Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica - Page 3 Empty Re: Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica

Post by Vivian Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 am

Selena grunts as Volcanica easily catches her leg which is trying to kick her then "GYAAAAAAAA!!!!" she screams as her leg being pulled and makes her to fall flat on her back to the canvas.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica - Page 3 Empty Re: Another chance - Selena vs Volcanica

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Seeing that her move had worked, Volcanica would now go over to Selena and go to lift one of her legs. She would try to attempt a figure four leglock and apply pressure to Selena's legs.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:27 am

Selena is still dizzy after her back and head impact on the canvas ,she doesn't notice that Volcanica is lifting of her legs then attempts for the figure four leg lock. "AHHHHH!!!! Let me go!!!!!!!!!" Selena is finally manage to awake from her dizzyness with her eyes wide open and screaming out loud in pain as both of her legs trapped in the deadly leg locks.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

The figure four leglock had worked, and Volcanica already got Selena trapped. "Oh, I'll let you go...only if you give up and submit to me. Besides, I can care less about bloody weak ones like you. I want competition and you're not giving it to me! If you do have some guts in you to fight more, then don't submit!" At this point, the fiery-haired girl was trying to encourage Selena to not give up yet. She knew how much she wanted to win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:22 am

"Tch!!!! don't you even think about me to give up to a wrestler like you!!!" Selena suddenly doesn't scream anymore ,her eyebrows narrow and her body's temperature feels like heating up when she heard Volcanica said Selena is a weak one. Selena slumps her head forward ,her eyes looks darker than it used to be when she is completely angry. "Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! You'll regret for saying me weak!!!!!!! HAAAAAA!!!!!" Selena lets out her animal scream and sinks her nails into the canvas before she use her remarkable strenght to crawl backwards to the nearest ropes and even drags Volcanica with her who is still locking her legs with the figure four leg-locks. "I maybe small but i'm not weak ,it's unforgiven when someone says that i'm weak!!!!!!!!" Selena keeps crawling backwards to the ropes and dragging Volcanica with her.

Last edited by 6123 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Volcanica covers her ears when she heard Selena scream. The noise was so piercing, she cannot hold onto the submission so easily anymore. She then felt Selena push herself backwards to get to the ropes. Once she grab hold of them, Volcanica would release her and quickly back off as she said, "That's exactly what I wanted to hear from you, Selena. Size doesn't really equal skill all the time. If you are really are strong, come back and fight me!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:48 am

"I....am...strong and you're...nothing...but...another....crap for me to...beat" Selena grabs the ropes with her head still slumps forward and with her eyes still looks dark ,she doesn't care if this is a friendly match or not. All that she wants to do is to beat Volcanica right now and to make Volcanica pays for what she had said to her. "Volcanica...no one is going to save you from me now!!! HAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Selena suddenly lunges forward after she manages to get on her feet ,she repeatedly attack Volcanica by kicking both of Volcanica's ribs before she stops for a moment to focus her strenght and then unleashes a powerful and devastating with tons of power behind of it "The Dojo's kick" straight to Volcanica's chest to bring her down to the canvas before Selena can applies some deadly submission holds.

Last edited by 6123 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Volcanica smirked when she saw Selena coming at her and said, "OK, girl. Show me what you got." She would try to block the kicks aimed at her ribs, but with so much rage in Selena, the kicks seemed a little harder than usual. Then her eyes suddenly grew wide as Selena was about to unleash the Dojo's Kick straight into her chest. She tried to block that one too, but the impact was so great that her arms felt more pain and she fell down backwards, hard onto the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:20 am

"Feel a lot of pain??? darl!" Selena quickly approaches the fallen Volcanica and repeatedly fires her right leg onto her ribs as she try to soften her defense up and try to hurt her before she gives a hard kick to Volcanica's side to turn her body around and then immediately sit on her back. "Well....who is the 'weak' one right now???!!!!" Selena's anger at least is slowly faded right now but she is not finishing to torture her opponent ,she wraps her palms under Volcanica's chin and then cruelly yanks her head backwards as she is applying the camel clutch hold if Volcanica doesn't counter all of her attack.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 am

Her arms were still in pain from so much blocking and Volcanica tried to take and block the kicks to her ribs. But that last kick to her side made her cry out loud in pain and turn on her stomach. Then she felt Selena putting her in the camel clutch, and she knew right away that her words took her a little too far. Trying to breathe easier, she would slowly say to her, "In truth, Selena...I never doubted that you were a strong young girl....I can feel your competitive spirit, what fire....With that, you can make anything possible...anything...Listen...I'm really sorry for saying that you were weak, your will to fight was all I wanted to see. I never wanted to hurt you that way...I'm really sorry."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next