Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:21 am

Rei blushed as she struggled as Chigusa whispered into her ear. "K-khhh...."

"Ughh..aah...aaahhahh!" Rei let out a cry of pain as Chigusa pulled her legs and arms apart. Rei shut her eyes tight trying to suppress her cries to make her sound less pathetic but, with little success as it just slowly began to escalate instead of being one loud scream. Rei was quickly silenced by Chigusa's soft lips as her tongue forcefully began invading her mouth. Rei tried to pull away but, she just moaned into her mouth instead. She groaned as every inch of her body was being dominated by Chigusa and the inside of her mouth was no exception. Chigusa's sex began rubbing against her in such a rhythmic pattern and with the messy lubricant made the experience that much more exciting. Rei was forced to endure it as both her mouth and her pussy was being dominated by the idol.

When Chigusa broke the kiss, Rei took a breather as well panting profusely and a bit more than Chigusa who was doing all the dominating. "...not without a fight..." Rei managed to say between breaths.As she caught her breath, Rei would meet Chigusa half way but, this time she would kiss back roughly as well as their tongues wrestled for control. Rei would then try to pull her wrists lower towards her head and try to close her legs relying on her brute strength and iron will of determination.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Thread] Rei vs Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:28 am

Chigusa gasped when Rei began pushing back. She expected Rei to just take it, given how so far she met no resistance, but now Rei was fighting back and she was beginning to show superior strength over Chigusa. The idol was weaker than Rei physically and she knew it. She couldn't match Rei in submissions and mat wrestling simply because of a lack of strength on her part. Chigusa grunted as Rei began to close her legs and push her arms down. The idol had worn herself down pushing Rei into the submission, and she didn't have enough energy to keep Rei in place when the girl fought back.

"Nngh..." Chigusa grunted. She tried to fight back by amping up the sexual assault. Breaking the kiss, Chigusa would lean down to Rei's delicate neck and give her several painful love bites. Her sex pounded down on Rei's as the idol tried to distract her with bursts of intense pleasure. Meanwhile, Chigusa's breasts pushed in against Rei's nipples, trying to bend them back or even invert them in an act of womanly dominance. Chigusa gave this fight her all, knowing that Rei would overpower her if she allowed the girl to continue, and thus she had to score a victory here to push Rei back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Rei grinned knowing as she steadily began to overpower Chigusa. Rei let out a sharp yelp followed by a few moans as Chigusa bit her on the neck giving her afew love bites. Rei hissed as the sharp pain was very exciting especially against her neck. Chigusa's sexual assault didn't stop there as she could feel Chigusa attempting to crush her chest with her own. "Ugh..." She grunted at Chigusa's persistence to point out she had a smaller chest than hers, she clenched her teeth as Chigusa actually attempted to invert her nipples. However, the worst was to come was when Chigusa began She could tell Chigusa was becoming desperate as she tried to redouble her efforts but, seeing she had an opportunity to escape; it fueled a desire to get back at Chigusa. The idol thought she could just walk all over her and not have any repercussions, Chigusa would have another thing coming. Despite Chigusa's efforts, Rei would be dead set against in closing her legs and bringing her arms down.

"I-it's my turn now Chigusa!" Rei said as she set her plan into motion.

Once Rei had closed Chigusa's legs, she would lock her ankles behind Chigusa's thighs keeping them closed and giving her less room to pound away at her womanhood to buy her more time. Next, Rei would try to break free of Chigusa's control on her wrist. If she couldn't do it solely by force, she'd try to grab one of chigusa's wrists and tear it from her hand rendering one of her hands free. Finally, Rei would press her hand on Chigusa's shoulder and try to bridge her body up to turn them over with the cosplay fighter on top.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

The sexual assault went off without a hitch, as Chigusa began trying to dominate Rei in the most humiliating manner possible. But Rei was focused and she fought back, overpowering the now distracted idol and bringing Chigusa under her control, instead of the other way around. Chigusa stopped biting and looked up when Rei secured her legs, pinning her down against the girl's hips. She blushed, feeling Rei's sex rub against her own without any way to retaliate. The idol grinned though, still feeling like she was ahead.

"I live it when you struggle," Chigusa said, "It makes fighting you so much more fun!"

Things became less fun when Rei freed her hands though. Chigusa released Rei to try and reach down to push the girl's thighs off her own so as to free herself, which was a terrible decision. Rei's hands immediately pushed against the idol''s shoulders and the cosplayer bucked upwards, easily forcing the light idol up and reversing their positions. Chigusa landed with a splash in the cream. She let out a gasp of surprise, squinting her eyes shut so she didn't get any cream in them. Opening her eyes, she looked up to find Rei on top of her and in control. Chigusa blushed, her smile turning into a troubled smirk.

