Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Ayame

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Ayame - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa vs Ayame

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:01 am

Lisa smiled as she felt Ayame's hands on her breasts but she couldn't help but giggle as Ayame's face turned bright red with embarrassment. "Well, i guess it is only fair." Lisa said as she let Ayame get off of her and she got to her feet relatively quickly "Oh, and don't worry about your hands, i am used to people touching my breasts." Lisa said with a smile as she entered a fighting stance

"Well, lets try that again but this time maybe you shouldn't get so frisky." Lisa said wit ha smile and a laugh as she waited for Ayame to make the first move after their little event on the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:30 am

Ayame nodded to Lisa though from the crimson shade her face had turned she was clearly embarrassed by how their last little exchange had gone, though in the back of her head she secretly wished she had gotten a longer feel of Lisa's large breasts, something she would never even admit to herself. Listening to the woman Ayame wasn't surprise by her words, she knew exactly what was common in this place and was just amazed she had gotten an opponent willing to lay off that sort of embarrassing action, at least for now.

"I didn't mean to do that!" She said almost pleading with Lisa, waving her hands in front of her face in an almost comedic gesture. Realizing the woman was just playing around with her Ayame let out a little laugh and resumed her fighting stance, deciding that she needed to fight this match her way from now on if she wanted to make any progress in her in ring debut. "Alright, here I go Lisa." She said before rushing towards Lisa, falling back into her martial arts training as she threw a flurry of quick strikes with her open palms aiming for Lisa's chest and stomach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:07 am

Lisa just smiled at Ayame as she blushed and waved her hands in front of her face "Oh, don't worry about it Ayame, i said i don't mind it when people touch my breasts." Lisa said as she puffed out her chest "I just hope that is i accidentally touch yours you won't be too mad." Lisa said with a laugh before seeing Ayame enter her fighting stance.

Lisa loved to joke around but in a fight she knew that she couldn't goof off too much. So, when Ayame moved towards her and started throwing punches Lisa began to back away blocking most of her opponents quick trikes. However, a few of Ayame's attacks got through and hit Lisa in the stomach causing her to cough a little before doing a draining move. As Ayame attacked Lisa would lunge forward and try to clothesline her opponent even though Lisa knew she would take a few more hits in the process.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Ayame let out a nervous laugh when she heard Lisa wanted to get a feel of her own breasts during their match, her cheeks blushing even brighter even as she crossed her arms over her breasts as if she could protect them from her opponent, though in the back of her mind she began to think that she might not mind letting her have a feel. She shook her head to clear it of the sensual thoughts, taking a deep calming breath before she launched into a series of quick strikes.

Lisa was quick as she soon found out, showing impressive skill as she defended against her strikes though Ayame was too well trained in striking not to land a few hits to the woman's body. Fighting out of this stance Ayame was within her comfort zone, feeling like she was back in the dojo as she put the pressure on Lisa, and when the woman lunged forward with a clothesline she ducked underneath it on instinct and followed up by quickly turning around and dropping low for a leg sweep.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 am

Lisa was surprised by Ayame's speed as the girl swiftly ducked under her clothesline. Lisa then felt her legs get kicked out from under her and she fell to the mat with a thud. However, Lisa wouldn't just take that lying down and she would immediately try to kick Ayame's legs out from under her to bring the girl down to the mat to join her. "Your pretty good Ayame but no matter how much you hit me i won't give up until you pinned beneath me"

If Lisa managed to bring Ayame down to her level Lisa would try to mount Ayame and begin to throw some punches at the girls face "Sorry if this gets a little rough but i want to win."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:01 am

Ayame had always been a graceful, even as a child, and it was something that had only become more pronounced as she went through training underneath her father in their family's own martial arts style, showcasing it here as she swiftly ducked underneath the charging arm of her opponent and followed it up with a fluid turn of her body into a sweeping kick. She hadn't even been thinking when she executed that maneuver, letting her body act on the instinct which had been instilled in her from training, yet as skilled as she was she had no defense for a move such as the one Lisa hit her with, the swift kick knocking her own feet out from underneath her and sending Ayame crashing down onto her back.

Landing with a loud thud Ayame reached behind her to rub at her lower back, a natural reaction but also one that robbed her of a chance to block Lisa's next move as with only one arm she couldn't keep the woman from mounting her. Her arm was now pinned beneath her, leaving Ayame with just the one arm to try to block the punches Lisa threw down at her face, crying out in pain as she was battered by her opponent.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:07 am

Lisa felt a little bad hitting her beautiful opponent in the face but it was a match and she did want to win. "Don't worry i will try not to bruise your beautiful face." Lisa said as she would punch Ayame's face a few more times before standing up and trying to punch straight down into Ayame's stomach. "i think it is time to get you back up on your feet." Lisa would say before grabbing at Ayame's hair to try to pull her to her feet. "Now time for you to take a trip." Lisa would then grab Ayame's arm and try to irish whip her into a nearby corner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:12 am

There was simply nothing Ayame could do as Lisa rained down blow after blow upon her face, the girl using her one arm as best she could to deflect the more powerful looking punches but more than half struck leaving her with blurred vision. She groaned in pain even as Lisa, seemingly content with the damage she had inflicted upon Ayame, rose back up to her feet which allowed Ayame to free her trapped arm and guard her face completely, but that did not help as she was then forced to endure a hard blow to her stomach, coughing erratically as Lisa lifted her back to her feet. She looked up into the woman's eyes with a look of determination still in them, but that broke the moment she was thrown into the corner, turning around at the last moment so that her back struck the corner with an audible thud.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 am

Lisa saw Ayame smash into the turnbuckle and she flinched as if she felt Ayame's pain but that didn't stop Lisa from following up with her attack. Lisa soon ran at Ayame before jumping in the air to smash the girl into the corner while making sure that her breasts slammed into Ayame's cute face. Lisa would then back up to see if Ayame would fall to the ground or remain standing in the corner. "Ouch i hope i didn't hurt you too much." Lisa would say while trying to suppress a giggle as she already knew the answer to her question.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 am

Ayame had fallen into a good deal of trouble here as she found herself in quite the unfavorable position of having her back against the corner, her arms dangling over the ropes in order to keep her from slipping down to the floor. As the wheels in her mind began to spin again Ayame began to rise from the corner to try and escape before Lisa could pull off whatever she had planned, but it was a moment too late as she was smashed back against the corner, receiving an up close and personal look at Lisa's breasts as the woman slammed them into her face, Ayame feeling her head growing dizzy once again from the hard impact yet even so her body reacted to the immodest attack from the beautiful Lisa as her face turned a bright crimson once again.

"Ugh...give me a moment here Lisa." Ayame managed to say in between her heavy breaths, desperately trying to think of a way to break Lisa's momentum but in all her training she couldn't remember being taught a way to defend against such tactics.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next