Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:21 am

Cecilia smiled as she heard Jania speak, " Will you relax, I was just trying to get you to be yourself my sweet little slave." Cecilia said with a smile as she would try and keep Jania pinned up against the elevator wall, and would even move in to kiss Jania's cheek. " I'm sorry about the humiliation, but I felt it would be boring to tell you to be yourself...and it's not something that you would accept right ? an order for you to be yourself ?" Cecilia asked as she would begin and slowly move back and let Jania go.

" If you want to try go ahead. I just want to have some fun with you." Cecilia said as she smirked a little and looked Jania up and down. " That depends, what kind of ring gear do you use ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

In servitude of the Hardcore Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: In servitude of the Hardcore Queen

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 am

Now that Jania had clamed down a bit she realized just how much of a bitch she was being "Well i guess you have a point but i'm still going to get you back for the humiliation" Jania said as Cecilia began to back off "Hmm well i guess since you are still my master i guess you get to decide what i wear" Jania said with a wink before moving towards the elevator door to try and slip past Cecilia and enter the room "But no matter what you choose i can guaruntee by the end of this fun i'm going to be spanking you over my knee as you scream out that i am the queen" Jania said as she imagined the scene in ehr head causing her to smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:34 am

Cecilia let Jania slip past and followed her shortly, she shook her head a little and smirked at Jania. " If you are comfortable with wrestling in that dress, then I would love for you to wear it my sexy little slave." Cecilia said as she smiled at Jania and walked up towards her, she would lead Jania towards the ring she had set up in her gym and move in to kiss at the girls neck. " Pfft..surely you jest, I am the queen around her Jania. " Cecilia said with a smile as she would give Jania's butt a light spank.

" And that was just a preview of what's to come for you!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 am

Jania smiled as Cecilia said she could wear her dress "Oh i would be more than happy to kick your ass in this dress" Jania said before she felt Cecilia kissing her neck from behind "Well your right about there being a queen around here and i'm about to show you who it is" Jania said before letting out a yelp and jumping forward in surprise "Hmm well just be ready to be on the recieving end" Jania said as she moved to the ring while trying to hide her beat red face from Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:44 am

Cecilia was having a bit of fun with Jania and followed her up into the ring, Cecilia let out a little laugh. " You mean I will show you that I am the only queen around here." Cecilia said as she put her hands on her hips and would stand facing Jania. Cecilia would toss her hair around a little and then smirk at Jania, " How do you want to start things out ? Grapple ? Test of strength ?...I can tell you I wouldn't mind the latter." Cecilia said with a smirk on her lips as she would raise a hand up into the air.

" Or is my slave scared ?" Cecilia teased a little as she looked on at Jania with a smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:53 am

Jania entered the ring and turned towards Cecilia "Now why would i be scared of you?" Jania said as she brushed some hair from her face "I'm going to be queen of the AFW and my first step is going to be to teach you your place" Jania then stuck ehr tongue out a Cecilia before saying "Well be fore we start anything should we have any rules?" Jania said with a smile as she looked Cecilia up and down and felt a small twinge in ehr heart as she thought Cecilia looked sexy in her ring gear.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 am

Cecilia looked on at Jania as she asked why she should be scared, " Hehe, well I suppose since I kicked your cute butt before...and Tonight I will spank it." Cecilia said with a light laugh following after. Jania was a beauty indeed, and in that dress she looked as fine as anyone could. Cecilia regarded Jania for a moment, before she smiled and said. " Hmm how about we make it pinfall or submission win. loser gets a spanking." Cecilia said with a little giggle as she would move closer and closer to Jania, keeping her hand raised as she did.

" Anytime you are ready Jania." Cecilia said with a smile as she would even move so close as to press her body up against Jania, "I want to see how's stronger, you or me the queen."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:16 am

Janai growled playfully at Cecilia as she taunted her "You got lucky last time but by the end of this you won't be able to sit for a week" Jania said as she moved towards Cecilia to begin the test of strength "Well i'm ready so lets go" Jania said as she desperately wanted to get in close contact with Cecilia knowing that once she did she would be able to feel the girl against her before she was able to prove who the real queen was "Oh and i think we both know who is stronger, especially with our tongues" Jania said referencing how Cecilia lost to her in several tongue duels i ntheir last fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Cecilia smirked a bit and glared on at Jania as the two of them moved up closer to each other, and pressed their bodies against each other. Cecilia's hands reach up for Jania's and would begin to lock in their hands together, but when Jania brought up the fact that she had lost so many times in their tongue duels, Cecilia moved up to give Jania a kiss on the cheek. " True enough my slave. But after this match, we'll see who is the true queen." Cecilia said as he would then attempt to just press against Jania and try to force the girl back using her strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Jania smiled as her comment seemed to get Cecilia alittle riled up and as Cecilia kissed Jania's cheek, Jania smiled and kissed Cecilia on the lips "Oh we will see who is the true queen alright" Jania said as she would immediatly push against Cecilia in an attempt to push her blonde master backwards and prove that she was the sronger of the two "Hmm i can't wait to prove to you that i'm the better queen here"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next