Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Raiye Amikura

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Raiye Amikura - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Raiye Amikura

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Cecilia looked back up at Raiye as she heard what the girl said when she took a hold of her and pulled her closer, Cecilia would then let out an annoyed grunt as she would bite down on her bottom lips all before she would say " Just you wait...there is no even between us." Cecilia said as she was then forced to look up at Raiye and smile a bit at the girl. " Wow...you really are lonely aren't you ?" Cecilia said as she would then instead of being pushed off of Raiye grab a hold of the girl and attempt to pull herself up.

As she pulled up on the girl she would press her body against Raiye's and make her breasts rub against Raiye's belly and slide up so that their breasts would squish against one another. " I'm up for some fun Raiye. All up for that until next time we fight." Cecilia said with a little smile as she would wrap her arms around Raiye's neck and hug the girl closely.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Raiye Amikura - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Raiye Amikura

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Raiye tried to hide a blush she almost never gets, but with Cecilia holding her so close and hearing those words, she tilting her head away to make sure they weren't having eye contact. " Eh.. I figured it's a nice day and all.. And we're basically partners now that I joined you, why not just hang out here? " Instead of trying to pull away she will let Cecilia break the contact off first, she didn't really feel like being that distant at the moment, maybe it was because of the victory, or maybe it was because she had just fought Cecilia in a heavy match again despite this revealing setup. " I got a few cans of beer in my locker, so we won't get thirsty and all. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Cecilia didn't push away from Raiye, but instead pulled herself a bit closer and squishing their large breasts up against each other a bit more. And soon she would hear what Rayie said and all that she could do was to nod gently and then lean in to whisper to Raiye " If that's what you want partner. You did win after all, so I suppose a nice time on the beach with you all with a few beers will be perfect." Cecilia said as she would then lean in and kiss Raiye on her cheek.

Though now Cecilia pulled away from Raiye and would try and use Raiye's body to help pull herself up to her feet and after which stand right in front of Raiye, " What are you waiting for ?" Cecilia asked as she stood on slightly wobbly feet, having a rather hard time standing up right which was why she still held onto Raiye for support.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 pm

It seemed that the Northern Queen could not stand that well, so Raiye decided to not only show her strength but also to make it easier for the both of them. She pulled Cecilia to the edge of the ring and forced her to lay down, Raiye then quickly got out of the ring and took a hold of Cecilia, pulling her close and against her and soon lifting her in a bridal carry, turning to leave the ring behind them. " You, which is why I'm going to carry you with me, Queenie. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Cecilia soon felt how Raiye started to to move her towards the edge of the ring and then rolled herself and the Hardcore Queen out only to pull her up into a bridal carry. " What the ? No let me down !" Cecilia shouted out as she began to blush, this was quite an embarrassing position after all and one that she wouldn't want to be stuck in, she might have needed help moving but this position was just way to embarrassing as it was. " I'm not gonna be carried out of here like this...not by you.." Cecilia said as she sounded almost humiliated.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Raiye rolled her eyes after she heard Cecilia's words and stood still, holding Cecilia around her and glared down dominantly at the Northern Queen. " I ain't doing this for the sake of pity or thinking that you're weak, it's far from that. " She would then continue to walk towards further down the beach, looking for a spot for them to relax. " I just want you to relax and have a good time with me, which goes faster I carry you there and then come back with the beer, alright? " She would sigh out, looking around while walking . " You can argue with me later about this. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Cecilia gritted her teeth and glared back at Raiye as she said what she did, it wasn't as dominant or scary of a glare but it was all she could muster from her position and all, but as soon as Raiye started to walk Cecilia would just relax and ease into the position that she was in. " Fine...do that. And it wouldn't just be arguing that we'd do.." Cecilia let out as she leaned against Raiye and relaxed a bit, feeling a bit better that Raiye was doing this kind off because she thought that she was strong.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 am

Raiye wins via submission

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9