Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Under Arrest? Shiori and the long arm of the law(kaz)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under Arrest? Shiori and the long arm of the law(kaz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Arrest? Shiori and the long arm of the law(kaz)

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:11 pm

Her mind hadn't betrayed her, Shiori had swallowed the bait. Ise couldn't care less about the illegality of this course of action and would actually do it when Shiori proved to be useful, she could always cover it up as investigations for running cases when she asked for information, nobody would ever knew what was going on. And most importantly, who would really care if two old friends met?

"An associate of mine, a woman that calls herself Deathbird, has founded a faction in AFW named Murder of Crows*. Join it, even if you give a shit about such things as it's kind of the faction I support at the present. It's not the boyscouts with a duty to appear regularly anyway, so it shouldn't bother you much.
Play hard against the top talent, just like against Heather.
If the Commissioner or the President of Talent Relation, Lukretia and Aurelia, approach you with some stuff: pretend to play along and report to me.
And most importantly, tell nobody that we have a deal."

Ise explained with the skilled voice of a salesman. Facts on the table with her helping the girl and improving her travel commodities by joining her team, she thought that she made a pretty good offer when you threw anything in a basket.
"I'm no monster, Shiori-san. I won't boss you around without a reason or let you beat little girls up or fuck them in a humiliating way in the public. And to show you my good will, I will immediately call the prison your friend was sitting in to get his file, more actual picture included, if you accept my terms. Just takes a phone call and some clicks..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Under Arrest? Shiori and the long arm of the law(kaz) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Arrest? Shiori and the long arm of the law(kaz)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Shiori listened to Ise's explanation carefully, making sure she absorbed every single words that the woman was saying. Her expression was serious, like a good college student listening to her professor. It didn't seem like a bad deal except Ise seemed to be quite discreet about her faction. Was it something illegal? Perhaps she was walking on a thin line here, but that shouldn't really matter too much. She thought that once she found her former kouhai, they could left AFW after completing whatever left on their contract terms.

"Alright," she'd say with a cautious tone. "That sounds fair enough."

The dark haired girl would assure herself that she didn't make a hasty decision. She's been longing to meet her former kouhai all these years, and if she could get closer to find him while doing what she liked, wouldn't that be even better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 pm

"Ok, give us his name, age, everything you know about him that could be relevant when I switch to speakers."
Ise picked up the phone, dialing a number she knew fairly well. It was always better when the person who knew the other person was calling the name, ear to ear propaganda went terribly wrong sometimes.

"Uh, Subamoto-san? This is Garuga Ise. I need a file here asap. Archived I guess, the inmate was your guest 6 years ago. Uh? Yeah, I know, same old shit all the time."
Ise was laughing gently at the phone, like talking to a working buddy.
"You listen? I put the witness on speakers."
she pressed a button at the phone and waited for Shiori to speak.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

"Um, his name is Toru Kazama, he was 17 when he's taken, he's 23 now..." Shiori began to speak.

She would fill in the rest of everything that she knew about the boy, including the name of the high school they went in, his birthday, where he used to live, and that he was an orphan since the age of 15 after his family died in an accident when they're still live in England. As she mentioned that particular part, her expression became slightly grim. But her face would quickly returned to normal as she finished giving all the informations required. Shiori would then looked at Ise, confirming that she's done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:07 pm

"You got it, Subamoto-san? Great. Send it to me please, straight through the email if you can. Thanks buddy, owe you something. Cya Thursday!"
Thursday was Ise's bowling night with her colleagues, including the prison administrator Subamoto. She hung the phone and centered her attention on Shiori again. She had often heard sad stories and wasn't particularly moved, but still noticed the parts which were hard for the woman, maybe she could capitalize someday on this.
"Alright, data will be here in an instant."
she explained, changing the official TPD stamped paper with her personal paper for safety reasons.
"You can speak with either Deathbird or Anja the Raven, both wrestlers, to join the faction. I have enough faith in your ability to sell yourself appropriately should you choose to speak with Anja for that. Any questions?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm

"No, not really," said Shiori with a polite tone. Her expression somehow seemed a bit nicer now.

The dark haired girl hadn't completely trust Ise yet, but she decided to show some good will towards the police woman since she already did the same. Only time would tell whether Ise was true to her words or not, and Shiori assured herself that she's more than prepared if things went bad all of a sudden. She's not wishing for the worst to happen for sure, but she couldn't help but to worry about the future a little.

"Is there anything else you need from me, Ise-san?" she'd ask after a short moment of silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm

"Not in this moment."
Ise was still eyeing her mail account, pressing the print button for the picture attachment as the mail was there. The resulting picture would not be very pretty, most prisoners were washed up when they arrived in prison, courtesy of hours long interrogations. And the fashion was orange and horrible.

And she seemed not to get disappointed with the picture.
"Oh, not necessarily prince charming like in this picture."
she uttered a vague warning before handing the print over.
"Put it away when you leave the office. And make yourself clear that I won't find him today, and not tomorrow. A six year trail is cold, very cold."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 pm

"I'm aware of that," Shiori would reply with a smile. After all, she herself had been searching for him all these years with no result. Only a miracle would made them meet again within a day or two. She would wait patiently as she always did as her faint hope was just renewed with today's event.

'In that case, I'll take my leave then,," the dark haired girl would say as she put the picture into her jacket's pocket and stood up from the chair. She would extended her hand to the police woman for a handshake before leaving the office.

"Thank you, Ise-san," she'd say politely with a gentle smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

"You're welcome."
Ise shook the hand of the girl, although she stayed a little bit weary while smiling over the good deal. Technically, she had done nothing wrong, just offered a new girl a place in a stable, and the picture she had could have easily been stolen. Her DNA was useless to her, a handshake was as common as a sneeze.

*Wow, Ise. That's brutally paranoid*
she reminded herself. She would contact Schultz, the real name of Deathbird, as soon as possible to clear any misunderstanding. In the night of this day to be precise, meaning she had to pull double duty. At least she could stem some weights then, train and prepare her dress with some nifty stuff before throwing in some muscle relaxers.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2