"Ohh... You might have me now Rei, but watch out!" Chigusa said, as she began to try and sit up to challenge Rei's dominance of her body, wondering what her opponent would do now that she was on top.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 am

"Hah.... I'm sure you'll be able to turn the tables sooner or later but, I can take whatever you throw at me. Who do you think I am?" Rei said as she would shove Chigusa back down rather roughly as it caused the cream to splash around them.

"Heather Sunderland?" Rei added with a snicker.

Rei laced her fingers with Chigusa as she would try to slam her torso back to the ground as she straddled Chigusa's stomach. Looking down at her with a grin as she would press her forehead down against Chigusa's looking into her lavender eyes with her jade ones as she would lick Chigusa's delicate lips with her moist warm tongue. Before moving her lips to her ear as she began whispering in a voice so only the two of them could hear.

Rei then began to speak in a lower tone as she would taunt Chigusa, "You think I'd just lay down and take it like I'm your bitch? Well, Yuki Chigusa, I promise you that you won't be able to dominate me so easily. You're going to have to fight with every last breathe you have and use every trick you have and every toy in your little bag because you'll need it to beat me. Unlike you I don't need dirty tricks or plastic toys to dominate Megumi's shadow..."

Leaning in, Rei would kiss Chigusa fiercely on the mouth trying to silence her before she had a chance to speak. Rei would moan into Chigusa's mouth as she knew Chigusa would probably be pretty angry by now and would retaliate by kissing back. therefore, Rei would try and lure Chigusa's tongue into her mouth and trap it there with her lips as she would begin sucking on the idol's tongue while her nipples would swirl around Chigusa as they clipped against each other.

Last edited by 863 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 am

Chigusa gasped as Rei shoved her down roughly, making her land back into the cream with a splash. She propped herself up on her elbows for a second in defiance, but when Rei came down on her with her entire body the idol had no choice but to lie back and take it. Moaning as Rei slammed their sexy bodies together and struggling weakly as Rei straddled her tight stomach, the idol gazed up into Rei's piercing green eyes with a desire for both revenge and Rei's body. She was the one pressed down now though, and she couldn't do much but take it as Rei gained control.

"mmm..." Chigusa moaned as Rei licked her tongue, turning her face aside. Rei's soft words at first galvanized Chigusa as she desired to push back and prove her wrong, then infuriated her as the cosplayer continued. "Megumi's shadow??!!!" Chigusa thought. She was about to yell some sharp insults at Rei when the girl sealed her lips tight in an aggressive kiss. Chigusa moaned, suddenly realizing she was under attack and needed to respond quickly or else Rei was going to get control over her body.

"MMM!" Chigusa moaned. She stuck her tongue out and kissed back, walking right into Rei's trap. Her tongue was suddenly trapped in Rei's mouth. It was a trick the idol knew well, having both used it and had it used on her before. She couldn't believe she fell for it. With Rei controlling her tongue, and the girl's bigger body keeping the slim idol pinned sexily underneath her, Chigusa wondered if there was any chance to escape. Her hard nipples pressed against Rei's so deliciously. Chigusa was panting from the arousal and the closeness of their hold.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 am

Rei somewhat regretted insulting Chigusa as she did, she loved the girl to pieces not to mentions he was a adorable. However, she knew she could work her up with comments like those and it made things more interesting. Perhaps Chigusa would be able to pay her back for talking all that trash and perhaps not, Rei had no time to contimplate what ifs and what nots.

"Mmmh..." Rei moaned as she caught Chigusa's cute little pink tongue making it completely vulnerable and sensitive as her tongue ran against it as her mouth sucked on it. She bobbed her head up and down as she began began making a bit of a slurping sound before releasing Chigusa's tongue after thoroughly sucking on it. The girl panted as she went to Chigusa's ear panting against it before trying to lick the other girl on the ear before sinking her teeth into her earlobe slowly teasingly. She would release her ear before licking it one last time before whispering coos into her ear.

"You see Chigusa this is where you belong underneath me..." Rei would say as she would try to move onto numero duos of her diabolical plan.

Rei would suddenly begin to scoot up Chigusa's body trying to sit up on her chest with her knees pushing down on her shoulders while hooking one leg with her arm. Rei tilted her head down to get a good look at Chigusa' face and to prevent Chigusa's free leg from kicking her. Rei's free arm rached down to caress Chigusa's cheek compassionately while making sure her elbow was pressed to her side so Chigusa's free leg couldn't hook under her arm either.

