Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unexpected guest

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Unexpected guest - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected guest (Robotcorp)

Post by KillerV Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:48 am

**Heh, I guess I could play along** he thought while carrying her to the bedroom where the bed awaits for the two individual as King stands in front of the bed, she was swooned against his chest looking at her face when she took off her glasses. "Keep it on, you look mighty sexy in it as well your outfit if you do have plans on taking it off later"

Soon, King tossed Reika onto the bed which he slowly crawls on top of her, lowering his strong body lightly pressing against hers, his bulge crotch rubbing between her legs, her smooth strong thighs. Reaching for her wrists to pull up above her head and using one hand to pin it down while the other hand, gently tryin to allure the sexy office girl with his own passionate ways. His finger sliding under her chin to push it up and grinning at her hot face. "So let chat.. What do you got to say?"

He then move his hand from her chin and gliding down to her ample chest which he barely touch her fabric top, moving down over her side and reaching for her butt, light placing his hand over it to rub, caress her ass and down to her nylon stocking thigh to pull her leg up beside him, then rubbing back down to her juice butt cheek. "Mmmm working out much?"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

[quote="killerV":d2qm8u0k]**Heh, I guess I could play along** he thought while carrying her to the bedroom where the bed awaits for the two individual as King stands in front of the bed, she was swooned against his chest looking at her face when she took off her glasses. "Keep it on, you look mighty sexy in it as well your outfit if you do have plans on taking it off later"

Soon, King tossed Reika onto the bed which he slowly crawls on top of her, lowering his strong body lightly pressing against hers, his bulge crotch rubbing between her legs, her smooth strong thighs. Reaching for her wrists to pull up above her head and using one hand to pin it down while the other hand, gently tryin to allure the sexy office girl with his own passionate ways. His finger sliding under her chin to push it up and grinning at her hot face. "So let chat.. What do you got to say?"

He then move his hand from her chin and gliding down to her ample chest which he barely touch her fabric top, moving down over her side and reaching for her butt, light placing his hand over it to rub, caress her ass and down to her nylon stocking thigh to pull her leg up beside him, then rubbing back down to her juice butt cheek. "Mmmm working out much?"

Reika smirked lustily to him, hearing his words come one after the other as she was focused on him, admiring his well built body so she could lean on it a little, caressing him. "I have my times working out hun.....which brings me to the question I want to ask....just...how do you make such a wild, work of body such as yours?" she said, putting her hand to the side of his head to give the big cat, a little fuss and stroke, since he had been impressive so far. But even for her, she would need to tease his senses...his manly purges for a nice, tasty slice of the Viper.....Leopard and Viper....Reika would just stare at him silently, not saying a word, but only with a smile of pure pleasure on her face...

"......but first, a toast, to a night of meeting each other...." she said tapping his wet nose, looking on over at the alcohol ready to be drank to intense the mood, even further with her and him, knowing that it would get quite interesting if it came to them being half drunken. And all over each other...

Perhaps for King and Reika, a little drink after both they're busy week, would go down better than expected...if Kind knew how to hold his ground when dealing with the devil's own blood.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh really? You did really well with your body like that, maybe we could work out together, what do you say?" he continues to caress her body some more and feeling more stimulated just feeling her soft tender body, feeling the body of the girl Reika, and seeing her smiling at him asking him the question. "How I got this body? many years of weight lifting, cardio, and of course taking down every opponents that crosses my path.... maybe you can be in my path sooner or later hmmm?"

Then she offers him a toast to get some alcohol into each other body, he wouldnt mind handling some drinks, a big strong man-beast like himself can take all the alcohol without getting too drunk, grinning at her when shes going to get the drinks for him. "Sure, I am thirsty for once hehe... fill her up!"

He waits patiently and pretty thirsty for sure, he willing to check her body out from behind while she go get the drinks for the two of em, alone in the very bedroom they're in, maybe he can show his wrestling moves that cant be done by women, but after, getting some cool drinks and making each other relaxed a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:07 pm

[quote="killerV":1htvkhtv]"Oh really? You did really well with your body like that, maybe we could work out together, what do you say?" he continues to caress her body some more and feeling more stimulated just feeling her soft tender body, feeling the body of the girl Reika, and seeing her smiling at him asking him the question. "How I got this body? many years of weight lifting, cardio, and of course taking down every opponents that crosses my path.... maybe you can be in my path sooner or later hmmm?"

Then she offers him a toast to get some alcohol into each other body, he wouldnt mind handling some drinks, a big strong man-beast like himself can take all the alcohol without getting too drunk, grinning at her when shes going to get the drinks for him. "Sure, I am thirsty for once hehe... fill her up!"

He waits patiently and pretty thirsty for sure, he willing to check her body out from behind while she go get the drinks for the two of em, alone in the very bedroom they're in, maybe he can show his wrestling moves that cant be done by women, but after, getting some cool drinks and making each other relaxed a bit more.

Upon hearing him say about they're paths intertwining, Reika just smiled and brushed his snout with her hands, sounding amused at him to be so very demanding towards her for the beast he was. "Cute offer...but I am a busy woman Mr King, I think you and I know full well of our, pressing, cravings at hand..." she said, poking his nose before slithering off the bed with a little, stroke to his crotch, before walking over to the cabinet to pull out something exotic for them to get they're heads swirled into.

For that offer he had was tempting, but no dice with the Viper as she wasn't the plucky type of wrestler King would normally go against, a more pressing matter that Reika herself, had plans of her own intentions to bring upon a select few of victims in the AFW rosters. Something unknown, but very sinister she had in my mind....keeping it her little deep secret for her mind only. But now she wanted to keep her guest satisfied with her lust, tilting in the business outfit of hers as she poured the bottle of content, in two small glasses for her and the King, licking up the little drop that splashed out from the drink...

"Such a great kick to it....I'm sure you'll agree..." she smiled, placing them softly down on the side of the bed as she tilted her head at King, one leg crossed over the other as the very nylon stretching to reveal a glimpse of her smooth legs.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 am

King just couldnt help himself just watching her moving around in that outfit, it stretches out just teasing him to take a peak of her delicious body underneath of all those tight, smooth covers, those nylons, skirt, uniform, all of it just tempting for King to play with her but of course, she love messing with him using her cute teases and seductive actions, he knows that one day he'll have his way with her whether she likes it or not. "Heh alright Reika girl... since you're a busy woman, cut it to the chase and tell me... what is it you want?"

While he was waiting for her to answer his questions, which he been asking for quite awhile... she went to get couple small glasses for both Reika and King to get some good cold drinks, he grins taking that glass carefully and slowly sipping it to get the flavor of the drinks down to his throat, wanted to taste all of it before finishing the glass up. "Mmm pretty good there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:03 pm

[quote="killerV":1x6wzuhb]King just couldnt help himself just watching her moving around in that outfit, it stretches out just teasing him to take a peak of her delicious body underneath of all those tight, smooth covers, those nylons, skirt, uniform, all of it just tempting for King to play with her but of course, she love messing with him using her cute teases and seductive actions, he knows that one day he'll have his way with her whether she likes it or not. "Heh alright Reika girl... since you're a busy woman, cut it to the chase and tell me... what is it you want?"

While he was waiting for her to answer his questions, which he been asking for quite awhile... she went to get couple small glasses for both Reika and King to get some good cold drinks, he grins taking that glass carefully and slowly sipping it to get the flavor of the drinks down to his throat, wanted to taste all of it before finishing the glass up. "Mmm pretty good there.

Teasing King a little bit more, Reika drank her drink down in one go as her eyes were still focused on him, locked with his beastly eyes as she would sit to the bedside a little to take off her shoes. Giving a glare to Alice as the bluehead was at the door with a nervous smile, her easy to persuade companion, shooing her away while she had visitors. "Leave..." she mouthed to Alice in annoyed way, seeing her cower out, "as I was saying....I want to know a bit more about you Mr King, things about you that the interviewers can't ask from they're scared little minds..." Reika said, giving out a elegant stretch of her shirt, since King's attitude was forceful to her as she expected from him, Nonetheless the plans she wanted to have with him included many, sexual tension between the two for the night.

"Like......the pure fuel what stimulates, you to be so very violent in your matches, the raw anger you deliver onto your opponents like Yoko last week.....it almost, tickled my senses seeing her break in your grasp..." Reika said, as she would slither her hand across his chin, with a spider like teasing tap, telling him that she did watch one of his fights in secret, pleasantly surprised of seeing such a odd, but enthralling creature like him take out yet another opponent that day.

While asking her little questions, she would also stroke his crotch area, continuously, but alluring to any man's hormone's, through her ways of using psychological interrogation.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:26 pm

King sitting there on the comfy bed with Reika, still teasing him while they're drinking her special clean taste drinks, she seems to be interested in his domination over many ladies in his career especially the one she mention Yoko, that sexy red head he manage to defeat her for his victory and also having his way with her too as part of his prize, thinking back turns him on when fucking with her and now Reika, pretty much fearlessly interviewing with Killer King just break a smile on his face, he imagine taking her apart and soften her up before he gets his filled. His hard crotch getting stroked while she questioned him, he looks into her eyes and still smiling, one of his hands placing onto her smooth thigh and rubbing in between.

"Want to know about me huh? Heh... only few or none at all will ever get to know me... only thing you need to know is that, I love dominating, beating, crushing, fucking, destroying, and anything I want with them in the ring, outside the ring, backstage, apartment, whatever and whenever I want, and once Im done, I can continues to beat the crap out of the ladies or better yet, have fun with their body. Its a win win for me I say!"

Only information he have giving her at this time, his dirty strong hand still rubbing up and down between her thighs, but slowly it moves up to her skirt, stimulating himself and maybe to her too, he tries to give her a signal of what King wants; adding her to his 'hit list'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:10 pm

[quote="killerV":6v9iif3a]King sitting there on the comfy bed with Reika, still teasing him while they're drinking her special clean taste drinks, she seems to be interested in his domination over many ladies in his career especially the one she mention Yoko, that sexy red head he manage to defeat her for his victory and also having his way with her too as part of his prize, thinking back turns him on when fucking with her and now Reika, pretty much fearlessly interviewing with Killer King just break a smile on his face, he imagine taking her apart and soften her up before he gets his filled. His hard crotch getting stroked while she questioned him, he looks into her eyes and still smiling, one of his hands placing onto her smooth thigh and rubbing in between.

"Want to know about me huh? Heh... only few or none at all will ever get to know me... only thing you need to know is that, I love dominating, beating, crushing, fucking, destroying, and anything I want with them in the ring, outside the ring, backstage, apartment, whatever and whenever I want, and once Im done, I can continues to beat the crap out of the ladies or better yet, have fun with their body. Its a win win for me I say!"

Only information he have giving her at this time, his dirty strong hand still rubbing up and down between her thighs, but slowly it moves up to her skirt, stimulating himself and maybe to her too, he tries to give her a signal of what King wants; adding her to his 'hit list'.

The forceful words that the beast said, just excited Reika....not scare her, but elevate her body into a more lustful and horny mood as he mentioned breaking them, even Yoko, one who was in her sights for a long time as she mysteriously made a appearance from nowhere that night in July. Curious, but it didn't bother her mind right now, for she had bigger prey to hunt. "You are....quite merciless, to all the women you meet...." Reika said, finding King's way of dealing with his victims, violent, but nice to her mind of seeing things in men, reminding her the time she completely destroyed her slob of a ex boyfriend...

