by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha - Page 6 Empty Re: After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

Post by Yatori Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 am

"Ooohhhh!" Yatori crowed triumphantly as her pussy bored into Sasha's. Their gushing juices splashed together, their hot feminine nectar mixing fiercely in combat of their own all over their struggling clits and slits, a most enjoyable sideshow to the main event. "Good! So good! More! Fight me more like this, Sasha!"

Yatori moved herself up and down to rub her crotch all over Sasha very vigorously. The Mafiosi sought to exhaust the brawler, maybe even make her submit sexually, in this heated sex fight.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha - Page 6 Empty Re: After A Spar: Momoko, Yatori and Sasha

Post by headshotgunny Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 am

Sasha, offen the darewdevil to jump head pon at any challange hesitated a lot,then she offered some resistance,groaning ands moaning as she slipped her little cunny sharp trough the rift and over Yatori's.Sasha's hands where pressed to the cold tiles and it felt like ice and fire clashing.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon May 11, 2009 6:01 am

Yatori howled as Sasha's sex tore into hers. But the resistance she encountered wasn't enough for the lusty Mafiosi. Rub was an understatement; she slathered her still-frothing pussy over Sasha's cunt with insane gusto, her fingers digging into Sasha's buttocks to pull herself into her opponent all the more. Her hips bucked to an erratic rhythm, ensuring that the Russian girl she had backed against the wall couldn't predict and prepare for her crotch's next erotic sally. She didn't really understand the reason, but she so wanted to dominate Sasha sexually, here and now.

Meanwhile, nearby and very much forgotten, Momoko had her back on her friends, forefingers in her ears and her head under the coldest shower she could set. She was pinking all over from undeniable arousal, her hands over her own chest and crotch. Mou, shower rooms were meant for showering, not sex...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed May 13, 2009 7:58 am

Normaly, Sasha was shy and introver, but right now her usual sense for challange and ambition was driving her on, mixed with some lust that made it almost impossible for her to realy realize what she was doing.She felt the storm of heat in her tummy and her thoughts spinning..ahh..and the extasy as her juices flew down her thighs and her eyes, with a strange fir ein them, wherer fixxed on Yatori.
Sasha did her best to ruel her self , to calm down but then she sudenly exploded in another clymax that made her world explode almost.
The young Russian threw back her head with a mixed groan of pleassure and frustration.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu May 14, 2009 4:55 am

Momoko flushed scarlet all over at Sasha's outcry. Mou! They're still at it? When will they get tired of it?

Yatori cried out triumphantly as Sasha's second orgasm spilled hotly against her crotch. Their aligned pussies meant that Sasha's juices poured right into Yatori's sex, melting her sensitive insides with their fresh heat, turning up her body temperature close to boiling.

"Yes!" Her eyes bored lustily into Sasha's fiery eyes. She grinned in between gasps. "That's right... I'm going... to make you cum... until you give up... or get knocked out..."

"Reh!" Momoko turned around- and turned even redder at seeing her friends locked in a furious sex fight. "N-no way! You can't knock out a girl with... with that!"

Can they?

"Come on, Sasha!" Yatori moaned. She felt her own orgasm coming up rapidly. She wanted to shoot her load into Sasha, to let Sasha experience the feel of having another woman cumming into her pussy, wanted Sasha to extract that gift from her as Yatori had just done. "Take me out if you can! Fuck me!"

"Do you have to use such a filthy word!" Momoko protested.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu May 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Sasha moaned, her heart racing.She gasped and them moaned:"What am I doing here?". she felt a bit ashame but still she was more proud then shy.So she rolled her little hard clit over Yatori's pearls witha long citcling move.
With a small gasp she pressed her hip and crotch up, while she fell in love to the sensation of the Mafiossi juiced gushing into her little pussy.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 22, 2009 5:37 pm

"Being fucked by me!"

Despite her hot words, Yatori didn't recognize Sasha's confused moan as the sign that she had the Russian girl fairly on the ropes of their torrid throw down. For one, and mainly that reason, the skillful stroke that Sasha's clit bestowed upon her pearl caused her to climax a second time, just as their pussies lustily matched up again!

Her juices blasted forth. The ecstatic Yatori made to spread her legs and Sasha's as wide apart as possible, the latter by prying at firm round thighs clasped by Yatori's hands. She dimly knew (such was her arousal) that would make Sasha more vulnerable to Yatori's liquid firestorm. Far more of Yatori's scalding hot juices would enter Sasha's widely-spread pussy compared to a more tightly-closed pussy.

And since Sasha had just come off a climax, her insides would still be recovering from being heated and abraded by Sasha's own juices- just as Yatori had been tortured moments ago, suffered and loved every moment of it.

Could this be the finish that Yatori sought for their pussy fight, the steamy strike that could make Sasha give up or go down through sexual means?

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

Sasha pushed her shoulders togehter and threw back her head. Her world started spinning as she slumped down, panting for breath.She felt like molten wax as another climax made her little pussy thighten and convulge.She tried to get her uper body up again, Yatori's juices and her won mxing in a burning coctail.
Sasha looked at Yatoria bit groggy.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:22 am

Yatori moaned lustily as Sasha slumped from her sexual assault. "I did it," she giggled. "I've beaten you in a pussy fight..."

Gripping her playmate tight, the satisfied Mafiosi now made to guide the Russian girl away from the wall and onto the floor for one final round of sexual domination- with a twist. For it was Yatori who laid herself on the floor, allowing Sasha to lay on top of her.

"Sasha?" she panted happily. "Did you like getting sexually dominated by me?" It was not insultingly phrased, just a playful question. "Now it's your turn to sexually dominate me. Use everything I've shown you. Pin my hands to the floor over my head. Grapevine your legs into mine and spread me. Then crush my pussy beneath yours. Crush me good, like how I crushed you. Okay?"

They were alone now in the shower room, Momoko having finally fled due embarrassment. Momoko was now hastily drying herself in the locker room, trying to focus on more 'positive' matters. That would leave only Yatori and Sasha to witness this final fight.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Sasha#s spirit ebbed a bi tlower now and she slumpped down rather then dropping,panting for breath as reality slipped qbck and she started askig her self what she was doing there,the kid#s face looked a lot like a tomato.
She took a deep breath and looked at Momoko,asking:"Are you all right?".
Meanwhile she felt the moist warmth of Yatori and moaned,

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next