standard match
Victory via pinfall, submission or knockout.

Ryuko stood before the ramp that blocked the path down to the ring, simply waiting at the moment that her music would start and she would be able to head down towards the ring, today wasn't just any night after all. Since it wasn't that often that the Thunder Empress herself was booked for a match she had been looking forward to today, and more than just that was the fact that she was facing quite a veteran of the wrestling world, a bit more so than she herself was and that idea kind of excited her a bit.

When the stage hands came up to the attractive Thunder Ryuko and told her that she was up to go down the ring in just a few seconds, the brunette started to check her outfit making sure that it was well fitted and sat just right against her well trained body. As soon as she was done her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnZ3_e_8LQ:98rxqziu]music[/url:98rxqziu] started up and Ryuko jumped out onto the ramp to a quite a loud amount of cheers and boos, a very mixed reaction but no one could deny that it was a extreme reaction.

Ryuko smiled a bit as she started to walk down the ramp, a spray of pyrotechnic lights shot up from the ramps as a few lighting like shots went around down from the ceiling into safe positions around the ring, before Ryuko approached it and rolled into the ring under the bottom ropes and moved up to her feet, raising an arm up into the air and as she did lighting struck down all around the ring at once. The Crowd gave the same loud reaction as before before Ryuko would simply turn towards the ramp and wait in the center of the ring for her opponent for the night.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka Empty Re: Thunder Ryuko Vs. Justice Asuka

Post by Cy_Man Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

In the locker room Sanae was sitting on a bench in a far corner of the locker room looking down at the floor with her eyes shut as she has a moment of nostalgia of her past during her time as Justice Asuka, one of the most beloved and well known wrestling champions back in her old wrestling league which shut down 3 years before the rise of the AFW. "I'm finally back, but will any of my old fans from before be here? Will any of them recognize me?" Sanae said as she keeps thinking of the past. She is so worried that during her 3 years of retirement her fans would forget about her and that she had become nothing more then a distant memory now but she hoped that wasn't the case. Just then she stands up and leaves the locker room with her wrestling outfit on.

As Sanae exits the locker room she is greeted by her manager Ryoma. "Sanae-san, its almost time for the match to begin." He told Sanae as she smiles at him and wraps her arms around Ryoma's neck. "Thank you Ryoma-kun, you really are becoming a good manager." Sanae said back to him as she moves her face closer to Ryoma's face and kisses him on the lips for a second before pulling away from Ryoma. "S-Sanae-san not here!" He said in surprise, despite that Ryoma was 20 years old and is lot younger then Sanae is, she and Ryoma are lovers and Sanae treasures him since he is also her biggest fan. "Hehehe sorry Ryoma-kun." She said as a last note as Ryoma hands her her cloak and she puts it on and awaits her turn to enter the ring.

Sanae had watched Thunder Ryuko's entrance on a tv screen and was impressed with what she saw, especially with the final lightning striking the ring at the end. "Whoa..." Sanae knew there was no time to be impressed since her time to enter has started as her entrance music plays and puts on the hood of the cloak and walks down the ramp and into the arena. Sanae walks out a little bit as the crowd looks at her wondering who she was since they cannot see who she was under the cloak and then while she was standing in place, just as the chorus of the song kicks up Sanae throws off the cloak and more then 3/4 of the crowd looked at her surprised, they recognized her. **I thought as much, they don't remember-** just before she finished that thought the crowd erupted into huge thunderous cheers for Sanae, no Justice Asuka, she looks up in astonishment and then smiles with tears running down her face. Justice Asuka then wipes the tears away as her expression becomes serious as she runs into the ring, jumping over the ropes and into the ring. She raises her fist into the air for the crowd as the cheers got louder before she walks to her corner and faces her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:20 am

Ryuko grinned a bit as she saw the veteran wrestler head down towards the ring and soon enough saw how the beautiful Justice Asuka made her way into the ring, the crowd seemed to love her quite a bit and it simply caused Ryuko to place her hands on her hips, she couldn't help but smirk as she looked on at the attractive girl as she saw her get into her corner. Ryuko herself stood still in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips now as she puffed her chest out a bit.

