Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Showers and Fans

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Showers and Fans - Page 4 Empty Re: Showers and Fans

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm

It seemed that Cecilia attempt at some payback failed when Tira's leg came in an intercepted her attack and even more as the girl managed to pull her head down and started to set the Hardcore Queen up for something, Cecilia was in a tricky position right now as Tira got yet another hold of her and had her trapped up pretty well, but as Tira was pulling her head down Cecilia would attempt something before the girl would be able to do that.

Cecilia would try and wrap her arms around Tira's waist and lift the girl up a bit, pulling her leg free from Tira's leg and then try and lift the girl up off her feet before attempting to slam the girl down hard onto the tile floor with a brutal spinebuster. " Neither are you! Tira!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Cecilia just kept taking everything she threw at her and kept on coming, once again fighting against her to try and put a stop ot what Tira had planned for the queen of hardcore. With water raining down over them both it wasn't hard for Cecilia to slide her leg free to regain her power base, leaving Tira herself in a bad situation as the blond woman began to lift her up for her own slam. Squirming around she found the woman's arms tightly locked around her waist but as she was lifted clean off her feet she knew just what she had to do.

"Don't underestimate me!" Tira screamed out as she slid her arm further around the woman's neck trying to put her into a head lock once she was lifted high enough. There was nothing she could do to stop Cecilia from throwing her down hard against the tile floor, but she would not release her own hold on Cecilia, using her own power against her as Tira looked to bring her head crashing to the floor in a powerful DDT.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Cecilia had Tira up in the air high as she was just about to throw the girl down, but before she was able to do so Tira did lock her arm around the Hardcore Queen's head and managed to place her in a frontal face lock hold from the position that she was in, it wasn't too late for Cecilia to stop her attack...well maybe it was but it wasn't like she would, she would keep going and throw Tira down as hard as she could meaning that she would have her head driven down into the tile floor rather hard.

The Impact cracking the tile and leaving a big red mark on Cecilia's head, she was almost sure that it was going to bust open anytime soon and that she was gonna have to suffer some blood-loss in this match, but so far it hadn't and that might as well just be pure luck. The Impact was skull-shattering at least it felt like it and it forced Cecilia to pull away from Tira and up to a seated position, her hands going up to hold the top of her head before she would fall backwards down onto her back, panting as she held her aching head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 am

A loud cracking sound echoed out throughout both the shower and the attached locker rooms as Tira brought Cecilia's head crashing down against the tile floor, reversing the move that would have likely put Tira out for quite a while if it had connected. Of course landing on her back with the entire weight of Cecilia being driven into her chest by the woman's shoulder hurt, the air left Tira's lungs from the impact leaving her sprawled out on the tile floor with the hot water of the shower raining down on her, taking deep breaths to try and recover as she looked over to see how Cecilia had fared. Her eyes opened wide when she saw Cecilia falling onto her back beside the red stain and cracked tile, grunting as she pushed herself up into a sitting position.

"I...told you not to...underestimate me." Tira managed to let out as she got onto all fours to crawl over towards Cecilia, panting for air herself as she made her way over to the fallen woman. Tira would do her best to mount Cecilia's midsection, sitting on her knees straddling the blond woman while her hands would take a handful of Cecilia's hair. "You're bleeding Cecilia, maybe were taking this sparring too seriously, I know when I think of meeting someone like you in a shower I don't think about fighting them."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 am

Cecilia was sprawled out on her back with her breasts rising and falling softly in an almost rhythmic fashion as she breathed in and out for air, the hit she had just taken had done enough to the Hardcore Queen to lay her out like this, though the cut was quite small there was still visible blood slowly running down from her forehead, diluted as it was from all the running water that was drenching Cecilia's voluptuous body.

When Tira crawled up on top of the Hardcore Queen she grunted out and her half open eyes opened up, a groan escaped as Tira took a hold of her hair and said what she did.Cecilia took a second before her hands would reach up for Tira's hair and take two handfuls of it, " Sorry Tira. I shouldn't have underestimated my No.1 fan like that, but now I will play a bit more real." Cecilia said as she would try and buck up and force Tira to the side and then roll them both over so Cecilia was on top. "But don't worry, i wont hurt you...much~" Cecilia said as she would try and lift Tira's head off the floor a bit, all before she would attempt and slam the back of the girl's head down against the tile floor quite hard, "Now that was just a bit of payback.. Now let's have some fun."

