Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Waterfalls match

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Waterfalls match - Page 2 Empty Re: Waterfalls match

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 am

Brittany was enjoying the feeling of her foot grinding into Cecilia's breasts but suddenly her time of fun turned into a time of pain as Cecilia manged to take Brittan down and place her in an ankle lock "Ugh fucking bitch" Brittany said before she was forced to hold back a scream as Cecilia twisted her ankle "Let go of that you bitch" Brittany said trying to swng her other foot into Cecilia for a painful kick "I will not be treated like this by a blonde bitch whos tits are bigger than her brain" Brittany said as she would continue to kick Cecilia until she either loosened the hold or broke Brittany's ankle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 am

Cecilia growled out as Brittany was still spewing her insults, she had to show this girl what happened when she messed with a true warrior, Cecilia was right now willing to tear Brittany apart, int fact that was what she wanted to do, the girls was really grinding her gears and making her just fill up with anger, it was the kind of girl that Cecilia just wanted to mess up as much as she could, to hurt her as much as possible and then walk out with her head held high and in this case, with that contract in hand, the hardcore title, it all seemed like such a promising reward this victory would bring, the satisfaction of beating and humiliating Brittany and then the joy of getting a shot at that title.

" Ugh.." Cecilia let out as she was suddenly kicked by her insult spewing blond big breasted opponent, she still held onto the hold, but then she was kicked again, " Ugh.." She decided then that the match may be long, and that it was smarter to let go of the hold, so she did and rolled back to then get up to her feet, " You talk about yourself there fun-bags?!" Cecilia said in a spiteful tone to Brittany at the mention of breasts bigger than brains, seemed to fit her opponent more so than it did her.

" Get up! you pathetic whore!" Cecilia shouted out at Brittany as she stood ready to fight now, knowing that Brittany was willing to able to use to water to her aid, now she could be more ready for the girls attacks, the Queen moved one hand over to her breast, and rub it a little, it stung with pain still, but that was just how it would be, all that Cecilia could do was to retaliate and make sure that Brittany would be the one that took the most pain in this bout.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 am

Brittany growled in pain as Cecilia let go of her ankle lock but what really got to Brittany was the fact that Cecilia thought she was better than herself "you dare call me a whore?" Brittany yelled out as she kicked up with all her might to try and kick Cecilia right between her legs. "Mabye you will learn your place after i break what got you this far in the league" Brittany said as she slid backwards away from Cecilia after the kick "But don't worry your humiliation will come after i kick you slutty ass around this ring" Brittany said as she stood up favoring her injured ankle slightly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 am

Cecilia looked down at Brittany as she roared in anger from being called a whore, this was just to much fun, this girl was so going to get her ass kicked up and down this ring, and she was going to get madder and madder as Cecilia would continue calling her names from now on, it was all just to good to be true, that her opponent would turn out to be a giant bitch, the kind on wants to beat up and humiliate in front of a full packed crowd, so show off that you are the best and that your opponent wasn't even worth your time.

The thought of such a pleasure disappeared how ever, as her crotch was met with Brittany's foot, as it crashed into it with quite a strong impact, " AGH!" Cecilia yelled out as her hands shot down to hold her pained crotch as she slipped down to her knees, pain rushed through her body, all the way up her spin and to her head, the feeling traveled down to her crotch as through pained eyes she glared at Brittany, and roared out in anger, " You'll learn your fucking place...when I wave that contract in front of your broken and beaten face!" Cecilia shouted out in anger at her opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:52 am

It was Brittany turn to act all high and might as she looked down at the pained Cecilia "Opps did my foot do that, well its all ok i think i feel much better now" Brittayn said before spitting at Cecilia "Learn my place? I already know my place and that place is called the hardcore champion" Brittany said before stepping to her side and grabbing one of the 8-foot ladders that was standing there "And you should learn your place too and that palce is beaten and broken beneath my feet" Brittany would yell out before tipping the ladder aiming it so that it would crash down onto Cecila.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 am

Cecilia growled in anger and pain, one could say that her match with Gatt was good, or at least she thought it would be, cause never in her life had she been in a match with that many low blows and cheap shots, in this kind of match she was expecting that kind of thing however, but still even if you were expecting it or had received a hundred low blows, you just never got used to that kind of pain, and now it was tormenting the Queen.

