Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alessa Mason vs Kirie Silvestri

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alessa Mason vs Kirie Silvestri - Page 5 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Kirie Silvestri

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

"I-I don't want anymore!!" Alessa would yell out as Kirie continued to tease her, the girl really getting to her with her repeated question, making her be as specific as she could.

The more the struggled, the more she felt Kirie's breasts rub against her back which just caused her even more embarrassment than before. She had to get out of her hold and fast. As she gripped Kirie's wrists, trying to pull them away, she would feel it working a little before suddenly Kirie would grope at her breasts again even through Alessa grabbing her wrists, causing her to let out another little moan, though what the girl said next got to her the most.

"Wh-what?? I-I..I didn't! Y-you...I-I wasn't trying to.." Alessa would stumble over her words, not knowing what to say at Kirie's accusation as she would shake her head frantically.

Finally, Alessa would break free, falling to her hands and knees. She would breathe in and out deeply, trying to regain herself from the state she was in from the girl's groping. Unfortunately, she left herself wide open as Kirie would bend over and cross her hands on her breasts, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise, her eyes widening as she would try to look over her shoulder at the girl.

"N-noo! Let me goo!" She would let out, shaking her body around, but she would be lifted up by the girl and then slammed on her upper back with the german suplex, groaning sprawled out on the ground if the girl let go of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Alessa Mason vs Kirie Silvestri - Page 5 Empty Re: Alessa Mason vs Kirie Silvestri

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Kirie did let Alessa go after she successfully pulled her German Suplex, allowing the rest of the girl's small body to drop to the mat before she would get on her hands and knees. The tall girl would bring herself above her cute opponent who was still lying on the mat from the side, before she would stroke Alessa'a black hair gently and leaned her face towards the girl so she could lick her cheek.

"Awww~" she let out playfully. "Is the cute bambi huurtt~?"

The tall girl would stay like that for the time being, not really trying to pin Alessa or something as she just caresses her cute opponent's hair with one hand and lightly tapped the gir's face with the other. It's as if Kirie was just playing around with Alessa at the moment.

"Fufu~ you're soo adorable Al-chaann..." she would say teasingly. "Let me know if you feel like giving so I don't have to hurt you that much, okay~?

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 pm

As the girl let her go, Alessa would lie there on her back sprawled out. She just couldn't shake the girl's teasing and it was getting to her quite easily. Kirie was very good at doing that and Alessa knew it. She would watch as the girl would crawl on top of her on her hands and knees, stroking her hair and licking her cheek, causing Alessa to wince and let out a little groan.

"O-Only..just a little...I-I can still fight.."

She would watch as the girl would remain on top of her, not pinning her down, but hovering over her and continuing to caress her hair. She would feel her lightly tap her face, causing her to wince again, her eyes squinting as she would hear Kirie's next words.

"I-I don't...n-not even close to giving up." Alessa would say, trying to push herself up and backwards to try and move herself away from Kirie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm

"Oh good!" Kirie would let out in excitement after hearing Alessa's words. "Such a strong bambi~"

She would just watch for a while as Alessa tried to move away from her, giggling and licking her lips while staring into the girl's eyes just like a predator watching her prey. Then all of a sudden, Kirie would try to pounce on Alessa to grab the girl's shoulders and pushed her back to the mat, if she was fast enough. From there Kirie would try to plant her rear on Alessa's stomach before crossing her arms under her breasts.

"Fufu~ What are you going to do now, bambii~" Kirie would purr at her when if she managed to sit on top of the girl, leaning her body towards Alessa a little to tower over the small girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 pm

"It...w-won't be good for you soon." Alessa would let out, trying to show some sort of defiance towards the girl as it seemed no matter what, Kirie was able to tease her.

As Alessa started to push herself away from Kirie, she would watch as the girl would just stay where she was, licking her lips and giggling. With Kirie staring into her eyes like she was, Alessa couldn't help but gulp a little before suddenly the girl would pounce on her, pushing her shoulders back to the mat and planting her rear on her stomach, straddling her. "Ah-Hah!?"

