Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elena vs. White Tigress

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Elena vs. White Tigress - Page 10 Empty Re: Elena vs. White Tigress

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Tigress would quickly get herself prepared as she got into her fighting stance. "Why not?! I first bit you so I can try to escape, so you bit me back so we could let it go. Then YOU bit my leg and it's my turn to bite back!" As soon as Elena was close enough, she too would try to grapple with her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Elena was really upset now, "What the hell....you started hurting my toes!...I had to do something" Elena shouted out as she ran in a grappled with Tigress, attempting to snake her leg in between Tigresses, as she would attempt to sweep her off her feet, and down on her back, if that worked Elena would attempt and move in her hands to her ankles and grab onto them, before trying to place her leg in between them and tries to loop Tigresses legs around hers before attempting to pull and force her over onto her front.

"Now it's time for the little cub to lose to the mighty wolf!" Elena shouts out as she would then begin to pull back if she managed to lock in the sharpshooter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 am

"Well, you called me "little cub" first! That's why!" exclaimed Tigress as she grappled with Elena. Suddenly she felt herself being sweeped off her feet down onto the mat. She saw Elena trying to get at her legs, but she would try to kick her out from doing so. If that worked, she would try to lunge forward and grab at Elena's feet to start biting her toes. If not, she'll be in for the sharpshooter.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Elena would see Tigress try and kick Elena away and motioned back as well, moving backwards until Tigress had stretched out her legs, and grabbing onto them then, and forced her leg in between Tigresses, and loop and hook the legs in and then try and turn Tigress over in the Sharpshooter and begin to pull back in the painful move on the white haired girl.

" I told you not to mess with a real wolf!" Elena shouted out as she would punish Tirgress for her accidental attacks on Elena.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Tigress growled as she felt the pain in her legs in the sharpshooter. She was already furious over this and wanted to deliver some pain to Elena. "You don't even know who you're dealing with!" She would then try to pull at Elena's legs to make her drop onto her stomach. If this worked, then she would grab at both feet and start biting her toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Elena was caught by surprise when Tigress grabbed a hold of her foot and pulled it back, causing her to lose her hold over Tigresses legs, and lose the sharpshooter hold, but Tigress wasn't done as she began to bite at Elena's feet, "Gaah!" she shouted out as she would try and retaliate, moving in to grab a hold of on of Tigresses feet and pull it up to her feet to being to bite at it, "Take this!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:45 am

"RAAAAAAAH!" screamed out Tigress as her feet were bitten as well. But still she tried to hang onto her biting for as long as she could. Suddenly, the darker side of Tigress started kicking in and took over her voice. "Look at you, Xia Lin, this is what always happens to you. You can never take a single teasing from others and yet, you strike back with unnecessary vengeance. You are such an unbelievable loser!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 am

"Aaggh!" Elena screamed out as her feet were bitten again by Tigress, she fought back by biting down hard with her sharp teeth down on Tigresses foot, her ears perked up as the white haired girl spoke up, was she loosing it or, Elena was wondering what was happening to her and was actually a bit worried about what she was saying.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 pm

"GAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed out Tigress as she felt Elena's sharp teeth on her foot, but she would try to do the same to her. The dark side continued taunting Tigress, "Look at Elena! You thought she could be your friend?! You're out of your mind! Cats and dogs have never sided with each other in the wild and they never will!"

Then the real Tigress tried to shake off the voice and screamed, "No! Get out of my head!"

"Fool! Don't you even understand that I'm a part of you? You're weakness and I'm the strength that makes you! Finish off this mangy dog or else you'll be a loser for life!"

"NOOOOOOOO! STOOOOOOP!" Even through her biting, she would grab the sides of her own head and shake vigorously to fight against her own darker side, and she doesn't know if Elena can help her now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 pm

"You're fucking nuts! I never said I wasn't going to be you're friend, just that I was going to beat the shit out of you!" Elene shouted after she released her bite, "GaaaGH!" Elena shouted out as Tigrees bit down on her foot.

She decided to try and kick the girl in the face with her free foot until she released the bite, " What the hell do you mean by Mangy! and I am not a DOG!!!!" Elena said before she would try to bury her fangs deep into Tigresses ankle and keep the bite there for as long as she would have to, it was time to make sure that Tigress knew that you didn't mess with a wolf.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next