Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The battle of the Idols- Seira vs Miki

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The battle of the Idols- Seira vs Miki - Page 4 Empty Re: The battle of the Idols- Seira vs Miki

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 am

"Wahh!" Seira said as she lost her balance and fell forward and rolled forward to prevent injury. She let out a "tsk" as she stumbled back onto her feet, she was so sure that she had the girl finished but, it appeared her blonde foe felt the need for vengeance. The brown haired idol stepped forward as she got into a wrestling stance and would circle Miki. Keeping an eye on Miki's legs as she occasionally glanced down at them while she circled her.

"You know I wanted to put you out of your misery but, it seems you like being beaten up by me..." Seira said grinning as she smirked, "And what are you gonna do huh? You gonna cry again?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

The battle of the Idols- Seira vs Miki - Page 4 Empty Re: The battle of the Idols- Seira vs Miki

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 am

Miki got up painfully slowly, every move sending a jolt of agony through the idol's young body. She never thought her fellow idol would be capable of such a thing. Sure she needled her and mocked her a bit, but that wasn't deserving of such a low attack! Miki would've given in right there if she wasn't so pissed at being shown up by her opponent. And where the hell was the referee?! Miki thought that kind of move was supposed to be illegal!

"You fucking bitch," Miki swore, her vocabulary turning very nasty now that she was furious and badly hurt, "And here I was thinking you were respectable. You're the worst!"

Miki tried to push herself up to her feet. She decided enough was enough. The girl was hurt bad, but she wasn't going to give in. Slowly she stood up, her knees still shaking...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Seeing Miki in such a pathetic state, the idol couldn't help but, feel regret. She dreaded this feeling more than she realized as it weighed down on her. Seira had to admit those words hurt more than all the others becuase she was ashamed of the fact she had lost control of her anger. The brown haired idol let out a sigh, she couldn't shake this feeling of guilt no matter what she did. "I'm sorry okay... I just lost my temper..." Seira said hanging her head apologetically. "You can do whatever to me until you've forgiven me, I won't fight back."

The brown haired girl closed her eyes and awaited her judgement. She would stay completely still in place not within a stance as the crowd was mystified by why Seira was just standing there, arms at her sides and her eyes closed even.

Last edited by 863 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Miki staggered up to her feet, gasping in pain ad holding her sore crotch as the pain rocked through her body. Luckily it was beginning to fade, but Miki knew that after this match she was going to have to get some doctors to take a close look down there. It was still so sore. Seira really was cruel for doing something like that. Miki never hated anyone, but right now she was pretty sure she hated Seira. Not just for punting her crotch either, but also for being a cheating cop-out who was trying to martyr herself now. All this just made it worse for the proud idol. She wasn't going to accept it.

"Do whatever I want huh?" Miki said, "You do realize that by saying that, I can kill you and no one would stop me." She laughed. "What the hell... Just who do you think you are Seira? You think you can beg for forgiveness by martyring yourself? Quit fucking around! You're still just a two-bit talentless hack who has to cheat to even get a good hit on me!"

Miki raised her arms. "People always want me to take thing seriously. Fine. I'll get serious." She looked up. "Come at me Seira! Unless you want me to expose you for the joke you are!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Seira looked at Miki shaking her head a little as she looked at her with a bit of disappointment. "Fine then... you know what Miki... if you're going to act like a total bitch... you'll get treated like a total bitch."

The brunette idol had had enough! "You know what? What do I have to be sorry for anyway? You wanted me to get angry! I got angry! And now you start crying? And when I try to apologize you tell me to shove it? Well! I'm sick of your attitude... Fine, no mercy... I'm going to strip you after I beat your ass!"

The idol charged forward and come running forward with a lariat and try to slam Miki into the mat with her arm. She ran as fast as her legs could take her as she wanted Miki to learn a lesson from her she'd never forget!

Last edited by 863 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:19 pm

"Total bitch?! I've been fighting fair! You kicked me in the crotch!" Miki was actually seething mad now, shocked that Seira would even consider calling her a bitch after what she did, "You know what, you don't even deserve me going all out. I'll beat you the same way you tried to beat me!"

Seira charged forward and Miki stood her ground, not even trying to avoid the incoming clothesline. That is, until the last minute, when Miki suddenly ducked down and kicked her legs out, trying to catch Seira's legs and trip them in a drop-toe hold. If she is successful, Miki would try to grab Seira's ankles, pulling them apart before kicking forward the toe of her cowboy boot right into the middle of Seira's sex!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:58 am

Seira in her blind anger was countered and landed on her face. The girl dazed by the force of the fall didn't have time to ract, the brown haired idol's eyes widened feeling her opponent grab onto her ankles as she began to crawl and scratch the mat desperatly.

"NO!-AHHH!" Seira cried as her eyes began to water as the girl buried the tip of her shoe into her sex causing the brown haired girl to spasm with pain and try to cover her sex from getting any more blows there.

"You bitch... just you wait!" Seira cried as she tried to wriggle her legs free from the other girl's grasp and roll away if she could. The girl was in a great deal of pain as she had gotten a taste of her own medicine but, Miki would get hers soon as well.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm

"That's just a little taste of what you did to me!" Miki shot back, "Do you like it? Huh?" She kept her toe on Seira's sex for a few moments more, pushing the tip of her boot in, rubbing up and down to simultaneously pleasure and pain the girl, before pulling it back and letting Seira go, getting up to her feet. Miki scowled down at the idol, her hands on her hips, looking angry despite having just tortured her opponent. She never wanted Seira to try that again, with anyone, especially her fellow idols.

"Don't you ever try that again!" she snarled, stepping forward to press her boot into the small of Seira's back, pushing down to hold her against the mat and torture the girl's spine.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

"Ahhhh!" Seira cried as her opponent humiliated her by pressing the tip of her boot causing her great pain and pleasure. The girl thrashed herself at her opponent's feet, the brown haired idol layed on her stomach trying to get onto all fours but, was instantly flattened by MImi stepping on her back with her cowboy boots. The girl felt the pain jolt through her entire body as she bit her bottom lip almost ready to tap out at the girl's dominant behavior.

"I won't do it again!" Seira cried. "Just let me go!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:21 pm

"See Seira, I would believe you if I didn't know you were such a bitch," Miki said, "But since you are, I need extra prevention! So don't blame me if I hurt you, this is all your fault!"

With that, Miki reached down and grabbed Seira's leg, while still keeping her foot on her back. She pulled it up and bent it backwards, lifting up and draping it over the back of her shoulder in a stretch muffler hold! She wanted to hear Seira scream, so she leaned to the side, putting a lot of pressure on Seira's back immediately, torturing her leg, hips, and lower back at once!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next