Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, LilyStar, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Three..May be a Crowd

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Three..May be a Crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: Three..May be a Crowd

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

"With pleasure~" Sena would say when told to follow Cecilia. Heather would just go along with everything as Cecilia would place her hands on her and Sena's backs, walking them towards her room. As then entered, Sena's grin would widen at the sight, seeing the large bed which would give them plenty of room to do whatever Cecilia wanted them to, much to Sena's delight.

"H-hey now..Since when am I a sex slave??" Heather would say, shaking her head a bit, causing Sena to giggle. "Isn't it great? I love it." Sena would let out, wasting no time in moving over to Cecilia, trying to gently push and guide her to sitting on the bed, wanting to spread out Cecilia's legs and sit on her left thigh. "I hope you enjoy this mistress.." Sena would whisper to her, going to lean in and kiss Cecilia deeply on the lips, all the while motioning for Heather to sit on Cecilia's other thigh, causing Heather to just blush and cross her arms. "..I'll..join in when I'm ready.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard what Heather said, " You have always been my sex slave, since the first time I kicked your sexy ass." Cecilia said with a smile as she would soon watch Sena walk up to her and felt the girl's hands press her down on the bed, making Cecilia seat herself down and spread herself open, she would watch how Sena seated herself on her thigh and soon started to kiss her deeply on the lips. Cecilia's hands slowly moved up to Sena's body grabbing her side and the girl's back and rubbing her hands up and down gently and slowly whilst she massaged the girl's body she would kiss her back and let out a soft little moan into Sena's mouth.

As she heard what Heather said though, Cecilia would pat her empty thigh a bit and then started to gesture for Heather to come towards her so that they could start. Cecilia's other hand started to slide up on Sena's body and would slip up in under her Sena's shirt to move up to the girl's sexy breasts and start to massage them gently.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 pm

"Gh..that's..absolutely ridiculous.." Heather would let out with a deep blush at Cecilia's words, shaking her head as Sena would start to go to work. She felt Cecilia start to rub her hands up and down, massaging her body gently as the two shared their kiss. Cecilia's taste was so nice to Sena, and she would hold that kiss for the rest of the night if she could. She would start massaging the girl back, rubbing her body just as Cecilia was doing before the girl would motion for Heather.

Heather would click her tongue, gritting her teeth as Cecilia asked her to do the same thing that Sena told her to do. Heather would reluctantly, and almost awkwardly move forward and take a seat on Cecilia's other thigh as Sena moaned out, feeling Cecilia's hand massaging her breasts. She would slip one of her hands away from Cecilia, reaching over to slide it into Heather's pajama pants and panties, starting to finger the girl, causing Heather's eyes to widen, moaning out as she leaned against Cecilia, reflexively starting to rub herself on Cecilia's thigh.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 am

Cecilia leaned up against Heather as the girl sat down on her lap and started to rub herself up against her thigh, which only made Cecilia keep massaging Sena's body and now started to focus on her sides and the side of her breasts but soon enough she would she would try and pull the girls down and turn them around so she was laying on top of them pushing up a bit from Sena and moving in to start kissing Heather's breasts as her hands would focus on Sena's breasts. Cecilia's let would slide in between Sena's legs and her thigh and knee would start to rub against the sexy dark haired girl's sex.

" Mmm~ You both taste so good...but your out of synch...you live to please me...the both of you, so let your strange attitudes vanish into the nigh and start pleasing the Hardcore Queen." Cecilia said as she tried to ravage the girl's a little to get them in the mood to ravage her, well....get Heather into the mood.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2