Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 am

Brittany wsn't nearly as drained as Sarah so as the girl fell to the mat and started panting, Brittany was already up on her feet moving towards her opponent. "I didn't say you could take a break." Brittany said as she would try and kick Sarah's arm out from under her so that she would fall face first into the pudding. "I'm just getting warmed up."

Brittany would then try and place her foot ontop of Sarah's head and push her deeper into the pudding while grinding her heel on Sarah's head "I can't believe i ever lost to a bitch like you. You must have got pretty lucky that day." Brittany said with a laugh as she continued to push Sarah down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Brittany Luvve (c) Vs. Sarah O'Sullivan

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 am

Sarah of course needed a lot of time to recover after being put down like that and choked for so long. There was no choice, but to lay there panting as she tried to recover as rapidly as possible. "Ow...mmmmph!" She groaned as her arms were kicked out and she face planted into the tapioca.

The girl starting to flail underneath Brittany as she was pushed deeper into the pudding and again left in a state where breathing wasn't an option. She tried to reach for Brittany's foot to try and throw her off. Of course she couldn't hear Brittany's taunts like that which was one benefit at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 am

"Thats right squirm bitch, squirm." Brittany said laughing manically as she pushed Sarah into the pudding "Come on bitch eat up." Brittany said before letting go of Sarah so that she could sit on the girls back "I think its time for dome fun don't you?" Brittayn said as she would grab Sarah's hair and pull her out of the pudding.

"Not so tough now are you btich." Brittany said as she would lean down and nibble on Sarah's tapioca covered ear again before slamming the girls face back down into the pudding.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Sarah had no time to think as she was busy squirming in the tapioca and desperately trying to pull her head out of there. She was left in a position where breathing wasn't possible and she had to take care not to have her mouth stuffed with pudding if she opened it. The pressure eased up though the girl groaned into the pudding when Brittany dropped on her back.

Finally she was pulled out and Sarah coughed and gasped in air desperately. Pudding dripping from her face as she realized how bad this was. "You damn-ohhhh!" The girl gasping out as Brittany nibbled on her sensitive ear and smacked the gasping face into the pudding. Sarah coughing as her mouth filled with pudding and she squirmed harder trying to pull her head out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 am

Brittany smiled as she held Sarah's face in the pudding before pulling it up and whispering in her ear "Does it taste good bitch?" Brittany then giggled in Sarah's ear before her free hand moved down to Sarah's breasts to begin to squeeze one of them "You cannot escape the viper. And i doubt you want to either." Brittany would say as she massaged Sarah's breast.

Brittany would then grin wickedly as she would squeeze Sarah's breast as hard as she could before samming her head back down into the pudding "I could keep this up all night. Its just so fun teaching someone beneath you their place." Brittany would then pull Sarah's head back up and begin to massage her breasts again in an attempt to keep Sarah off of her game.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:19 am

When her head was pulled out Sarah was coughing up tapioca gasping for air. Her entire front just getting pasted with the pudding at this point. "Gah...cough....I'm not a fan....hyaaaa!" She gasped feeling suddenly a breast getting grabbed by Brittany. Sucking in a breath while trying not to moan from it. "What are you...Ahhhhhh!" Sarah crying out as Brittany squeezed her breast incredibly hard.

It was turning into a nightmare for Sarah as again pudding filled her mouth since she couldn't close it when Brittany did something like that. It was utterly humiliating being toyed with by this person. When she had her head pulled back out again the girl was coughing and it was mixed with weak cries of pleasure. "Get...off!" She cried out trying to buck the girl off her before this turned into a disturbing kind of show. Her face bright red from embarrassment at this point. She had to hurry and get Brittany off before she got messed up in more ways than one.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 am

Brittany smiled as Sarah still had a mouth on her "Hmmm i don't think i want to get off. I am nice and comfortable right here." Brittany said before pulling on Srah's hair while squeezing her breast softly "I wonder how long you can keep this up though. I mean a fat ass liek you could probably eat all this pudding while i have my fun but i want you covered in it for when i'm riding your defeated face." Brittayn whispered into Sarah's ear befoe she shoved her head back down into the pudding.

Brittany would hold Sarah down there for a few seconds before pulling the girls head up "I bet it will feel great." Brittayn said while laughing in Sarah's ear before licking the pudding off of it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 am

Sarah wasn't one to lose her mouth just because of a bad situation, though it was honestly getting pretty bad right now. "Aghhhh...let go..." The girl whined her hair getting yanked at the same time as her breast getting softly squeezed. It was a frustrating confusion of sensations right there. The girl getting frustrated by Brittany acting like she could eat all the pudding there. Though the last part made her face redder at what might happen if she lost. At least this time she closed her mouth so she wouldn't swallow anymore of it which was starting to become a problem. Sarah's mind desperately trying to think of a way out of this mess.

Sarah groaning as she was yanked out again her face dripping with pudding after all the shoves into it. A moan leaking out as her ear was licked at again. "Haaa...stop that!" She cried out trying to throw herself to the side. If she couldn't throw Brittany off she'd at least try to throw the girl into the pudding with her. Sarah was already so drenched with the tapioca it wouldn't matter anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:01 am

Brittany was loving the feeling of dominating Sarah in this fashion "Mabye you should just give up bitch." Brittany said as she continued to lick at Sarah's ear "Or you could just let me have my fun with you." Brittany said as she prepared to slam Sarah's head back into the pudding but before she could Sarah managed to throw off and into the pudding.

"Fucking bitch." Brittany said as she wiped pudding off of her face while she began to stand up "You should have just given up bitch. Now i don't feel like going easy on you anymore." Brittany said as she would begin to move towards Sarah again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:05 am

Getting beaten like this was far more humiliating than anything else. Having been brought into a title match just to be teased and tormented? Panting and moaning as her ear was licked at even more. The thought for an instant stayed in her mind of Brittany using her and having fun with her body. Sarah couldn't let herself go down like this though and was willing to do anything to avoid just losing so simply like this.

The girl panting as she managed to get Brittany off and away from her ears and breasts. Rapidly getting to her feet after being down for so long. Sarah backed off breathing faster and wiping her face clean. "Like I'm going down like that. Get ready." She panted out moving right in on Brittany and trying to shove her down into that tapioca. She couldn't run around in this so she had to just attack head on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next