by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 pm

"I'll do better this next round," Haruka promised as she got up. She moved back to her own corner and rested against the turnbuckle. "I won't let you get a clean sweep off me!"

After a minute of badly-needed rest, Haruka will come out of her corner to the center of the ring, ready to grapple again. "Okay... let's continue!"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Haruko nodded and smiled softly. "I hope not Haruka." She said, then cracks her knuckles as Haruka declared she was ready. "All right then. Gimme your breas- BEST!" She gasped at the slip, covering her mouth.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Haruka had automatically let out an answering "OF COURSE!!!" Then she paused, blinked owlishly and then blushed.

"Ah," she blurted out in a panic, "A... if you really want a hentai match... then... it's... fine with me, too..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 pm

"Wh- no! Nononono!" She blushed madly, stepping back a little. "I.. I've never.. err.. well... never willfully been with another girl." She rephrased somewhat sadly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Haruka blushed even more. But Haruko's sadness moved her gentle heart.

"Ah," she slowly volunteered, "That's... um... terrible..."

Feeling she needed to say more: "I've done hentai once," she admitted, then added, "Accidentally, during my shot at the championship... I was in a daze, or so they said, since I don't remember what I did... so I know what you feel..."

W-what am I getting myself into?

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 pm

"One girl held me down and used a.. umm... vibrator on me... another tried to breast smother me too... I've... really been meeting a lot of girls that try to humiliate me lately." She whimpered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Haruka paled upon hearing her friend's story. "I'm sorry..." She bowed apologetically. "I said I knew how you feel. But what I experienced is nothing compared to yours..."

She straightened and tried to smile. "So... what should we do now, Haruko?" She dropped the -chan suffix as a sign of respect.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Haruko smiled a little at Haruka. "What should we do? Continue of course! Or do you want to end it with me having one win over you?" She asked, acting as if the conversation never happened.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Haruka's enthusiasm instantly revived. "Of course not!" she assured. "I'll beat you silly this round!"

So promising, she got into her stance, ready to snatch at the first wrist offered her for a quick arm bar.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Haruko smiled and moved in, trying to hug her around the waist as she moved in to try and pick her up and slam her on her back.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next