Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

~The one that got away.~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~The one that got away.~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The one that got away.~ (for TaliZorah)

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":1h9yu32m]Talia wasn't sure what else there was to say. Takagi was clearly being as supportive as he could, but it didn't seem enough to her. I mean, she had actually beaten him in a match in front of thousands of people! And here he was trying to console her of all her problems. He was too kind. But she had known of more than one person who was kind to her. And as relieving and comforting it was, it only made the inevitable fight later that much worse. She still hadn't forgotten how Johnny made her feel so alive and wonderful. And then he ditched her when she needed him most. It was all just too much of a pain to have to repeat.

"Takagi..." she whispered as she got to her feet to follow him onto the balcony. "You're a nice guy...really... You have money, charm, fame, and quite a face. I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who would love you and who you could love back," Talia continued as she turned away. "But right now, I don't need friends." That was a lie. "I don't want friends..." she clarified. "I can't be distracted from my goals...to be led astray when I need to have a firm resolve." Despite her strong words, Talia turned away uncomfortable with her own words.

Little to Talia's views on him from they're past match, Takagi, actually let her win, not because he wanted her to win, but actually took time to browse her closer than just taking them, a valuable lesson he learned more than most from her. In fact, he was getting up by her bullying herself with her own words, and actions, feeling like he was just another spare tire to her...a rich boy who cared for no one for himself, which was not entirely right from his doubts of himself. "You.......have to have friends Talia, h how else are you supposed to live with yourself?" he said, turning away as he closed his eyes in rage, slamming his fist onto the rail of the balcony, "t to surround yourself in a world of riches and power? to just be alone....forever?" he shook his head, overlooking the lit up neon skyline below, not weeping the slightest, but just enraged with himself.... referring, to what he was to the rest of the people around him.

Rich, charming, but just a scared little boy at his heart...making himself turn to the resources left for him.

"What am I saying? a afterall, my words are just.....fffutile, we all have our, own, paths to follow in this world before us..." he said, sighing with nothing but shame for himself trying to cheer up Talia, by hitting on her, slumping to the sofa chair perched on the balcony. For Johnny...sort of raged his mind since he saw them laughing endlessly with each other, ALWAYS being one step ahead of him to get to her...

"Just....don't listen to me Talia, I'm just a idiot richboy with a bastard that I call a father..." Takagi said sipping down his glass, half way, faintly seeing Talia leaned over the balcony rail through the glimmer of the clean glass.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

~The one that got away.~ - Page 2 CxD01fY
~The one that got away.~ - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

~The one that got away.~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The one that got away.~ (for TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Talia was concerned by Takagi's outburst. She really just assumed everything was alright for him. He always had such a cheerful disposition. This was a whole new side of him. She looked out at the Japanese skyline. Admittedly, she had only been thinking of herself recently. While she felt she was justified in being selfish, it still wasn't fair to the people who hadn't wronged her. People such as Takagi. The girl sighed as she leaned on the railing, not really saying anything to the boy.

But it was too much to just ignore him. She believed it'd be better for both of them for her to do so, but at the same time her old self didn't want to just leave him there. Talia turned to look at him and bit her lip. She walked over to the sofa and sat down in Takagi's lap. Talia leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him while resting her head on his head. "Takagi...I...I...you're not an idiot at all..." She wasn't sure what else she could say. She felt guilty about leading him into that train of thought, and just wanted to make him feel better.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":34a77ec4]Talia was concerned by Takagi's outburst. She really just assumed everything was alright for him. He always had such a cheerful disposition. This was a whole new side of him. She looked out at the Japanese skyline. Admittedly, she had only been thinking of herself recently. While she felt she was justified in being selfish, it still wasn't fair to the people who hadn't wronged her. People such as Takagi. The girl sighed as she leaned on the railing, not really saying anything to the boy.

But it was too much to just ignore him. She believed it'd be better for both of them for her to do so, but at the same time her old self didn't want to just leave him there. Talia turned to look at him and bit her lip. She walked over to the sofa and sat down in Takagi's lap. Talia leaned into him and wrapped her arms around him while resting her head on his head. "Takagi...I...I...you're not an idiot at all..." She wasn't sure what else she could say. She felt guilty about leading him into that train of thought, and just wanted to make him feel better.

Twitching in a little embarrassment, Takagi blinked wildly and looked up to the lost friend of his...sat on his lap, calmed...leaning into him, cuddling in a caring touch, along with a little nervous love as he focused to look at her with a nervous smile. Having never really seen this side to women he had dated, but Talia was different, no glamorous traits, no prinnying herself up to look nice to get attraction from others, but, beautifully natural in every way. Despite time changing her mind of things into a hardshelled, but mysterious masked fighter. "B but I am Talia, myself a controlfreak...for trying to cheer you up, when it is futile..." he said, showing a huge blush across his cheeks as he hid into her shoulder, trying to put on the "big/strong boy" approach to her to hide his nervous side...but being around Talia, no matter the situation, was just too easy for her to to tug at his heartstrings.

Grasping her sides gently as he could not help but return the favour, but even her walking over to comfort him, when she was upset to talk, surprised him more by the minute...