She would looked on a bit on her opponent for a few seconds before she would raise her hand up and try to gesture for Asuka to come towards her. " Come on now Justice, you aren't gonna make me wait for ever are you." Ryuko said with a smirk on her face as she would tilt her head a bit on to the side and try to get the girl to come towards her.

Ryuko during her time in Wrestle Angles had kind of heard and seen a fair bit of what Justice Asuka did as a wrestler and had one day looked forward to stepping into the ring with her in some manner of form and was kind of liking this match up for the night. Therefore Ryuko wanted to make sure that it was going to be a match to remember.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 am

Justice Asuka was so happy to be in the ring again after 3 years of retirement and that her fans still remember her to this very day so she wanted a while to take it all in so she stood at her corner for a while until she was ready to begin her match with her first opponent Thunder Ryuko. All Justice Asuka knew of Ryuko that she was a Heel who is both liked and hated that originated from the Wrestle Angels league which she knew about but was prohibited to taking part in when she was forced to retire.

The former Gigamax Champion looks over to Thunder Ryuko who is has a confident look with her head tilted along with her hand gesturing for Justice to approach her, and so she did while smiling but remaining on her guard just in case Ryuko did something, she is a Heel after all. "I haven't been in the ring for 3 years Ryuko-san. Please let me enjoy this long awaited moment." she said as she too stands in the center of the ring with Thunder Ryuko.

Sanae is eagerly waiting for the match to start but she wants to talk to Ryuko for a little bit before the match starts to be friendly and fair with her opponent and to prove this she holds her hand out to Ryuko for a friendly handshake, but still remains on FULL guard just in case she were to do something nasty. "Let us have a good first match together to remember Ryuko-san."

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 am

Thunder Ryuko couldn't hold back a little chuckle after she heard what Justice Asuka said she couldn't really believe that she stood in the ring with a quite famous wrestler who she really wanted to beat right now, the girl seemed like the typical fan favorite face girl in any kind of wrestling place. The girl was quite and interesting girl though, as it seemed as if their battle would be an interesting one.

Both girl's seemed to be pretty much similar in weight, shape and size, which could be a really interesting part of the match, if they were equal in things like that it would be without a doubt their skill that decided who was the best wrestler. "3 Years huh ? Hope you didn't think that you would win your re-debut match with such rusty skills." Ryuko let out as she looked up and down on Justice Asuka's frame.

When she then heard Justice tell them to have a good match, Ryuko would step up to Asuka and close the distance between the two to press her front against the beautiful face wrestlers front, with that their breasts would press against each other as the two's faces would barley be more than an inch apart from each other. " I'll make sure this becomes a beating you'll remember for the rest of your life." Ryuko let out with a grin as she would then attempt and raise on of her hands to offer a test of strength to the veteran wrestler.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:09 am

Justice Asuka knew just from looking at Ryuko's expression that she wanted to beat Justice up, but that didn't phase her at all in fact it amused her, made her like her opponent more, expecting a great re-debut match. When Ryuko mentioned Justice's rusty wrestling skills she laughed playfully and unashamedly. "Hahahahaha! Its true that my skills have gotten rusty over the 3 years of my retirement, but I still worked out and stayed in shape. Plus I did have practice matches with my old partners for 2 weeks before coming here." She said in response to her skills. "Although it may be a disadvantage and it may cause me to lose I don't care whether or not I lose. As of for now I am here to have fun and enjoy myself to make up for those 3 years." She said as a final note.

Justice waited for Ryuko to either accept the handshake or deny it but was surprised by what Ryuko did next. Her opponent walked up closely to Justice, closing the distance between them. When their breasts were pressed together Justice felt a surge of slight pleasure from it. "Ah~ Your a feisty one Ryuko-san." Justice said and was not phased with how close their faces were, so closes Justice can kiss Ryuko but doesn't, and after hearing Ryuko promising to make this a beating she'll remember for life she just giggles at that remark. "Your so cute Ryuko-san, but your too late there. The match I will remember for life was my final match which I lost that forced me to retire, and do yourself a favor and don't get cocky."

