Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 6:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nadya Vintila vs Victoria Baynes

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nadya Vintila vs Victoria Baynes - Page 3 Empty Re: Nadya Vintila vs Victoria Baynes

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 am

Nadya smiles a bit as Victoria still refused, but she almost had her moaning like a banshee now with her tongueplay to her breasts. "Suit yourself, honey.. then I'll take control of this fight." She said, and would start to roll her over with the double hug she had on her. As soon as Victoria's back was against the mat, her hands would snap out towards Victoria's wrists to pin them down, and would likewise try to hold down her legs in a grapevine submission. If both holds became secured, she would lean down, and gently blow into Victoria's ear, then kiss her lips gently.

"I'm a nice girl, Victoria. I'm not into these kinds of matches to humiliate my opponent. I'm into them because it's the only kind of match where both parties can take pleasure and enjoyment out of the match, whether or not they are losing or winning. The only thing that prevents someone from enjoying this... is stubbornness to accept and embrace how wonderful I can make you feel." She encouraged.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Nadya Vintila vs Victoria Baynes - Page 3 Empty Re: Nadya Vintila vs Victoria Baynes

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:05 pm

"H-huh??" Victoria would let out before Nadya would turn the two of them around, getting on top of her as she would pin her wrists above her head and lock her in the grapevine. Feeling Nadya's quite curvy body on top of her's, Victoria couldn't help but blush a little further, but that fact was frustrating her even more as she found herself helpless to the girl's whims.

"I-I..Don't want to feel that way I..I'm Victoria Baynes..n..no way am I..letting someone such as you e..enjoy my glorious body.." Victoria would let out, though averting her eyes as she knew it wasn't the truth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Nadya giggles a little as Victoria continues to resist. She knew she was getting to her though. "If you really believed that, you would've spoken in a clear tone.. you're shaking though." She smiles. "Here..." She lets go of one arm, so she can pull her slingshot outfit aside, and expose her breasts, then she'd lower them down against Victoria's breasts, and grind breasts against her slowly, trying to re-pin that arm in the process if she could. "Mmm...."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:29 pm

"Ah...Sh...shut your mouth.." Victoria would say in response to Nadya's giggles and her words. As the girl let go of her arm, she would be too taken by surprise to use it to defend herself as the girl would pull her slingshot outfit aside, exposing her breasts. Victoria would blush deep at the sight before she would feel her breasts and Nadya's grinding together, causing her to arch her body a bit. She would shut her mouth tight, trying to hold back her moans, but they would still come out in a humming tone as she writhed around underneath the girl a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 pm

"Mmm... they feel nice, no?" She coos, leaning into her ear to give it a gentle lick, and continues to slowly and sensually grind her breasts against her. "Mm.. hehe, I can feel your nipples stiffening up nicely.. you're really adorable, you know that?" She asks, and smooches her cheek gently. "I like the girls that play hard to get" She admits. Truthfully, she just liked girls in general, but, she DID like a bit of a chase too.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:40 pm

"Gh They....I-I won't say!" Victoria would let out before she would let out a little shiver as Nadya licked at her ear. The girl's sensual grinding of their breasts together was driving her wild and when she heard her words about it, she would shake her head. "Th..that can't be...n..no way am I feeling good from th-this.." Victoria would let out, refusing the feeling as much as she could as she would hear her next words.

"Tch..y-you would.." Victoria would let out, trying to push up her hands, but finding it to no avail as she would blush deeply, knowing that she was trapped underneath Nadya. At least for now.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Nadya slowly ran her tongue along her own lips as she could feel Victoria's resistance wavering further. "You know how good your body is feeling, baby.. just embrace it. You'll feel a lot better." She encouraged, before slowly closing her eyes, and meeting her full on the lips with a small moan, breathing loudly through her nose as she holds the kiss with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 pm

"N-no..I refuse..." Victoria would say, remaining as defiant as she could to Nadya's words. Suddenly though, she would feel the girl plant her lips down upon her own, causing her to widen her eyes as she felt the girl's kiss again. She would slowly close them, letting out a moan of frustration as well as pleasure as she would slowly stop the pushing at her arms, finding it useless to fight against Nadya.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Nadya moans with Victoria, although it was more pleasant than frustrated. She smiled a little into the kiss, however, as she felt Victoria finally stop pushing against her. When she felt this, she slides her hands from her wrists, and instead holds her head with both hands. She doesn't slide her tongue into her mouth, however, she just holds the kiss with her, feeling Victoria's resistance melting away beneath her. She didn't like to boast about her own abilities in the ring, but she had to admit, she always felt her confidence boosting a bit when a strong-willed girl melted under her touch like this. The moment where she could feel her opponent's body starting to surrender to her was a bit intoxicating. After what feels like an eternity, she'll slowly break the kiss with Victoria, and look longingly into her eyes. "Doesn't this feel wonderful?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Feeling her own body giving up it's resistance, Victoria would continue to let out her moan as she felt Nadya release her wrists. She wanted to push the girl off, but for some reason, her body was refusing her doing so as Nadya held her head and continued to kiss her. It felt like the kiss was lasting forever as the girl kept it locked on sending waves of pleasure through her body at the feeling.

As Nadya finally released the kiss, Victoria would stare up at her, breathing heavily in and out before she would feel Nadya's words, causing her to blink before clicking her tongue and turning away. "I-It...I..I'll get you for this...Just wait.." She would let out, her face fully reddened as her body was lusting for Nadya's touch, completely against what her mind was fighting to do.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next