Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unlikely Reunion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unlikely Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: Unlikely Reunion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 pm

The brown haired man listened as Talia replied his question in a rather nervous manner, stammering her speech and all. A smirk appeared on his face as she finished talking.

"B-BWAHAHAHAHA! What's up with that?" He suddenly burst into laughter again. "So he WON after all! Who thought that idiot can actually hit a girl now! Guess he grew up a bit huh? BUHAHAHAHA" Hyde would continue his laughter for a while.

He'd finally stare at Talia as she asked him a few more questions. His expression became cold again for a split second before it turned into a casual look once again.

"Friend?" he asked with a rather cold tone. "Ain't such thing as a friend in the gang, girl. They're all comrades and brothers", said Hyde with a casual tone after that. "That idiot wouldn't go to think that far, though. He hates people, after all."

Hearing her last comment however made him stared at her with an ice cold expression.

"What made you think we're similar, huh? Do I look like that idiot?" he'd ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:21 pm

When Talia thought back to the match, she realized just how averse Kido has been to hitting her. He avoided her face a lot, concentrating on her legs. It hurt a lot, but he could have made it so much worse. "Well not exactly...he avoided it as long as he could. But I didn't give up so he had to start getting more...aggressive." She could still feel that spinning kick that knocked her to her knees. "I had to call him out on being too nice...obviously bad in hindsight but I was curious at the time."

Talia shook her head when Hyde asked why she thought they were alike. "N-No, not at all. I mean...you sorta look like him but not exactly." Kido hadn't seemed like an idiot, but Talia wasn't about to defend him in this circumstance. "It's your outfit...it gives the illusion that you're similar. I-I guess you two were in the same gang?" she asked, now very curious what their history was.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Hyde stared at Talia as she explained herself with an expression that looked like as if he's going to kill her if she answered it wrong. Upon hearing the girl finished her sentences, his expression returned to his normal, casual self again.

"Hah! I see, I see. Well, that's still a progress, I guess," he'd say with a grin. Then he stared at her again for a bit before gazing away.

"Yeah, we were in the same gang. I took him in, after all," he'd say before looking at her with a rather cold stare. "But a little advice? Don't you go comparing people left and right like they're some fucking merchandise items. You hear? Not everyone like to be compared." He'd paused a bit after giving her his "advice".

"Well, that aside, do you now where's that idiot right now?" Hyde would ask her once again.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Talia nervously watched Hyde as he give her advice. If they were good friends, she was a little nervous what this aggressive looking man could do to her. He didn't seem to give a damn about hitting girls either. Kido at least showed restraint, and it still hurt like hell. "Y-Yes sir," she replied as if he was her superior. "I won't do that again."

Talia had seen Kido around the gym and passed by him in the hallways, but hadn't seen him today. "I haven't seen him actually...he may be at the gym." As soon as she said that, she started off toward it assuming Hyde would follow. "I don't really talk to him much, he's quiet most of the time." When they got to the gym, Talia poked her head into the room to see if Kido was there. She wasn't sure if she wanted to see him there or not with Hyde next to her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Hyde followed Talia to the gym, walking casually besides the girl. When he heard she said about Kido being quiet and all, he let out an amused sigh, as if he's holding back his laughter.

"He's usually always quiet," he'd say in a friendly manner. "When he just joined the gang he just sulked by himself in the corner like an idiot he is. And since he always had that stupid deadpan face almost all the time, no one really knows what's actually going on his head. That's when we started to wonder if he's retarded."

"So one time we pulled this prank on him. We made him a bit drunk, which was pretty easy by the way, and then we dropped him off in some brothel with a woman. You know, to loosen him a bit". Hyde would paused a bit, as if he's recalling what happened and chuckled. "I asked him how was it the afterwards, and guess what? That idiot couldn't even "do it", said he's too nervous to even get "it" up! HAHAHAHAH Can't you believe that?!" He would paused again shortly before continuing. "Well, he did manned up afterwards, but that was still funny as hell."

