by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Boredom in the Bar

2 posters

Go down

Boredom in the Bar Empty Boredom in the Bar

Post by dlamp Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 am

Man, I haven't a match in awhile... Specifically, Emi only had one match, and as nice as it was that she won it, she was hoping for more. Sadly, there had been no request and her manager, Tsubaki-san, had told her to just train and not let the win get to her head. "I get that she wants me off my high, but it's been at least a month now..." She said with a sigh. She was currently in a small bar near a AFW gym. She finished her daily training and just felt like getting a drink. Despite her background, Emi rarely had alcohol. In fact, she was having the bar's club soda. She was a lightweight when it came to beer, so she rarely touched the stuff. "Tsubaki-san's gotten give me something by the end of the month though, this is just too long. Hell, I'd take hentai match at this point." She said with a sigh. "Man... maybe I'll just spar with some of the girls in the gym after this drink."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the Bar Empty Re: Boredom in the Bar

Post by ThunderFox Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 am

Ayane was stoked after her most recent win. After losing her first match, it was a good feeling, getting her first win here at the AFW. Not to mention, it was against one of the big guys that everyone around seemed to consider "tough." Yeah, the match had been rough, and it did a number on her back, but she won in the end, and that's all that mattered to Ayane. Winning. And with a win against someone like Kent Quick under her belt, she was ready to take on anything at this point. If she could take down a giant of a man like him, she was sure she could take on just about anyone on the roster. Call it cockiness. But she didn't care in the least.

Figuring that she deserved a night out after such a hard won fight, Ayane decided that tonight was as good as any to go out drinking. What better way to celebrate anyway, right? She made her way to small bar that she knew wasn't far from the gym. Convenient, considering she liked to go there after training sometimes. It was a cozy place, small, but almost often busy. Since the bar was in town, it attracted a lot of late night attention from folks getting off work and the like. Thankfully though, it wasn't too late, so it wasn't that busy. Ayane was looking forward to a night of drinking.

Once inside, Ayane slipped over to the bar and ordered a glass of Scotch. A bit fancy, but she loved the taste. It was sure to be nice and peaceful...

Glancing around, Ayane was curious to see who was around. There was sometimes people in here that she liked to hang out with, get drunk with. She didn't really consider them friends, but drinking buddies were like friends. Kind of. Almost immediately though, someone caught her eye. A girl. she seemed... familiar. Squinting, Ayane looked at the girl, sitting by herself, for a moment before it finally hit her. It was her. That... Emi girl. The girl who beat Ayane in her first match. Well, wasn't this just a dandy.

Ayane slowly got to her feet after downing her glass of Scotch, cringing as she felt it burn on the way down. Damn, she loved that feeling. Setting the glass down, she made her way over to Emi, standing close, but not too close.

"Well well, isn't this a shock," Ayane said, her tone mellow, but also carrying a bit of threat to it. She wasn't fond of this girl. At all really. she managed to beat her in her first match. And Ayane hated losing with a burning passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 am

Emi continued to drink her club soda, looking through the window. She wondered what else she could do at the gym when she finished drinking. Maybe I'll just spar with some of the girls there. She thought, shrugging. She'd rather have a match than a spar, but whatever worked.

"Well well, isn't this a shock,"

Emi turned her head to see a familiar face. It was the girl she had beat in her first match... her name escaped Emi though. Judging by her tone, she wasn't pleased to see her. Emi sighed, she was used to things like this, she beat someone and they wanted revenge, or at least give her a rough time. It was an issue she before Tsubaki-san got her out of that situation. "Oh, hey..." She said offhandedly, not looking for a fight at the moment. "Um... Ayame, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 am

Ayane stood, staring at the smaller girl who had beaten her in her first match. Maybe it was the scotch talking, butshe really just wanted to punch her, right her and now, and knock her right on her ass. But Even Ayane knew that wasn't a good idea outside of the ring. If she beat her up in the ring, she could just call it training. At the same time, Ayane didn't want to let seeing this girl ruin her buzz. She came here because she wanted to celebrate her first win. Not beat up some girl. She was't going to let this ruin her night.

