Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) - Page 5 Empty Re: What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:09 pm

"Ngh... I'm sorry... " She apologized, then looked up at her. "But I swear I'll kick Sindel's ass for doing this to you, that I can promise." She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera) - Page 5 Empty Re: What's going on?!(Lethe and Cerbera)

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Cerbera kept a cold stare, leaning down further and moved her lips to Lethe's ear, soon whispering out.

" I can't allow that, you'll have to beat me to get to her. "

She then released Lethe, getting off her and stepping backwards, facing Lethe once more and got into her stance.

" Fight me.. Or leave me alone, like before. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Lethe blinked at her, wondering what kind of game she was playing, but then started to work back to her feet, having recovered a bit after being pinned down like that. She was surprised there wasn't a count, but she shrugged it off, resuming her hand to hand stance. "You know I'll always take fight over flight when it's my choice." She smirked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm

" Either a knock out or submission.. "

Cerbera glared at Lethe, taking a few seconds to get her stance together before dashing straight towards, jumping forward and tried to clothesline Lethe back down, using the speed and height of her jump to do more damage.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Lethe was prepared now, trying to duck low under the clothesline and move away from her, turning to face her as she moved away from her, keeping her stance up and waiting for a good time to attack.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Cerbera stumbled a bit when she missed her attack, quickly turning to look at Lethe with a serious glare. Cerbera turned and quickly went towards Lethe again, spinning her body around and sending a spinkick straight towards Lethe's stomach, alot of power packed in it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Lethe saw Cerbera running towards her and darted in at the same time. Sure enough, she started to spin like predicted, and exposed her back to her. "Stop spinning, it exposes your back to people. Like THIS!" She shouts, throwing a hard punch for one of her kidneys to stop her spinning dead.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Cerbera widened her eyes during the spin, the sudden punch send aching pain straight into her body, gritted her teeth and trying not to scream out while she stumbled against Lethe instead, back against the girl's chest while her hand quickly came down to her side to stroke it.

" Ngh! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Lethe blinked when she fell into her. She knew she should go on the offensive. She knew she should. This was still a match, and she needed to fight.. so why wasn't she? She just looked down at her as she leaned into her, and slowly wrapped her arms around her waist. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She's never been like this before in her life, why were these feelings coming up now? She slowly leans her head in to Cerbera's right shoulder.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Cerbera started to blink when she felt the arms around her waist, thinking Lethe would go for a bearhug or something like that but nothing came, making her look over her shoulder and directly at Lethe, a confused look upon her own face and muttered out.

" W..What are you doing? "

Cerbera was quite confused of this new change of Lethe, she didn't even know what to do.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next