As they reached the gym, Hyde went in and looked around quickly. There were several people inside, since it's still noon, but there was no sign of Kido at all. Knowing the guy, there's no chance that he would be here at this time, at least that's what Hyde thought. Suddenly he was reminded of something and glanced at Talia.

"Oi, take me to the rooftop", he'd say.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Talia nodded along as Hyde told the story of what happened to Kido. It seemed rude to take such pleasure in his supposed brothers problems. She didn't say anything though, and was admittedly happy that Kido was not at the gym. She started to believe Kido may not have been on the best terms with Hyde. Maybe she should just let Hyde find Kido on his own. "So why did he leave the gang?" she started to ask. "Same reason you left I guess?"

Nevertheless, she agreed to take him to the roof. He wasn't entirely sure why he would request that. As they got to the door to the roof, however, she stopped and looked at him. "You're not going to throw me off are you?" she suddenly asked. As joking as it may have sounded, Talia had a serious look on her face. She then opened the door, wondering if perhaps Kido was up here.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Hyde looked at Talia as she asked him her question and his expression became slightly colder. He gazed away silently for a while as they kept walking towards the roof.

"I wouldn't know since I left the gang a year before he did," he began to speak. "Not that I care. Everyone has their own path, yes?" He'd added with a smirk.

As they eventually reached the roof, the girl suddenly stopped before asking him whether he's going to throw here off the roof. Hyde would stopped for a bit before gave her a weird look, as if she just said something really stupid.

"What the fuck?" he'd ask. "Do I look like some fucking murderer? Are you stupid or something?" he'd ask harshly.

Hyde would walk pass Talia and go to the rooftop before she did.

[align=center:3mjgcn3i]*****[/align:3mjgcn3i]

Kido was leaning at the fence in the building's rooftop, staring at the sky with his usual blank expression. He was singing in a rather low voice the lyrics of Lonesome by Ellegarden since he thought no one else was around.

...and the world is lonesome enough to me, and the world is crazy enough to me....

Suddenly the roof's door opened and he instinctively turned around rather quickly. Upon seeing the figure who stood in front of the door he'd let out a surprised look.

"You...'re..." he would gave a long pause as if he had forgotten the man in front of him. "Fucker-san?" he'd ask with his deadpan expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Talia shrugged as he called her stupid. There were plenty of sadistic freaks in Tension. She had learned that from experience. If being called stupid is the price for havin peace of mind, then so be it. "Good," she stated flatly as he walked past her and onto the roof. She followed him cautiously. She hadnt expected Kido to be there.

Well, at least they seemed to know each other. Talia was about to leave the two be when a name made her raise an eyebrow. "Fucker-San?" she asked surprised. "Umm...what?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Hyde was looking at Kido with a rather scary smile as they met, like a hunter who finally found its prey. He began to walk towards him casually until the white haired boy blurted his gang nickname. He'd suddenly whacked Kido in the head, although it was a rather light hit.

"Call me by my name, you moron," said Hyde harshly with an annoyed expression. "Is that the way you talk to your senior?"

Kido took the hit and looked at Hyde back, still with his usual deadpan expression.

"You're not my senior anymore," he said dryly.

"Bu-BUHAHAHAH" Hyde would burst into laugher at Kido's reply. "That's true, I guess. None of us are in Windcallers anymore. Still, you need to show some respect to the people older than-" his sentences was cut as he noticed Kido starting to walk away pass him, ignoring his speech.

"Yo, Talia-san," Kido greeted her with his usual blank expression. "What are you doing here? How's... your leg...?"

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Talia felt a little uncomfortable as Hyde seemed to disrespect Kido. She looked down to the ground and her shoes. She kicked at the air. She noticed a white blotch on her left shoe. "Drat..." she muttered. A drop of bleach must have hit it while she was cleaning her apartment. The pair might as well have been ruined. Then she saw Kido walk pass Hyde and toward her.

"Oh hello Kido." Talia smiled and nodded at him. "I was showing Hyde around the place, I think he's going to be wrestling here from now on." She was unsure if this was goods news to Kido or not. She felt liked when Kido then asked about her leg. "Yea...it's getting better. It still hurts when I stretch but I can walk normally now."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next