Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland. The Rematch

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland. The Rematch - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland. The Rematch

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 am

Cecilia groaned as Heather pinned her up and pressed herself down on Cecilia's body and the ref girl moved in for the count, Cecilia was down for the two slams but after the seconds count Cecilia's body jerked to the side and broke the pin pushing Heather off her and rolling herself over onto her back, it was by pure instinct and pain echoed throughout her body as she did it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland. The Rematch - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland. The Rematch

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 am

Heather was fully sure that she had Cecilia beat. Hitting her with her most devastating finisher, there was no way that Cecilia could have kicked out. However, as the ref girl counted to two, Heather felt herself being pushed off Cecilia. She would sit there, staring at her for a couple seconds, blinking her eyes in disbelief. "..What???" Heather said out loud, shaking her head. No way, she wasn't going to have this. She stood up and tried to stomp down hard on Cecilia's stomach.

After that she would look to the turnbuckle and nod her head. If she wanted more, then Heather would give her more. She went to the corner and would grab onto the ropes, from there she would leap up to the second rope, bouncing off that to get herself onto the top before she would leap off with a corkscrew moonsault, going for another of her finishers, the SunderSault 2.0

Last edited by 1905 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:09 am

Cecilia groaned quite a bit in pain as she soon felt how Heather moved away from her, only to get a hard stomp down on her stomach by Heather. " Guah!" Cecilia let out as she started cough and rolled away a bit from the corner holding her stomach as she wasn't even sure how she had kicked out but kinda didn't like that fact that she had.

Soon enough though Heather jumped up and off the ropes and soon crashed down hard on Cecilia's body, smacking her own half naked body against Cecilia. " Aaaagh!" Cecilia shouted out in a great amount of pain as she was practically out of it right now, the pain was too much and her body was pulsating with pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:12 am

The only part that Heather liked about Cecilia kicking out was the fact that she was able to experience that rush again. As her body created that beautiful arch in the air, making that corkscrew movement, it almost felt like for Heather that she had just entered into her own world, the time seeming to slow down dramatically for her before she would collide with Cecilia. She let out another long sigh, certain that this was indeed the end.

She would hook Cecilia's leg this time, nodding her head as she ref girl would slide into position yet again, beginning another count. "One!...Two!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 am

Cecilia was down but all that she could do was to groan in pain and shake her head slowly from left and right, which was what she did and what she kept doing as the count went on. Soon enough Cecilia let out a long groaning sigh as the ref shouted " Three!" the ref girl shouted out and which made this match a win for Heather.

Cecilia was still down for a little while after before she would move her hands up and push Heather off of her. " Dammit..." Cecilia let out as she would roll away onto her front and then curl up into a ball, holding every part that ached on her body. " I...I soo had you...You passed out!" Cecilia let out as she would grit her teeth and shake her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 am

Heather's lips curled into a big smile as the ref girl would slam her hand down on the mat for a third time, signalling Heather's victory in the match. She would let out a little laugh, lying there on top of Cecilia with her body aching all over. The bell rang and Heather's music began to play again. She wanted to jump up and raise her hands up in the air, but she wasn't really in the condition to do so.

Finally, she felt Cecilia push her off, seeing her roll away and curl up into a ball. Heather would blink a few times, sighing a bit as she pushed herself to her feet. She would raise her hands up in the air just once for the crowd before she would make her way over to Cecilia, leaning down and looking at her. "Yeah...but..I got my foot on the ropes. Basic ring awareness." Heather would say, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head. She would offer her hand to Cecilia, a smile on her face.

"Gave me..a hell of a fight...kicked my ass quite a bit but..We're tied up now aren't we? Greatest rivalry in AFW history?" She would let out, nodding her head at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 am

Cecilia gritted her teeth as she heard what Heather said, shaking her head a bit before she would turn to look at her rival, " No matter what you say....I will know that I made you pass out, and in any good kind of match...You'd have lost." Cecilia said with a grin as she would take a hold of Heather's hand and let the girl pull her up to her feet.

Cecilia grinned a bit as she heard what the girl said to her and it was true, " Yeah. Kinda did and of course it is." Cecilia said with a smile as she tilted her head a bit to the side, leaning in a bit closer to Heather. " That's why I think we should make it a bit more fun for the crowd...don't get mad my love ~" Cecilia whispered to Heather as she let her own hair cover her mouth from the crowd so that they wouldn't know anything she might have said or even know she said anything at all.

The Hardcore Queen would then take a step closer to Heather and then shoot her knee up into Heather's crotch as hard as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

"Hah..Maybe. But be honest, I'm getting better aren't I? Next time we fight, I'll make sure there are no blemishes on my victory." Heather would say confidently as she pulled Cecilia up. She was quite glad to have picked up a win over her lover, this making her spirits shoot up to the sky inside her, almost feeling like she could take on anything.

"Right?' Heather would let out, nodding her head before Cecilia would move in closer to her. She would hear her whispers, causing Heather to tilt her head a bit. She wasn't sure what Cecilia meant by that, but the next think that happened made it quite clear what 'making it a bit more fun for the crowd' meant.

"Guaagh!!" Heather would let out as her knee collided with her crotch, sending tears to her eyes almost immediately as she would fall to her knees and onto her side, trying to numb the pain with her rubbing. "God..d-damnit!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she watched her lover fall down to her knees after she had sent that strong kick to her crotch. " You are getting better...but so am I." Cecilia let out with a little laugh before she would turn to the referee, giving her a little glare as she would then yell at the girl. " Go fetch my belt !" Cecilia shouted out as she would then go to grab a hold of Heather's hair and attempt to pull her rival up and pull her head up and press Heather head up against her breasts, she would pull one hand in under Heather's arm and the other around her head to press her up closer to her breasts.

Cecilia would then try and clasp both her hands on the back of Heather's head and then squeeze tightly as she had one of her rival's arms sort of underhooked right now. With that Cecilia would attempt to leap up and backwards before slightly spinning to the side to attempt and drive Heather's head down hard with her latest finisher Northern Lights out.

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 am

"Gh..y-you.." Heather would let out in pure anger and frustration as her winning celebration was ruined by Cecilia's knee. She would try to fight her way up to her feet, but she would feel Cecilia grab at her hair, stuffing her face into her bare breasts. "Mmh!?" She let out a muffled groan, feeling her head being squeezed quite tightly into her breasts as Cecilia got her in position for her new finisher.

She would feel herself get lifted up high and backwards, getting caught in that spin as her head would be slammed down hard on the mat, laying her out completely, knocking her out on impact as she would lie there sprawled out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next