Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 Empty Re: Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match

Post by anegge Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Tana groaned as Chigusa delivered a dose of humiliation teasing her with a face full of round ass. Then she exposed the girl's chest as well. What was this amateur hour? Were there still girls in this league that would find that intimidating? Tana parted her lips licking up to tease the girl's anus or nibbling on her ass if the girl shifted. She shifted her legs around, still appearing to the audience as if her intent was merely to struggle beneath the idol, when of course she had other things in mind.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 Empty Re: Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Chigusa felt Tana's lips and tongue licking and nibbling teasingly at Chigusa's ass. The idol let out a small moan of pleasure. She actually blushed slightly, looking down with minor surprise. The girl really wasn't shameful at all! That suited Chigusa fine of course. If Tana wanted Chigusa's ass, the idol would give it to her.

"Ara, worship my ass more Tana-chan!" Chigusa said. She rubbed her ass up and down Tana's face, her thong grating all over Tana's nose, her buttcheeks pressed up tightly against her cheeks. Chigusa's barely covered sex pressed on top of Tana's mouth to seal all the places she could breathe from. The idol was attempting to smother Tana out!

Not only that, Chigusa's hands grabbed Tana's tits and began giving them a firm massage, pinching the girl's nipples to send jolts of pleasure through her sexy body. "Moan for me Tana-chan!" Chigusa said, pinching her nips tightly and pulling up to stretch her breasts out!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 pm

It was a nice behind, unquestionably. Tana did moan, deep into the girl's sex, but she was yet undeterred despite the idol's enjoyment of her chest. She began by slicking her tongue out across the idol's sex taking several moments to dampen the girl's bottoms over her aroused lips. She kicked up trying to hook her legs around the brunette's head and throw her forward from her perch utilizing the momentum to roll up and reverse their positions.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Chigusa: Submission match - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Chigusa leaned forward to rub her sex all over Tana's mouth. "Mmm... you make a nice seat Tana-chan," Chigusa moaned. The thin material covering her sex was already wet from the idol's own arousal, and with Tana's tongue licking at her sex the material was practically soaked all the way through. Chigusa pinched and massaged Tana's breasts. Her tits were much bigger than the idol's, a solid and full D-cup compared with the idol's perky but smaller C-cup. She didn't notice what Tana was doing however.

"Eh?" Chigusa gasped when suddenly Tana's legs snapped around Chigusa's head. Chigusa tried to resist, but her light body wasn't much resistance to Tana's strength. The idol gasped when suddenly she got tossed forward and thrown onto her back. She opened her eyes and looked up at Tana, who was now sitting up.

"No!" the idol gasped, trying to push herself up to a sitting position to match and fight Tana. But would the woman let her?

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Tana smirked as the idol pushed herself up using the opportunity to worm herself around the idol's body and latch her in a waist scissors that pinned the girl's arms within. Tana placed her hand on the girl's hair stroking it while looking over the idol contemplatively. "Where should we start?" she asked before reaching down with her other hand to touch the girl's snatch. Once her fingers were wet, she ran her hand up and down the girl's inner thigh soft shifting her other hand around the back of the girl's body to squeeze her far breast.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:58 pm

After Chigusa sat up, Tana suddenly moved in and caught her in a waistscissor before she could do anything to protect herself. "Ah!" Chigusa gasped. Tana's legs were strong and the idol couldn't just worm her way out. Her arms were trapped too, so while she could still breathe, there was little the idol could do to try and break free. Tana knew she had Chigusa trapped. She took her time, examining Chigusa's sexy body as if trying to decide where to sink her teeth into first. The idol was furious at the way Tana looked at her. She didn't like being treated like a piece of meat.

"Tch- let me go!" Chigusa gasped. She squirmed, but Tana's touch soon made her gasp. Her fingers rubbed against Chigusa's sex sensually, making the idol moan and getting Tana's fingers all wet. Tana knew how to touch a girl to make her squeal after all. Chigusa whimpered as Tana felt up her smooth thigh, then gasped when the girl suddenly hugged her around the chest and squeezed her breast!

"Ahh! stop!" Chigusa gasped. Lacking any other avenue of attack, the idol could only strike back with her head. She grit her teeth and threw her head back, trying to smash the back of her head against somewhere sensitive on Tana's face to stun her and hopefully give the idol room to escape!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:33 am

Tana giggled to herself softly as Chigusa swung her head back. That particular move had been one she had executed on her more than once. Which was why she now always hung her head to one side particular to avoid a skull jarring jolt such as that. She released the idols breast shaking her head and giving her earlobe a lap with her tongue. "I can see you're going to be trouble. You don't want me to have any fun?" she slipped her arm around the front of the idol placing the girl in a faux dragon sleeper. It was unlikely to put the girl out but it did allow her to play with the girl's air supply a little, and prevent any nasty head bumps. "I do already have you squealing though. It seems familiar somehow. What sort of animal squeals like that? Let's listen some more." She ran her fingers quickly up and down the girl's sex stroking her suit bottoms firmly into her lips. If they had been nearly transparent before they would certainly be see-through now.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 am

Chigusa swung her head back, expecting to crack Tana's chin or her nose or something, but the domme's head peeked over Chigusa's shoulder and the idol hit nothing! She turned her head slightly, eyes wide as she realized Tana was way too smart and experienced to fall for that. The idol grunted in frustration. Tana was a lot stronger than her and once she was trapped, like she was now, she knew she would be overwhelmed quickly. The idol struggled in Tana's grasp, but her legs were just too strong to just break out of.

"Ahh... ahhh!" Chigusa groaned when Tana suddenly changed holds, pushing the idol's head back and locking in a rather loose dragon sleeper! The idol could still breathe, but if Tana put any force down she would be choked out. Maybe Tana wanted to tease her with some breathplay? The idol didn't want any part in Tana's sexual shenanigans; she was here to beat this old hag, not to be humiliated!

But with the way Tana's fingers teased her sex, making the wetness spread and the black material completely transparant, there was little the idol could do but moan. "S-stop!" Chigusa moaned, blushing as Tana began insinuating things about her she rather disliked. Chigusa brought her legs close to her body and began pushing up, her body arching upwards. "Nngahhhh!" Chigusa grunted. She would try to use her legs to force her body upwards and press against Tana tightly, hoping to push the girl backwards as well to try and loosen the hold the girl had on her waist, trying to free her arms!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Tana giggled softly as her opponent arched her back lifting her breasts into the air, Tana playfully latched down on her sleeper hold and leaned forward to take a taste of the girl's tits.

But her focus was now truly on her scissors as her python like thighs tried to torture the idol's arms even as they slowly slid free. Just as the idol achieved the freedom she so desired Tana tried to twist her legs and roll Chigusa into a less advantageous position. Perhaps she could get atop her back, or at the least she hoped to send the idol rolling before getting an elbow planted in her gut.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Chigusa hoped to weaken Tana's scissors when she arched her back and lifted her lithe body up, but Tana instead locked down harder on her neck, cutting off her air completely. The idol struggled to try and free her neck. When Tana suddenly licked her tits though, the idol couldn't help but let out a small gasp. Her breasts were still covered by the see-through bikini, and her nipples poked right out. Even with the tiny triangles of fabric covering her nipples she could feel Tana's tongue. It was hugely embarrassing.

But the idol managed to free her arms. Chigusa was about to throw an elbow back and hurt Tana when suddenly the dominant woman twisted to the side, forcing Chigusa to fall and wind up underneath her. Chigusa pushed up, feeling Tana pressed in tight against her back. Her arms reached up to try and free her neck, but she was in big trouble. Tana's legs felt like they were going to scissor her in half!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2