The veteran wrestler is liking being this close to her opponent with their breasts pressed together, it makes Justice want to do sexual actions with Ryuko but she is controlling herself. Seeing Ryuko smile and raising her hand up shows she wanted to test Justice's strength. The blue head smiles and raises her own hand and puts her hand together with Ryuko's accepting the challenge, and puts in her strength in it so Ryuko doesn't push her hand back easily.

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:51 am

Ryuko shook her head a bit as she pressed up against Justice Asuka when she heard what Asuka said about that she shouldn't be getting too cocky all that Ryuko could let out was a little chuckle, " pfft...cocky ? I'm not, I just know how this is gonna play out granny." Ryuko let out as she smirked a bit, feeling how her large breasts pressed up against Asuka's breasts with the two hotties standing so close in such a intense showdown.

The crowd seemed to love the stand off, " Feisty and cute huh ? " Ryuko let out a bit quietly as she would shake her head a little bit, a slight blush on her cheek as she was complimented by the famous Justice Asuka." Who said I'm too late ? You haven't been with me in the ring, I am gonna make sure you won't forget this beatdown." Ryuko let out after she had shaken away her blush.

When she raised her hands up into the air and saw Asuka accept it she couldn't help but smile, " Let's see who's the strongest, shall we! The infamous Thunder Ryuko or the well known Justice Asuka." Ryuko let out as she would feel the mighty Justice put strength into the lock up and so would Ryuko doing what she could to match Asuka's strength and keep them in a tight and strong lock up.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Justice Asuka is either being teased or mocked by Thunder Ryuko but she doesn't mind especially with the two close together like this with their large breasts pressed together and their faces merely an inch away. The former champion hears cat calls from the crowd and photo flashes all around the arena showing that everyone is truly enjoying the quick show the sexy girls are giving to them. "Seems everyone is enjoying what they see."

While the two have their test of strength together before the match they show to be evenly matched with both girls not letting up at all. After Ryuko said to see which of the two wrestlers were the strongest Justice giggled. "Yes let us see Ryuko-san, and I do not plan to hold back at all in this match." She said as she keeps smiling and gives off a serious vibe and expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Ryuko couldn't do anything else but agree with what Asuka was saying, it was pretty clear that the crowd was loving the two of them and loving the vision of the two beauties pressing up tightly against each other, it was a appealing scene after all as the two famous well known veteran wrestlers were pushing their breasts against each other and fighting with all their strength in their bodies. " Heh! Don't think that's gonna help you." Ryuko let out as she would feel that she and Asuka was pretty even in terms of strength, so it seemed that this match would not be determined by who was the strongest of them.

When she saw that this was not going to work out in the long run as the two of them would simply tire each other out by doing this, Ryuko would attempt and take a step back and then try to shoot her knee up in an attempt to make her knee crash into Justice Asuka's abs for a nasty kneestrike from this close contact position of them two and try to stun Asuka a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Although some wouldn't be comfortable with all of the cat calls and photos being taken of the two beautiful and very sexy girls Justice didn't mind it one bit and just closed her eyes and smiled with a giggle. **It really is nice that they remember me, I am so happy.** She thought as she then opens her eyes and continued her focus on the test of strength, until that is she sees Ryuko pull back and then finally pulls off a nasty trick a Heel would do. "Heh!"

Justice was on full guard and expected this to happen a she immediately lets go of her opponent's hands and quickly blocks and grabs Ryuko's leg to stop her sneak attack. "Nice try Ryuko-san, but I expected this to happen." The crowd gasps can be heard with Ryuko does this but then with all of her strength Justice Asuka would lift Thunder Ryuko up into the air and arc her back backwards and slams Ryuko into the mat with a Suplex style technique and then the crowd roars in cheers seeing Justice counter Ryuko's dirty trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next