"At least you remember my name," Ayane said, snorting and crossing her arms. At least Emi had enough respect for her to remember her name. It was something. "So... out celebrating your win over me?" She asked. She was irritated that she was here, but Ayane wanted to at least try to be civil. At least that way, she wouldn't end up ruining her night out.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:15 am

"Our match was weeks ago, I'm just out after training, might go back after I finish this." Emi said, taking a swig of her soda. She could feel the tension in the room continue to rise. It was obvious that Ayane was pissed about her lost, but Emi really didn't care. She had won, and Ayane had lost, someone had to, it just happened to be her. "Besides, Tsubaki-san said I shouldn't let that win get to my head." She explained, drinking the last of her soda. Hopefully that would get the girl to back off a little. "So she's made me train my butt off to remind me." She sighed, remembering the half-assed congrats from her manager only to get a scolding for winning. For someone that wanted to help Emi out, she sure was a hardass. "Oh yeah, heard you won your fight, congrats."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:23 am

Ayane didn't know if Emi was just really humble, or she considered her win over her just a simple thing. Either way, it was kind of irritating. But all the same, she wasn't bragging, or rubbing it in her face. That was a good thing, she supposed. And hearing her congratulate her for her win over Kent was a bit unexpected as well. Not many people were nice to Ayane. then again, she wasn't nice to many people either. Not even people she considered friends. Not that there were many of those either. If any...

"Yeah... I beat that big wanna be body builder that all the girls around here seem to have trouble with. No sweat," Ayane said, trying to leave out the fact that the match against him had been a lot harder than she wanted to admit. He almost beat her, and she had the bruises, and the sore muscles to prove it. All the same, she came out on top. Looking at Emi now, it made Ayane wonder how she could have lost to her. She could beat Kent, an giant of a man, but she couldn't beat a girl who was barely her own size. Luck. That must be it...

"So you're going back to the gym then? It's late, don't you think?" Ayane said, not sure why she was still trying to hold conversation with this girl. She irritated, but she was company at least. Having some kind of company was better than drinking alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 am

"Bodybuilder huh? Well good for you." Emi said, though not exactly sounding as if she care. She knew she was tough girl and all, but she could probably handle female gang members and a few guys. A bodybuilder dude, not so much. Ayane had definitely done an accomplishment, despite the tomboy not showing it.

"Heh, when Tsubaki-san's your manager and trainer, you don't get a break." She said, half laughing and sighing. She could heard the hot and cold tone of her manager now. "Emi-chan! Hit those bags harder! Run more laps! You call that a kick! I thought street girls like you were suppose to be tougher than this!" And after that it was "Emi-chan, that was a go session, let's go out and have dinner somewhere nice, on me~!" Which would then lead to more scolding and coddling. Fucking tsundere, bi-polar, hot n' cold, bitch manager. She thought bitterly.

"Well, she ain't watchin' me train anymore, so I guess I can stick around." She said with a childish smirk, happy to give a metaphorical "fuck you," to her manager. "So, something you wanna' talk about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 am

"Damn right, good for me," Ayane responded to Emi's comment on her victory over Kent. She was damn proud of herself for beating someone who seemed to be considered one of the more feared people in the business. She would do it again if she had the chance. She wasn't to eager to get into the ring with someone who could cause her so much pain with so little effort, but she now knew she could take him if she tried hard enough, so she wasn't too worried.

"I don't know who this Tsubaki is, but she sounds like a bitch." Not that Ayane really had much room to talk. She wasn't exactly the nicest person out there. And she really didn't want to be either. She needed no friends. What was te point in making them if she was going to have to fight them sooner or later?

"Not really, what wold we even talk about?" Ayane replied when Emi asked her to talk. "I came here to drink, not talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 am

Emi gave a small laugh at Ayane's words. "You have no idea." She said. If only Ayane knew. Not that Tsubaki was bad or anything. After all, she gave Emi a chance to make something out of her life. Her methods though, needed work.

The tomboy felt a small pang when Ayane dismissed her offer. "Just tryin' to be nice." She said with a little edge in her voice. She had finished her soda, so there was nothing for her to drink anymore, and she didn't want to start throwing up or anything since she couldn't handle alcohol. With a sigh, the girl started to walk over to one of the tables, decided not to bother with the girl for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:15 am

Ayane never really cared who she offended, or how. But for somereason, she felt a little bad when she saw that Emi seemed to be a little hurt by the fact that she didn't really have much to talk about. It's not like it was her fault. She was never much of a talker to begin with. Most of her problems, she could solve with her fists. If she could avoid talking, then she would do it. But maybe a little talking wouldn't hurt her any. At least for one night. Then she could go back to just punching whatever wanted to get in her way.

"Hold on a sec, will you? You don't have to drink, I will. But we can talk if you want to. I guess," Ayane said, trying to step in Emi's way and keep her from walking away from her. The purple haired girl hated to admit it, but Emi, even though she didn't like her very much, was the closest thing she really had to an acquaintance around this place. Sure, she had some drinking buddies, sometimes. But that's all they were. They were only there to keep her company while she got drunk. At least with Emi, she had something in common with her. They both fought in a ring, and fought to win. It was a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down