Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

2 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 19 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 pm

darren was surprised when Sarah didn't struggle although he didn't let that put him off. He slowly tried to pull her up making sure to stay clear of the danger areas He would then try to pull her head inbetween his thighs aiming to lift her up in a powerbomb position. It was a risky move considering how shaky his legs were at the moment but it was a chance he had to take. He held her up trying to retain his balance.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 19 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by coiwy Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Ok, she could see where this was going as Darren lifted her up. He seemed shaky but Sarah realised she had left it too late - she was too weak to fight back before Darren could powerbomb her. Suddenly an idea popped into her head.
"Ok, wait! I submit!"

Last edited by 1465 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Darren blinked a few times surprised by Sarah's submission he flinched stagging back a little falling back the red head landing on his chest driving the air out of him. His head was now spinning as he laid there gasping for breath. "W-What?" he questioned wincing in pain. "I-I didn't have you in a submission hold." he choked out it was strange but maybe she was just trying to stop his powerbomb.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:03 pm

"Yeah, I... I know," Sarah mumbled, sliding off of Darren's chest. "But that wasn't getting any better for me, and I didn't want to be powerbombed if I could help it..." She looked away slightly ashamed, taking a calming breath.
"But hey, treat for you, limey," she continued, turning back to him and taking his hands in hers. "I'll let you take off my top."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Darren blinked aferwtimes that was understandable who wanted to be powerbombed but then again he was sure she would use that to her advantage. He wasslightly surprised as he heard Sarah sayshe could remove her top lightly pointing to himself. He took a moment to regain his barings before moving his hands towards the bottom of her top slowlysliding it up until it poped over her head. He was pretty sure that at this point she would take any advanage she could.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Sarah smiled coyly at Darren as her top was removed, leaving her in nothing more than a pair of panties. She leant back a little to let Darren have a good look.
"Enjoying the view?" she teased him, before leaning back towards him and resting her head on his chest. She slipped an arm around his waist and looked up at him.
"Fancy a little break before the next round, limey?" she asked with a wink. "We're both two submissions away from a loss... why not relax a little? Get comfortable."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Darren let out a small sigh it was going to be more difficult from now on. He watched as Sarah leaned back to give him a better view his cheeks tinting a light pink. It wasn't long before she was back against him an arm slid around his neck. "Ugh....Well I think that getting on with the match would be a better idea I mean there is time for that after it right?" He questioned lightly rubbing his index finger against his pink cheek. It was part of the stakes that Sarah had seemed to had added if he won he got her if she won she got him.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm

"Oh, there's plenty of time after the match... but there's nothing wrong with a little preview, is there?" Sarah purred, rolling over slightly and resting her breasts on his body as well. She reached up with her left hand, and gently ran a finger down his cheek.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Darren blinked a few times. "A preview?" he questioned feeling her body lightly pressing against his. He could feel his cheeks professively getting warmer the colour slowly darkening. He could feel her finger trailing down his cheek sending shivers up his spine as he slowly closed his eyes. "I guess it couldn't hurt..." he commented with a small shrug. He couldn't believe he was saying something like that in the middle fo a match but maybe his thing for red heads was talking now.

Last edited by 1021 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Sarah smiled to herself - she'd bought herself some time to get her strength back, as well as a way to distract Darren from the fight.
"Well come on then, limey," she breathed. "I'm all yours."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next