"Think Takagi, THINK! s saying gibberish isn't going to solve anything!" he said in his mind, sweatdropping to see her so relaxed on him, along with her being warm...as well as he was becoming, brightening up the moody atmosphere, turning it into a more of a nice date. Catching Takagi off guard this time, with most smart minds seemed to be better than his...quite unbright, but still understanding of Talia, looking up at her to show his blushing face.

"I I'm talking nonsense, aren't I?" he said, part of him kicking himself in embarrassed feelings by now.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 am

Talia shook her head and smiled. "It's not your fault...it's mine..." It really was, and she knew it. It wasn't that she didn't need to be helped or comforted, she just didn't want to be helped. Everything that had happened recently was out of choice and not dire circumstances. She didn't need to be a loner, she wanted to be one. She was tired of all her friends abandoning her and being hurt by them. But Takagi never did. He wasn't like that. Now she was at an impasse because of that. "Takagi...I know you want to make me feel better...But..." Talia trailed off as she looked away.

"I don't need to be cheered up. I see things clearly now. I understand why things are the way they are." She conveniently neglected to justify why she did the bad things she did. "But this is my journey...not yours." Despite her rather blunt wording, Talia leaned in to kiss Takagi on the cheek. She resumed resting her head against his and closed her eyes. "I'm going down a road that...that I don't want someone else to accompany me along...I wouldn't want them to suffer for my decisions."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:58 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":3tgnd5jc]Talia shook her head and smiled. "It's not your fault...it's mine..." It really was, and she knew it. It wasn't that she didn't need to be helped or comforted, she just didn't want to be helped. Everything that had happened recently was out of choice and not dire circumstances. She didn't need to be a loner, she wanted to be one. She was tired of all her friends abandoning her and being hurt by them. But Takagi never did. He wasn't like that. Now she was at an impasse because of that. "Takagi...I know you want to make me feel better...But..." Talia trailed off as she looked away.

"I don't need to be cheered up. I see things clearly now. I understand why things are the way they are." She conveniently neglected to justify why she did the bad things she did. "But this is my journey...not yours." Despite her rather blunt wording, Talia leaned in to kiss Takagi on the cheek. She resumed resting her head against his and closed her eyes. "I'm going down a road that...that I don't want someone else to accompany me along...I wouldn't want them to suffer for my decisions."

Takagi blushed rapidly from the kiss to the cheek, seeing her snuggle back into him was just perfect, shocking, but very sweet and warm as he hugged her back. Twice he had been kissed by the same person, after they're match with each other, and now this..."b beautiful" Takagi's mind thought, but still worrying about her going alone in this big scary world, where there would be fiercer opponent's to herself, old and new enemies of every kind, waiting out there for her, but all he could do was to accept her decision. "But....what if someone wanted to be with you Talia, what would....." he paused, too blushed in the face that was making him say the affectionate things to her, "...y you think then?" he said softly, gently opening his jacket slowly to give the lady resting on him, some warmth in the cold as the night sank in closer.

Rubbing her hair softly, he leaned himself forward to her head, and kissed it longingly, returning the nice kiss she had gave him which meant something. Talia would always be a close friend...even if they both had roads to walk and discover alone, such a painful choice as it looked.

"Your being a fool as always Takagi, asking yet another woman for companionship from all the women you've dated so far?! your just a measly attempt of a pathetic son of mine..." Takagi's mind echoed with his father's words said inside his head, not agreeing with him saying by such words to Talia, this close, though not crazy, times like these his mind was hopeless at saying the right things. Had he said the most stupid thing by saying that to her? his gut folded in grief...maybe, his father was right about him.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

Talia just kept her arms around Takagi in their tight embrace. She had always expected that the boy had a thing for her. She hadn't realized how deep that feeling really was, always just assuming it was a minor crush or something. Yet, here he was blushing up and stuttering his words like a schoolboy. Maybe she had underestimated what Takagi really thought of her. "If...if someone wanted to be there with me...then they wouldn't be thinking with their brain...maybe they'd be thinking with something else which is fine really," Talia smiled and kissed Takagi on the head again.

Talia then did something she probably would regret for awhile. She tilted his head back slightly and leaned down to kiss him on the lips. She was very delicate, not smothering him in anyway. It was more of a graceful kiss than anything else. Of all the people she had met, Talia never expected Takagi to be the person he was. He was hated by the crowd and loved it, she fully expected him to be a jerk. Yet he was sweeter than anyone she knew. For what felt like a good minute, Talia held the boy's head in place as she kissed him at an angle with her eyes closed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:01 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":kogfkn0t]Talia just kept her arms around Takagi in their tight embrace. She had always expected that the boy had a thing for her. She hadn't realized how deep that feeling really was, always just assuming it was a minor crush or something. Yet, here he was blushing up and stuttering his words like a schoolboy. Maybe she had underestimated what Takagi really thought of her. "If...if someone wanted to be there with me...then they wouldn't be thinking with their brain...maybe they'd be thinking with something else which is fine really," Talia smiled and kissed Takagi on the head again.

