Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Work up a sweat

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Work up a sweat - Page 6 Empty Re: Work up a sweat

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 am

Cat began to moan as Laura suckled at her nipple, "Gaaa...no...no...stop" Cat moaned out as she was rolled into the falling water of the shower, "Stop that...aaa" Cat moaned out as she continued playing with her nipples, Cat tried to move her hands down towards Laura's head and attempt to push her of her breasts, she tried pull the girl up to her face, as she was getting caught up in the moment, felling that she was becoming very hot and that this girl was trying to start something different from their earlier fighting, if she was going to try and beat her with sexual moves because she couldn't win against her when it came to fighting, she would have to prove to Laura that she was better than her at the Hentai stuff than she was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 am

Laura was busy into her suctioning , nibbling and teasing the nipple , she avoid answering Cat's protests till she had her head pulled of the breasts and up to look into the red head face. With the water pouring down them , the magician faked a sad and almost crying face for few seconds , "am i doing something wrong? didn't you like that? or are you thinking to be straight?" ; as she talked her chest inflate air , rubbing her nipples onto Cat's as well , "i thought i was making you moan , wasn't i?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Cat moaned as their breasts and nipples rubbed together, "I-I..." Cat let out not really knowing what to say she instead pulled Laura in for a kiss, trying to slip her tongue into her mouth and have their tongues wrestle, she pressed down Laura's body closer to hers, having their breasts press together as she tried to slip her hands down across Laura's back, all the way down to her butt, Cat felt very hot right now, Laura had pushed her buttons to no end earlier and now she started to sexually arouse her, she would teach this girl what happened when you tried to start something with Catelyne Cormac.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:28 pm

"Hmmmhhmmhh" Laura felt Cat tongue invade her mouth and so she did the same , her mind now focused more in this action than to remember the reason of how the fight started ... and even the fight itself , all she was thinking now was to have some sexual relief , even if in a locker room , under the shower water and with a nearly unknown girl. "hey watch out" she protested as she felt her hand pulled down thanks to the cuffing on their wrists , "i supposed you like it rough!! but i am a lady" she teased before getting back into action , moving the free hand first on her opponent's breast and squeezing it to taste her reaction , then down , following her curves till her bottom , sliding it between the panties and trying peel them dowm.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Cat would not let Laura have the control, when it came to the sexy and sensual stuff, Cat had become quite good, but as Laura squeezed on her breasts she moaned out loudly, she didn't want to show such reactions to this girl but she couldn't help herself, Cat moved her cuffed hand up towards Laura's breasts, and squeezed on them, while her free arm went down to stop Laura's arm, and stop her from pulling down her panties.

Cat would attempt to push and roll them over taking the top position, and moving them out from under the water, "Time for some fun right?" Cat said as she went in to kiss and lock lips with her former shower room fight opponent turned shower room sex partner, she would squeeze and rub at the girls breasts and hold onto Laura's arm, pinning it to the tile floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Laura free hand start wrestle with Cat to reach the panties control , "i thought we were already having fun as we entered the shower room , wasn't this your idea of fun?" she managed to say before their lips locked on again and she found rolled off water and in the bottom position. The cuffed hand followed Cat's movement , so that when she start squeeze her breast , the magician did the same , massaging and pinching her opponent's nipple. As the kiss was going on , Laura arousal increased "damn .. good kisser.." she thought and then with a swift movement of her free hand , Cat found herself pants free , signaling that Laura wa able to keep concentrated in the action altough extremely excited.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 am

Cat began to moan a little into the kiss as she felt how Laura was working her over and actually started taking control of Cat in this fight, she moaned out more and soon enough she found everything harder to do, in a desperate attempt to change things around she would try and move her leg in between Laura's legs and try to grind her thigh up against the girls sex as a way to try and distract her. After which Cat would try and squeeze tightly on the girls breast and also break out of the kiss, " Puah...What? " Cat let out as she looked down on the girl and tried her best to start working her over a bit better and get some form of control over her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 am

"not bad sweetye..." Laura teased as she worked her own plan opposed to Cat's , her lips softly kissed back her opponent , her breasts shove more into her's and their mound rub into each other. "i bet i am turning you lez already... 5 minwithme and you'll moan like a bit*h in heat" , her hand moved down , trying pull the cuffed wrist of CAt with hers m aiming at her bottom , "is my magic working reddye?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 am

Cat looked down at Laura as she soon felt the girl press and rub up against her even more, things were turning heated for them and Cat blushed quite a bit. Cat wasn't sure how things were turning out and she was soon gonna have to at least try and fight back, but as soon as she was going to try, her cuffed hand was starting to get pulled down more and more, until it reach down to Laura's butt. Cat let out a light moan as she felt Laura rub her crotch a bit. " S-stop.." Cat let out as she felt Laura kiss at her. Things were not looking good for Cat as it was at the moment to say the least.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Sensing her opponent difficulty in keeping her heating pace , the magician faked again a sad face "s.. stop? hey that an offense... you know i am doing good.. isn't it?" , she try focus her eyes intop Cat's to see how she was really feeling it ; with their body pressed hard into each other Laura could easily feel her opponent's heartbit. "you are a bit naughty... maybe too much for me" she kept teasing to see her opponent's reaction as her hands were roaming on the red head body , moving it now along her side , carefully studying her for that too , moving it from her ass to the hips to the side to the breasts , checking to get her more sensitive part.

Their struggles brought the shower trigge to pour widely over them while their arousement was going on "...are you going moan again?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next