Cecilia watched and glared at Brittany as she then saw the girl spit at her, Cecilia glared at the girl in hatred and look on as she scurried over to the ladder, Cecilia began to rise to her feet as it was clear that her anger was begging to take over, and as she made her way up to her feet she noticed the ladder coming down, it was close to hitting the Golden haired beauty, but she ducked and rolled away, and got up to her feet.

She shot a hateful glare at Brittany as she would then run at her, charging at the blond, as she would try and go low, bending down in the run as she would attempt and drive her shoulder into Brittany's gut and hit her with a mighty spear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:20 am

"Damn i missed" Brittany thought to herself as Cecilia barely managed to dodge the ladder but Brittany's current problem was a bit more difficult as Cecilia was charging her way in a rage. "Thats right come at me you dumb cow" Brittany said before diving to the side and using the water to slide out of the way before Cecilia hit her but the problem with this move was that if Cecilia got her barings before Brittany did, Brittany would most likely end up in a world of hurt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:29 am

Cecilia was quite shocked at how well Brittany was using the water to her advantage, she slid out of the way of the spear and left Cecilia with nothing to hit, but Cecilia was far from done, that last insult was quite bad, but still that wasn't why she was mad, Brittany had dared to disrespect her like that, to spit on her, there was no saving this cow now, she was going to be teared down until there was nothing left but bones.

Cecilia quickly spun on her feet in the water, using the motion and the water to aid with her next attack, as she would curl her hand into a fist and swing it around in the spin and let the fist fly with great speed and power behind it as she attempted to make it hit straight at Brittany's face, if it struck home, then warrior queen, would attempt and move in, lowering herself to attempt and wrap her arms around Brittany like a bear lifting up they prey and trying to squeeze the life out of her in a brutal bear hug.

With as this hug was she would have her face buried in Brittany's chest, but that was fine as the Bearhug wouldn't last for long, not if the Queen of Valkyries had anything to say about it, as she would begin to walk while holding onto the bearhug, and where was she walking, well towards the downed ladder that Brittany had been kind enough to set up for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 am

Brittany was just starting to get up when Cecilia's fist smacked right into her beautiful face causing Brittany to slam down to the mat holding her face in pain "Ugh you bitch i'll kill you for that" Brittany said before Cecilia wrapped her powerful arms around Brittany and began to squeeze the life out of her. "You think this will beat me" Brittany said with some difficulty "I'm not known as the viper for nothing" Brittany said and although the bear hug was a great pain, Brittany quickly swung her legs around Cecilia's stomach and began to squeeze "and since your here already have a faceful of my beautiful chest" Brittany said as she shover her breasts right into Cecilia's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 am

Cecilia growled a little as she squeezed as hard as she could on Brittany, she wanted her to feel the pain you received when you messed with a Warrior, a lady of the north, an Avenger, that was right, this PPV wasn't just to show the might of each of the wrestlers, it could be a great way to prove the power of the Avengers, the newest faction that had arisen in AFW, three of them were in this PPV and they were all fighting their hearts out to win, for themselves and hopefully for the group as well.

Cecilia winced a little as she then felt Brittany wrap her legs around Cecilia's waist, as she felt the girls strong legs begin to squeeze and without a doubt, Brittany seemed to be no pushover, her legs were strong and it was paining Cecilia and making her own submission hold quite difficult, and of course the face full of Brittany's breasts didn't help with that either, she tried to roar our some kind of insult at Brittany but all that came out was " Mmmphhmyommrrahga...." as the breasts muffled her words.

What she had intended to say was, How about you have a taste of Ladder ! as she took a step forward and then jumped up, and forward with all her might, moving her arms away from Brittany's back while she was in the air as she attempted to crash down across the ladder, slamming Brittany back first into the cold steel, Cecilia was done playing nice, it was a hardcore TLC match, and that meant that there would be a lot of pain coming Brittany's way, for if there was one thing Cecilia liked it was hardcore matches, that title would be hers, but she just needed to win that damn contract first and that meant beating up Brittany until she was nothing but mush, of course that was very appealing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next