Talia then did something she probably would regret for awhile. She tilted his head back slightly and leaned down to kiss him on the lips. She was very delicate, not smothering him in anyway. It was more of a graceful kiss than anything else. Of all the people she had met, Talia never expected Takagi to be the person he was. He was hated by the crowd and loved it, she fully expected him to be a jerk. Yet he was sweeter than anyone she knew. For what felt like a good minute, Talia held the boy's head in place as she kissed him at an angle with her eyes closed.

"But I'm too......." silence, Takagi's view on Talia had changed from her smooth, but sweet move on him. Beating him to it playfully done...

But Takagi had never dreamed, nor thought of getting this close to Talia, since for a time he lost hope on the fact she was falling for the wrong man who he despised, but...just feeling the embrace of her soft lips against his stuttering, nervous ways, Takagi froze on the spot, now finding out the true way of compassion from women he had not done before. It tasted....just so sweet, mysterious, but this was Talia behind the mask and the evil exterior she had took on in the ring, not a killing machine, but the sweet little girl he knew when he lay beneath her...dazed out, pinned in the ring from the match they had so long ago. Defeated by his hidden weakness.

"Mmmfnnn..." Takagi let out a yearning moan as Talia liplocked him into a sweet submission, the chair reclining back as she leaned herself in, creating quite the embarrassing situation of her falling on top of him as a waiter passed by the room, inching away since it was Takagi's private part of the restaurant. "Hmph, lover's...always Frenching it up at this time..." the waiter sighed, quickly taking the tray away outside the door as Takagi and Talia, delved into quite the nice moon lit night of sentimental love for each other. For the nervous boy beneath her was in too much joy, not embarrassed blushing like, but calmed down enduring they're soft smooch, wrapping his hands slowly around the cute toosh of Talia's, stroking her up in a way only true lover's knew how to treat each other.

"She's just so.....enlightening...I wonder..." Takagi thought as his mind swirled into a happy daze, trying to say something, but decided not to spoil they're night together, feeling tickled by Talia's soft breathing into him. Deepening his kissing lips into hers, bound to make her swoon...

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 am

Talia seemed to enjoy the makeout session as much as Takagi was. She moaned in satisfaction as she felt his hand shift to her butt. The girl was so into it, in fact, that she didn't even notice the waiter walk by them. She was too entranced by the moment that she didn't have a single spot of awareness around her. However, as great as the moment was, Talia eventually pulled her lips away from his. She kept her forehead against his with a carefree smile across her face. It really was relieving to let out some steam like that. Nevertheless, the brunette felt like she had things to accomplish. And unfortunately Takagi wasn't part of her plans.

But that didn't meant she wasn't willing to fit him in somehow. At least at this time, though, she wasn't quite sure how that would work. Work. "I need to get back to work..." she whispered to him quietly, that pleasant smile still across her face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":14uxvygq]Talia seemed to enjoy the makeout session as much as Takagi was. She moaned in satisfaction as she felt his hand shift to her butt. The girl was so into it, in fact, that she didn't even notice the waiter walk by them. She was too entranced by the moment that she didn't have a single spot of awareness around her. However, as great as the moment was, Talia eventually pulled her lips away from his. She kept her forehead against his with a carefree smile across her face. It really was relieving to let out some steam like that. Nevertheless, the brunette felt like she had things to accomplish. And unfortunately Takagi wasn't part of her plans.

But that didn't meant she wasn't willing to fit him in somehow. At least at this time, though, she wasn't quite sure how that would work. Work. "I need to get back to work..." she whispered to him quietly, that pleasant smile still across her face.

Takagi couldn't resist that smile of hers, so rich with devious pleasure, repressed sexual tension within her, perhaps, if she was not working so late, and finished quite early...he may invite her to his private area of the restaurant, to "relax and talk". But he now knew Talia had many plans to set out on her own, still savouring the moment on his lips as she leaned there, looking her back with a sly sensual look, "mmm...ok darling, but if your free later, maybe we could.....you know.....discuss somewhere more comfier?" he smirked, running his left hand across her hair, really down, but understanding that Talia had to go back to serving his guests. Neither of them he liked, wishing they would leave his place of business for him and Talia.

"I hope the job you have here pays well, because I've put in a bonus perk for you, my Cherub..." he said, getting swiftly up to sit in his chair than slouch, watching her get up to, elegant, but still a fierce woman now.....but unknowingly, this night was just about to get more sinister, for the Dark Angel.

A certain someone, who had been watching her fail in her previous alias, finding it almost too adorable...wanting, to challenge the Angel herself. Reika, was just waiting outside for her...having just held her friend and co-worker, up by they're waiter shirt, "you...you have been useful in telling me your friend had a hot date tonight, I thankyou, but, leave before I hurt you and her..." she said, keeping a evil smile on her face as she heard Takagi and his date, talking. Whatever she had in mind for Talia, she would commit, dropping her friend as he scattered off in fear...

Right outside the door, waiting to give Talia the fright of her life...the Viper, had returned.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

~The one that got away.~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The one that got away.~

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum