Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

minako birthday - The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). Empty The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Admin Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm

(Birthday time! but for who you ask? while the Chibi Neko cafe celebrates Minako's 20th birthday, Elena is on a keen sight of her pet catgirl, Taokaka, who isn't the easy cat to tame with a thread of string. While elsewhere, Veronica is on her way with something special...what could go wrong?)
(Open to 1 or 2 characters max).

minako birthday - The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). Coffee-Bar-Design.jpg
Day: Sunday 23rd Sept 2012.
Time: 11:00 AM.
Weather: Brightening up from the rain.

As the rain was settling on the village road on a tuesday morning in the sleepy neighbourhood's residential district, Elena, small but big hearted cafe worker of the Chibi Neko, dragged out a odd looking cosplay like person of the cafe, drenched in rain water as the girl mewwed and moaned at the unfairness of Elena's rules. Much to say, the customer had been more uncivil than being a good soul, especially on somebody's birthday. But scattering to her paws to get back in the cafe, the little girl in the coat with a wagging tail of eagerness, was more interested on getting her pawwed hands into the little party...

"And if I catch you making a mess in the hallway again, I'll be calling the cat fixer ok?!" Elena shouted in a thick British accent, angry that her pet catgirl was not being on her best behaviour, even when Nibbles herself had a million tasks to do as well, along with keeping Minako cheered up on her day of turning 20. Going back inside folding her apron away, she heard Minako sigh from a cafe table next to the window, saddened like...she wasn't looking happy for her birthday. The littlest emotion like this made Elena feel bad for people, but even she was not one to give up so quickly, "Cheer up Minako chan, turning a new age isn't that bad, j just think of all the cool stuff you'll be able to do and see!" Elena said in a cheery tone, pushing a plate of birthday cake to the bored, tapping on the table Minako, who looked to Elena with a small smile.

"Besides! Veronica chan will be back soon with your surprise remember?" Elena said, having gotten a text message in the kitchen from Veronica, given the heads up that she had picked up Minako's surprise from down the street.

Minako, with a slight outward stretch of her arms, gave a little giggle and ruffle to Elena's blonde head of hair, "Thanks Elena...your a little star for saying that, but, I just feel...somethings missing...ya know?" Minako said, prodding away at the highly decorated piece of cake, catching sight of two looming red eyes piercing through the darkness of Tao's hood, hearing the giggle of the cat. "Ohhh not you Tao..." Minako said, giving the cat a nice tickle behind the ears before wavering a small piece of cake to her, while Elena, backed off from shouting at the moocher, since Minako was a good friend of hers. "Your just missing a big piece of my cake aren't you kit kit?" she smiled, dangling the pinch of sweet goodness right in front of the catgirl's nose, for Tao was raring herself into a pounce position.

To Tao, food and care was the world to her, the kinda stuff she only cared about for herself and the odd, late night boobie lady club, but above all getting the nab on free food made her very primal. With mixed feelings of both annoyance and glutton flowing through her head, as Minako was playing the little game with her head, hence Elena would give her a bath if she clawed or bited at anyone. Tao purred wagging her unhappy tail, thinking if she could tackle down the schoolgirl and Elena, the cake, would be as good as hers.

"Nyaaaaa...birthday brunette schoolgirl is being teasy teasey...playing games with Tao...make me feel degraded by humannnnn!!!" tao thought as her eyes sharpened into a cat like scowl, not taking lightly to this gesture at all. While Elena, began to give a evil like glare to her, something parenting or owner looking, while giving a smile to Minako each time she looked to her, wondering slightly what could be bothering Minako at heart...

Last edited by 1 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

minako birthday - The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open).

Post by DarthMalice Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 am

"Ah.... what an odd place for a birthday party."
The redheaded girl stood outside of the cafe, looking up at it. She had traveled out here from the AFW building because Maria was on a mission- she wanted to make friends with people, like she had with Alea. Her next target was another wrestler from the league, one of the Friction wrestlers, a girl named Minako Tarakami. Noticing the rain starting to settle, the red head in the suit closed her umbrella, a small box under her arm still wrapped in pink wrapping paper. But now she was worried... even though the party had been listed as an open invitation, she was sure that Minako wouldn't know who she was- what if she didn't like her, or didn't want her around, or told her to go away? She swallowed hard, reaching up and shuddering the tiniest bit, before taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes and steeled herself, ready for what may come.
"okay.... here goes nothing."

She nodded once again and knocked on the door twice, her knuckles rapping against the door. She held the gift in front of her, supporting it with both hands after knocking, and waited. Maria was in her normal attire- black suit, red tie, and gloves. Her long red hair was over her shoulder, and her red eyes glanced forward. Already there was a small blush on her face, a sign of how shy she was. This would be her first time meeting Minako, someone who was a bit more experienced then her in the league and, as such, someone she admired and respected. When the door opened, she would speak up- stumbling over her words slightly before regaining her composure.
"Ummm H,hello.... I,I'm sorry to intrude, but ummm I,I'm Maria Aschcroft... I'm h,here for M,Miss Tarak,k,kami's birthday party..."
She adjusted the plastic bag on top of the gift, re-balancing it on top of the gift carefully
"I b,brought some snacks.... s,some sugar cookies and s,strawberry shortcake.... I,if that's okay..."

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

minako birthday - The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open).

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

[quote="DarthMalice":ygehywd5]"Ah.... what an odd place for a birthday party."
The redheaded girl stood outside of the cafe, looking up at it. She had traveled out here from the AFW building because Maria was on a mission- she wanted to make friends with people, like she had with Alea. Her next target was another wrestler from the league, one of the Friction wrestlers, a girl named Minako Tarakami. Noticing the rain starting to settle, the red head in the suit closed her umbrella, a small box under her arm still wrapped in pink wrapping paper. But now she was worried... even though the party had been listed as an open invitation, she was sure that Minako wouldn't know who she was- what if she didn't like her, or didn't want her around, or told her to go away? She swallowed hard, reaching up and shuddering the tiniest bit, before taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes and steeled herself, ready for what may come.
"okay.... here goes nothing."

She nodded once again and knocked on the door twice, her knuckles rapping against the door. She held the gift in front of her, supporting it with both hands after knocking, and waited. Maria was in her normal attire- black suit, red tie, and gloves. Her long red hair was over her shoulder, and her red eyes glanced forward. Already there was a small blush on her face, a sign of how shy she was. This would be her first time meeting Minako, someone who was a bit more experienced then her in the league and, as such, someone she admired and respected. When the door opened, she would speak up- stumbling over her words slightly before regaining her composure.
"Ummm H,hello.... I,I'm sorry to intrude, but ummm I,I'm Maria Aschcroft... I'm h,here for M,Miss Tarak,k,kami's birthday party..."
She adjusted the plastic bag on top of the gift, re-balancing it on top of the gift carefully
"I b,brought some snacks.... s,some sugar cookies and s,strawberry shortcake.... I,if that's okay..."

Very soon since the girl had come through the door, Taokaka turned her attention at Maria Ashcroft, seeing she was carrying even more treats than Minako was kindly offering her, held such neatly pressed in the wrapping paper. "Humm?" her ears pricked up, "nyewwww, girl has treats for meeee!!!" Taokaka squealed, pouncing at Maria as Elena fell over trying to stop her pet, but it was too late! Tao had already brought down Maria thus ripping open the bag, as well as staring at the girls chest. A little thing Tao always did to a new female human, is to take a good look at they're breasts, or "meaty buns" in her words...

Minako shook her head with a small smile, knowing Tao would do that to a new person, but to be on the safe side she got up out of her seat and went to go help Maria...to make sure she wasn't scared of evil faced but cute catgirls. "Naughty Tao naughty Tao!" Minako said, flicking her ear, "hehe s sorry if she jumped you just then, Tao just loves new faces ya know?" she said in a calm, caring voice as she would look down at her with her two vibrant eyes. While little Elena, was pulling a moaning Tao away from the girls by the tail, not looking impressed by Tao's cute little welcoming glomp.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

minako birthday - The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by DarthMalice Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Maria let out a gentle cry of surprise as she was tackled to the ground by an odd cat... like... thing? in a coat. She blinked in a surprised stupor, watching the hooded girl... she was sure it was a girl, at least... rip open the bag of cookies and stare at her chest. This coaxed a growing blush from Maria as she reached up, crossing her arms over her rather sizeable spheres and covering herself, glancing to the side shyly
"Ah, y,you shouldn't stare l,like that..."
she shyly stuttered her protest out to Taokaka, unknowing that it would probably fall on deaf ears. Luckily for her chest, Tao was pulled away after her ear was flicked As she watched, Maria felt bad for the catgirl and reached to the side, sitting up as she was pulled away
"Ah, w,wait.... ummmm.. i,if you want them, you can have them Miss Tao."
she held out the bag of cookies for Taokaka to take, unsure if the cat would want them or not now that she was being punished, and with that done she turned back to Minako.

Maria blinked, then smiled gently as she lifted herself, jumping straight to her feet in an easy show of her agility, and she raised her hands. A quick pass dusted off and straightened her suit, and she adjusted her red tie. She was still blushing, but when she was content that she was presentable again she turned and bowed to Minako, a smile on her face.
"Ah, it's quite alright r,really, I don't mind... I used to have a really big friendly dog when I was little, and so I'm used to that kind of greeting... ah n,no disrespect intended..."
She reached down, grabbing the bag and the present once again and smiling, tilting her head to the side once more. She glanced to minako, then looked shylyto the side once again before speaking
"Ummm s,sorry to intrude... it's just... w,well, I heard it was M,Miss Tarakami's birthday... and I ummm w,wanted to introduce m,myself, and help her celebrate... I,I'm kind of new to the AFW, s,so I don't have many friends yet here you see... I brought a present, and some strawberry shortcake!"
She smiled, holding up the two offerings as she looked back to Minako, her expression soft and sweet as well. Maria was a nice girl as well, and one of the most recent additions to the Kawaii league.

My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

minako birthday - The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation). Empty Re: The schoolgirl's birthday. (Open invitation).

Post by Admin Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Minako's happiness was picking up gradually, by meeting new faces was the joy of this schoolgirl herself outside the ring, giving her time to appreciate what was here and now, than mopeing about her growing into a woman one day. "T thats so nice of you..." Minako said with a welcoming bow, looking to her shy tone, "but don't be in fear, we're all friends here......se...awwwwh...", she caught sight of Elena telling off Tao, whilst pulling Maria to her feet carefully...

"Elena chan?" Minako said in a concerned tone to Elena's, pet bottle dropping, on Tao when the catgirl itself was hissing at her.

"ONE drop and thats it Tao! otherwise the cat vet will have to see you again!?" Elena said, pinning Tao down to try and make the catgirl have her daily drop, only to see both Minako cuted out at how Elena's and Tao's, "owner and cat bonding" was going...
"Heh.....sorry....Tao here gotta take her medicine after snacks..." Elena replied, trying to stay cool from Tao's childish taunts.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm

"Ah, it's no trouble- I'm just happy to meet new people, and happy to be here to help you celebrate!"
Maria smiled as she was helped up, accepting the hand and watching the display of Tao and Elena as well, giggling the tiniest bit. The red head was already enjoying herself honestly. She dusted off her suit once more as she was pulled up to standing and, when the scene was played out before her, she smiled brightly and put a finger to her mouth. She nodded her head after thinking and held up a finger.
"Ah... um... h,hold on, I have an idea...."
She walked over, leaning in front of Tao and pursing her lips, looking the catgirl deep in the glowing red eyes. The red headed butler's own eyes gleamed slightly as she stared right into Tao's sniffing once before holding up a finger.
"Taokaka.... if you be a good kitty and let Miss Nibbles give you your medicine with no fuss... once a week every week I'll bring you a fish..."
She spread her arms, her white gloved hands a sizable distance from one another, the palms open towards each other.
"Thiiiiiiiiiis big! But only if Miss Nibbles tells me you've been good every week! If she says you've been bad I won't bring you a fish at all!"
She wagged her finger and looked to the catgirl, waiting to hear her response. It felt really weird, talking to her like she was a cat... but that seemed to just be the right way to talk to her, like a young kid/cat.
"So do we have a deal?"
The girl in the suit waited, holding up a single finger in front of her before winking slightly to Elena

Last edited by 10855 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

(you still open?)