"U-uuh...I-i'll just get out of this!" Alessa would let out as Kirie leaned over her, starting to struggle and trying to twist and turn her body, pushing at Kirie's thighs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Kirie laughed at Alessa's defiance as the girl was squirming under her. She loved that, especially since Alessa was so adorable. She would try to maintain her "seat" for a while before she would lean down towards the cute girl and use her hands to try pinning the girl's arms.

"That's right, bambi~ keep squirming like that~" Kirie would continue to tease Alessa, wanting to see her reactions. She would bring her face closer to the little girl's, as if she's going to kiss her, but Kirie would just press her forehead against Alessa for the time being.

"Fufufu~" she would let out when their faces was close to each other before sticking her tongue out a bit.

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

"Haah?" Alessa would let out as her arms were pinned to the ground, staring up at Kirie as she would stay straddled on her stomach. Alessa would keep struggling as much as she could, but when she heard Kirie's next words, she would freeze up a bit, knowing that the girl was quite enjoying the defiance that she was putting through.

"Ah...g-get.." As Kirie leaned her face closer into Alessa's. She would see her lips near her's, but instead would feel her press her forehead against her own, causing her heart to beat extra fast.

"U-umm...c-can..you g-get off?" Alessa would let out, her struggles nearly frozen up as she would simply stare up at her, seeing her stick her tongue out teasingly, Alessa's face as red as it could get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Kirie let out a soft laugh as Alessa stopped struggling for a bit after hearing her words. It's as if she was expecting that kind of reaction from the cute schoolgirl. When Alessa's face became a total red from her further teasing, the tall girl grinned from ear to ear before she would flick her tongue at the smaller girl's nose tip.

"Hmm... I couulldd~" Kirie said teasingly as Alessa asked her to get off. "But why should I?" she added before giggling at the girl.

Kirie would then slowly lean her face closer to her cute opponent's, pressing her breasts against Alessa's in the process, before she would try to kiss the little girl on the lips softly, if the she remained frozen under her. She wouldn't mind a little more resistance of course, since the schoolgirl's defiant acts would only add to her cuteness, or so Kirie thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:40 pm

"A-ah.." Feeling Kirie's tongue lick at her nose tip, Alessa would wince underneath her a bit, squinting her eyes as she looked up at her. It didn't seem like Kirie was going to get up off her anytime soon, and the longer than she remained on top of her the more embarrassed that Alessa was feeling, her face burning up.

"Um...b-because I...d-don't want a-anymore...um...th-this is a match a-and.." Alessa would let out, stumbling over her words as she did, trying to come up with a good reason for Kirie to get off her.

She would feel their breasts pressing together, causing her to squint her eyes even more before she would feel Kirie's lips press against her own, causing her eyes to widen as she let out a little muffled yelp into her lips. She would remain frozen for a bit before she would frantically try to push up in embarrassment.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm

As their lips touched each other, Kirie pressed her lips even more against Alessa's before her tongue would start to travel inside the schoolgirl's mouth. She would try to pin the smaller girl with her body as much as she could, mashing her own breasts against her cute opponent's, staring into the girl's eyes as she kept kissing Alessa.

She would eventually be forced to broke the kiss and leaned backwards as Alessa pushed her, although Kirie herself didn't really try to push the girl back. The tall girl would look at Alessa, licking her lips, while still sitting on her stomach, holding the school girl's hands with her own.

"Aww~ that's too bad..." she teased her. "Because I still want to feel your body, Al-chaaan... Yes, this is a match, which mean I can do whatever I want to you as long as it's not against the rules!" Kirie would say before she laughed softly at Alessa.

As if she's trying to prove her point, Kirie would release one of Alessa's hands so she could use her free hand to reach for the girl's pantie. From there the tall girl would slowly rubbed her hand on the schoolgirl's crotch through her underwear.

"Like this~" she would say while smiling seductively at Alessa, licking her lips once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next