"I like that....." she whispered to him as it was getting quite late, but she did not feel sleepy at all, only, eager to give him a nice night of meeting each on short negotiation. Even if King had her on his infamous, hit list, she would elude him....not in a uninterested way, or just using him like many of her type would, but more of allies with benefits kind offering him her fatale'ish ways in return for hard to seek answers. "Its very....dirty, and demanding in a man like yourself....something which most men are scared of showing..." she smirked, undoing those trousers of his down slowly in a luring way, while pressing that tight, unformed body onto his, tracing her light fingers on the wounds and bruises that would hurt the poor thing. Admiring the furry feel of his mask as the rest of her body would slither, elegantly towards him...

Resting herself in line with him as she would lean her forehead, directly to his, before giving King a cheeky air kiss to give him a sign for a kiss from him, no matter how savage, or beastly he was.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm

"MMmmm you're quite a woman Reika... I like that" King watches her undo his pants and smiling right at her, she seems to be really into this and the drinks does make things a bit better too, his heart beating fast from this sexy business woman just tempting him more and more, his crotch harden while shes up this close to the man beast, King still gazing into her eyes, her body, everything about her while she touches his strong hard body covered with old wounds from matches in the past, rough ones that is, bringing him fond memories.

Seeing her pretty hot face as she signaling him for a kiss showing that soft lips of hers, he leans up barely touches her lips with his and he breath out slowly his hot breath, one hand moving up to her hip and the other doing the same for the other side. "Mmmm want me do you? I want you too... maybe if you allow me to do what I please, I am a very needy King you know...?"

He then planted his kiss onto Reika's lips, getting his hands onto her body and pulling her close while positioning himself moving more to the center of the large bed, then after awhile, he gets up on one knee, kneeling position and tries to pull the sexy business Reika back over his knee before taking his lips off of hers and moving his hands down one on her chest and the other over her thighs, the hand on her chest slowly sliding under her top and feeling her breasts, caressing onto it to feel how soft it is as well how hard her nipples can be while slightly bending her backward in a Backbreaker. "Mmmmm"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:01 pm

[quote="killerV":38ehphhi]"MMmmm you're quite a woman Reika... I like that" King watches her undo his pants and smiling right at her, she seems to be really into this and the drinks does make things a bit better too, his heart beating fast from this sexy business woman just tempting him more and more, his crotch harden while shes up this close to the man beast, King still gazing into her eyes, her body, everything about her while she touches his strong hard body covered with old wounds from matches in the past, rough ones that is, bringing him fond memories.

Seeing her pretty hot face as she signaling him for a kiss showing that soft lips of hers, he leans up barely touches her lips with his and he breath out slowly his hot breath, one hand moving up to her hip and the other doing the same for the other side. "Mmmm want me do you? I want you too... maybe if you allow me to do what I please, I am a very needy King you know...?"

He then planted his kiss onto Reika's lips, getting his hands onto her body and pulling her close while positioning himself moving more to the center of the large bed, then after awhile, he gets up on one knee, kneeling position and tries to pull the sexy business Reika back over his knee before taking his lips off of hers and moving his hands down one on her chest and the other over her thighs, the hand on her chest slowly sliding under her top and feeling her breasts, caressing onto it to feel how soft it is as well how hard her nipples can be while slightly bending her backward in a Backbreaker. "Mmmmm"

Giving King a little tease of her elusive ways, Reika curled her back up while he had her in the backbreaker, swiftly to avoid potential injury, while holding onto his head with her hands, deepening the kiss on him while her chest were pressing against him closer. Its not like Reika wanted a little pain tonight, but hearing the amount of his opponents going through extensive medical recovery, she wanted to lure him into more of a loving way, with a couple of sexy moves he and herself had in mind. "Naughty King...I have....other ways of curing your neediness tonight..." she gave him a smirk before kissing his wet nose, rubbing his crotch as her hand slithered into his shorts, caressing lightly in a tickling motion as she would settle round his huge crotch area.

Reika did bring him here to have a nice night of rampant sex, not in a slutty way, but a loving type of admiration for one so violent, so keeping his tastes and craves were one of her priority's for him...to treat him like the king he was, her body resting on him lightly...

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Unexpected guest - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected guest

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next