"Even you have to agree that on the ground you're no match for me..." Rei said looking down at her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:59 am

Chigusa moaned and panted, breathing hard as Rei sucked on her tongue. She tried to pull it back, twisting her head from side to side to try and free her tongue, but found Rei's mouth a dangerous trap. With their faces pressed together, the idol had no chance to free herself. When Rei broke the kiss, Chigusa was left panting and red faced, throughly humiliated by Rei's words and actions. Not only had the girl insulted her to her face, she shut Chigusa up competely, womanhandling the idol like she was Rei's toy to be played with. It was something Chigusa expected to happen in this match, but certainly not so soon, and not so completely.

"Ahh..." Chigusa moaned as Rei bit her ear, feeling her opponent's body pressed against hers in such a hot manner. Chigusa's toes curled for a second before the idol tried to push upwards with her hips. But it was too late. Rei was already up, scooting forward off of Chigusa's stomach until she sat straddling the idol's cute face, lifting the idol's body up as she grabbed onto one of Chigusa's long legs and trapping her hands underneath her legs. The idol looked up at Rei while blushing deeply, knowing a dominating position when she saw one.

"Tch- maybe," Chigusa said, averting her eyes, "But I accepted this match knowing full well I'm at a disadvantage. You think I'm afraid of you Rei? Just watch, I'll beat you yet!"

Her arms reached up and grabbed onto Rei's hips as the idol attempted to kick upwards with her free leg, not trying to hit Rei so much as push her forward while her arms drew the girl in. Chigusa desperately pushed her head up and tried to plant her mouth right up against Rei's sex. If she is successful, Chigusa would push her tongue right up against Rei's sex lips and run it up and down, pushing in so Rei would feel every little bump on her tongue on her sex and her clit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 am

"Mmm... Well Come on then Chigusa..." Rei said as she ran her thumb over Chigusa's cheek just under the girl's eye. "Show me undeniable proof you're the better woman and I'll admit it."

"Ahhh-ah!" Rei let out a moan as she felt Chigusa's tongue run over her sex as she shuddered a bit as she was going to force her to do this anyway but, hadn't expect her to just do it on her own. Rei groaned as she let Chigusa lick at her sex watching her pleasure her with her cute tongue. The Cosplay fighter let out a low and long moan as Chigusa's tongue ran over clit as if she had just stepped inside a cold shower after running a marathon. Rei's breath's began to get heavier as she concentrated deeply on the sensation as she shut her eyes. "Mhh... not bad..." The girl then grinned looking down at Chigusa with her green eyes opened. Rei's free hand began touching the girl's face and caressing it before sinking her fingers into Chigusa' lavender hair and yanking her head back away from her sex. Rei took a few breaths as she enjoyed that far more than she let on as her entire naked body was now lightly gazed from sweat as well as cream.

"Not bad... I'll tell you what Chigusa... if you make me cum before I put you to sleep. I'll let you go." Rei said as she began moving her bottom grinding her ass back and fourth against Chigusa's breasts. "But, if you fail to pleasure me before you go bedy bye I'll have to take a look and see what toys you brought with you..."

Rei would then lean forward and press her sex over Chigusa's mouth and nose rubbing her cute womanhood over the girl's face before trying to smother her with her wet pussy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 am

"Mmm... mmmm...." Chigusa moaned as she licked Rei's sex, running her tongue up and down the soft sex lips and tasting the mixture of cream and sex juices that were flowing out. She knew Rei was aroused. She could tell from how Rei's sex tasted, and how it twitched every time she touched it with her tongue. She sucked on Rei's clit and teased it out of it's hood until Rei grabbed her by her short hair and pulled back, making the idol cry out in pain and surprise as her face got forced away and her best chance at attacking got removed.

Chigusa glared up at Rei. The girl was gloating now, but Chigusa couldn't wait to pay the girl back for what she had done. Rei's threats made the idol's eyes widen. She knew what was coming next, and she knew that unless she fought back, Rei was going to get her way. The last thing Chigusa wanted was for Rei to knock her out so early in the match. It wouldn't take very much for Rei to completely dominate the tired idol's body at that point.

Before Chigusa could speak, Rei's sex covered her mouth and nose, and the game was on. Chigusa blushed deeply, moaning and desperately trying to lick at Rei's sex to stimulate her and distract her. But that wasn't what she pinned her hopes on. Instead, she was waiting for Rei to be distracted and lost in the pleasure, so she could forcefully push upwards and break Rei's grip on her leg, hopefully freeing it and unbalancing Rei enough for Chigusa to easily push her off to the side with a little bit of force.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next