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:36 pm

[quote="DarthMalice":1yyxixps]"Ah, it's no trouble- I'm just happy to meet new people, and happy to be here to help you celebrate!"
Maria smiled as she was helped up, accepting the hand and watching the display of Tao and Elena as well, giggling the tiniest bit. The red head was already enjoying herself honestly. She dusted off her suit once more as she was pulled up to standing and, when the scene was played out before her, she smiled brightly and put a finger to her mouth. She nodded her head after thinking and held up a finger.
"Ah... um... h,hold on, I have an idea...."
She walked over, leaning in front of Tao and pursing her lips, looking the catgirl deep in the glowing red eyes. The red headed butler's own eyes gleamed slightly as she stared right into Tao's sniffing once before holding up a finger.
"Taokaka.... if you be a good kitty and let Miss Nibbles give you your medicine with no fuss... once a week every week I'll bring you a fish..."
She spread her arms, her white gloved hands a sizable distance from one another, the palms open towards each other.
"Thiiiiiiiiiis big! But only if Miss Nibbles tells me you've been good every week! If she says you've been bad I won't bring you a fish at all!"
She wagged her finger and looked to the catgirl, waiting to hear her response. It felt really weird, talking to her like she was a cat... but that seemed to just be the right way to talk to her, like a young kid/cat.
"So do we have a deal?"
The girl in the suit waited, holding up a single finger in front of her before winking slightly to Elena

Elena took Maria's little offer with the catgirl, lightly, giving her a smile since she was hearing what Maria was stating, not all sure on the fact that Tao would get greedy as most primal minds would, but giving the shy girl like herself a chance. On the other hand, Tao's big red eyes were just following Maria's finger, gazing her sight, and mind, in the endless joy of what could happen if she played good....but for Tao, sometimes a little "taster bargaining" would fuel her primal ways. Apart from Maria's childlike innocence and giddy ways to her, it was working, Tao was buying into as Minako joined in, leaning to Maria's shoulder with a firm kindness. "Maria chan is right Tao! be a good kitty, and you'll get those fishy's you dream of..." Minako said, looking to Elena tapping her nose.

"Nmmmmmm nya..." Tao thought, swaying her tail in a annoyed way at first, which curled up in kindness towards the warm atmosphere with the girls, no anger of Elena wanting to force the drops onto her complex body, but peace. Tao smiled widely with her signature, sharp teethed smile at Maria.

"........Fine.....but I do demand a little taster before I accept!!!" Tao said going to Maria's lap for a fuss around the ears, not spiteful in her voice, but it did make Elena hit the cat on the head a little from tao's ungratefulness to Maria. Making Elena sneak in the cat drops on tao when she was distracted by her daydreams of flying fish in the clouds, strange....but Elena did not see the things Tao dreamed of.

"Right about....there! all done..." Elena sighed, recognizing the mess birthday cake plate, where she took it away to the kitchen to be washed.

Last edited by 1 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Cally was walking down the street-She was still getting accustomed to the city that the league was located just outside of. "God, and I thought Manhatten was bright" she muttered, taking in all the flashy neon lights. As she passed a small cafe she heard a commotion from inside. It looked like a girl was trying to give something to a....a giant cat?

"What in the world?" She whispered, glancing at the mess of pastries on the floor. She slowly opened the door, flinching as a cool autumn breeze ruffled her pilot's suit. "Hello?"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthMalice Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Maria smiled brightly as Tao crawled into her lap, giggling a bit and reaching up- hesitantly at first- before scratching her behind the ears, much as she would her own cat if she owned one. Maria really loved cats of all kind- she found them cute and adorable, and loving. She giggled a bit, watching Tao act like one big giant house cat and nodding to Elena when she finished putting the drops on the catgirl.
"Alright Taokaka- since you've been good, I'll come by tomorrow with a nice, biiiiiig fish!"
he continued to scratch the cat behind the ears, then looked back to Minako with her own broad smile.

"Ah... so ummm i,it's very nice to m,meet you Miss Tarakami! I,I'm still relatively new here, so I haven't met many new people yet- other than my friend Alea in the Kawaii league. S,still, like I said... I ummm d,don't think anyone should have to celebrate a birthday alone!"
she smiled brightly, still blushing with the large cat girl on her lap. Maria had a sweet and soft tone to her voice, gentle and warm. She was clearly a nice person, and she had a good heart.
"Ummm I h,heard you like strawberries... so I brought strawberry short cake"

My Wrestlers:

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next