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 am

Tira brought her face mere inches away from her idol's to get a better look at the cut on Cecilia's forehead, the blood having slowed to a mere trickle now and a glance over her shoulder revealed the blood on the tile floor had all washed away. There had been a time in her life that beating Cecilia to a bloody pulp would have been a great amount of fun, but her friend and tag partner Lyanna had tamed much of her old sadistic nature, but even so she couldn't resist bringing her lips at to the woman's cut, her tongue licking up some of the blood before she realized what she was doing.

She pulled back quickly as Cecilia took hold of her own hair, Tira grabbing onto the woman's hands to resist her but even as strong as she was Cecilia got the better of her, the pair rolling over with the blond on top. "Next you'll tell me...you let yourself get bloodied like that?" Tira managed to say before Cecilia smashed the back of her head against the floor, wincing from the pain shooting through her body but soon she returned to glaring into Cecilia's eyes. "That all? I was expecting more Cecilia." Tira said with a smirk on her lips as she pushed hard against the blond woman to try and roll them over once again to come out on top herself this time, leaning down to force her lips against Cecilia's own in a fiery kiss.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:13 am

Cecilia smirked down a bit as she looked on at Tira, letting her lips part a bit and her tongue to slip out and lick her lips as Tira kissed at the cut on her shoulder, she didn't get why but she couldn't say that it didn't sort of stop most of the pain that was coming from her forehead. Though soon enough Cecilia took a hold of Tira and rolled to girl over, slamming her head down against the hard tile floor and then looked down at the sexy Tira's cute face.

" Oh no. I would never say that. It was a great feat of your strength, but don't think that it means that you got the slightest chance of beating me. It's not like I would want to hurt my fan after all." Cecilia said as she would then feel Tira try and push up, but as she did Cecilia would attempt and push Tira down to try and keep the girl placed firmly under her. " Since you were expecting more...how about...I -G-i-v-e I-t t-o Y-o-u." Cecilia said as she had a seductive tone as she spelled out what she said for Tira and would soon lean her head down to kiss Tira deeply on the lips, as she did her hands would move from Tira's hair to the girl's hands and would try and pin them down beside the brunettes head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 am

Tira shoved hard against the blond woman laying on top of her to no avail, Cecilia was every bit as strong as she was, a first for her since coming to the AFW, and as she well knew the woman loved to be on top. "I may be your fan Cecilia, but don't think I won't take you down in a real match." Tira shot back even as she continued to push against Cecilia, her muscles aching as the blond fought against her. She shook her head when she realized she couldn't throw Cecilia off of her, still a little groggy from having her head slammed against the hard tile floor Tira was also in no shape to resist the blond nor did she want to as Cecilia pressed her lips to Tira's own. The brunette felt her hands being pinned to floor but she didn't care, aggressively kissing the woman in return while her tongue moved to force its way into Cecilia's mouth.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:36 am

Cecilia smiled as she heard what Tira said and felt how the girl fought her, loving the feeling how her naked fan struggling underneath her body and doing all she could to fight out of this position. With it Cecilia couldn't help but quip back at Tira and do so by saying. " If you really think you can, then we can have a match any day you like Tira baby. but only since I like you." Cecilia said as she would kiss the girl, as she did she felt Tira's tongue try and fight it's way into her mouth and she invited it in with parted lips, she didn't struggle in the least. She wanted Tira's tongue inside so that she could whoop it around.

Cecilia's tongue quickly went at Tira's, moving around it and twirling around with it, dancing with Tira's tongue before she would abruptly try and pin Tira's tongue down within her mouth and open her eyes to stare dominantly into Tira's eyes. Cecilia would slowly start to close her mouth, letting her teeth rest gently around Tira's tongue as she tried to keep it confined within her mouth and have her eyes essentially tell Tira that the girl was hers now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4