Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise vs Ronan: Trial of the Deadly Breasts!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Louise vs Ronan: Trial of the Deadly Breasts! - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise vs Ronan: Trial of the Deadly Breasts!

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 am

Ronan shook his head to clear out some of the cob webs that had accumulated during his brief stay within the smother hold of Louise, thinking to himself that he needed to get back to a standing position, but the knee to his crotch had left him moving much slower than he would have liked. "Thats what people always say to the hero right before he wins the big fight." Ronan replied with a wide grin.

Before he could get back to his feet Louise pounced on him, shoving him down onto his back and catching his head in between her thighs. The pressure on his head was nothing he couldn't handle but it was impossible not to groan as Louise began to service his cock. "Well aren't you the dirty maid!" He shouted out, laughing even as his cock quickly hardened underneath her licking.

With his hands free Ronan decided to fight fire with fire, reaching up to slide three of the fingers from his right hand into her pussy while he rubbed her clit with the index fingers of his left hand.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Louise vs Ronan: Trial of the Deadly Breasts! - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise vs Ronan: Trial of the Deadly Breasts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 pm

louise feel shiver of a shamefull pleasure when ronan continue to finger her in the ring, it was so good... tears start to run the long of her cheek... and it was not due to the pain. Louise try to react quickly. If she can she squeeze the boy's head even more, and make more difficult for him to finger her. She try to keep her advantage, so she continue to lick the boy's cock, eating him greedily... but as it seems that it was not enough, the maid try to add something to her mouthjob. using her hands, she try to put her huge tits on each side of his cock, and she start to massage him between her warm and sweet breasts, moaning the whole time as she can't speak clearly, Louise enjoy every moment of her domination, and could not help but she think "oh boy... how long you could resist to this kind of treatment hero... let me show you how a maid could be naughty..."

"mmmhh..."

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:13 am

Whether Louise had wanted it or not the two were now locked into a duel from which only she could call it off, each of them pleasuring the other as best they could while doing their best to outlast their opponent. Ronan's position wasn't favorable, with his head feeling like it was stuck in a vice grip between her thighs, but he could put up with a bit of pain if it meant making the well endowed woman cum all over his fingers and face. Louise was just as eager for his cum it seemed as she struck with a lethal combination, her pillowy tits squeezing his cock between them while her lips toyed with his rock hard manhood, making it more than a little difficult to focus on the task at hand.

"Thats one killer special move you have there Louise, too bad I have my own." Ronan said confidently despite his predicament, adding a fourth finger into the woman's already dripping pussy, curious to see just how far he could spread her pussy lips. She had the better position right now but he had been attacking her sex as often as he could, leaving her having to play catch up. "Oh and another thing." He said just as he took her clit in between the index finger and thumb of his other hand, giving it a firm squeeze while rolling it back and forth between his fingers.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:45 pm

finally, louise can't take anymore. She stop her sexual stimulation, and surrender to the pleasure. Ronan, dominate her, and show to the busty maid, that she is no match for the boy. Crying in a mix of shame and pleasure, she cum on his face, and lose the match... beaten. Louise try to roll in order to let him breathe, she feel so pathetic, and she was not proud... sitting next to him, louise does not even dare to watch him, as her body continue to react with shiver of pleasure

"I...I recognize my defeat,... sorry that I can't help you more for your big match.. I...I'm not good enough"

but louise totally forgot that this match was a best two of three hentai match.... and she turn her back to her opponent, letting him do what he want

Last edited by 6873 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:16 am

They were locked in a test of endurance and in the end it was Louise who could take no more, the busty maid no longer working over his cock as it instead simply stood erect between her warm breasts while he pushed her closer and closer towards the inevitable orgasm. Louise had conceded the match to him as was evident by her complete lack of resistance against him, Ronan grinning wide as he heard her pleasured moans, the woman's violent orgasm following close behind. He was all to happy to help Louise get the most out of her orgasm, his fingers refusing to cease their massage of the woman's clit until she rolled off of him.

He laid there for a few moments licking his lips while wiping her cum from his face, only sitting up once she declared her defeat. He almost let her leave then but suddenly he remembered it was supposed to be first to two hentai falls, not just one. Grinning wide he rose up onto his feet and walked up behind Louise, trying to grab her arm to turn her around before he would duck down low and try to lift her up before hitting her with a sit down powerbomb.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 am

(sorry XD I forgot this match)

"hey but what...nooo Ughhh !!!"

after her defeat Louise think that she could leave this ring quietly, Ronan seems to be a fair guy, so she has no reason to doubt about him. Crushed down after the powerbomb, louise goran in the mat... furious, but at least the pain make her ready for the second round, and make her forget the sweet carress of the first round

"You're supposed to be a hero... Hitting a girl in her back, It's not how I imagine a hero... you'll pay me that"

Even with her legs trembling, louise try to get on her feet, ready for starting this new round. If she can she go for a lock up position, ready to fight

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 am

Ronan saw his opening and took it, bringing Louise slamming down onto the mat with a sitting power bomb before rolling backwards to put some distance between them. Rising quickly up to his feet Ronan decided to give her some time to recover given that she hadn't known the match was still on, even if she had less than kind words for him while she rose back to her feet. "One I turned you around to face me first, and two the match never ended even if you forgot." Ronan said with a shrug of his shoulders before getting his hands up in preparation for the coming exchange. He took a few steps to the left, circling to the side before moving in, trying to get in close to wrap his arms around her body and lift her off her feet in a bear hug.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4