by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina vs. Mimete

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mina vs. Mimete Empty Mina vs. Mimete

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Standard Match: Win by Pinfall or Submission.

Mina was walking in the back she had her day off not being scheduled for any matches so she was just getting to know some of the other girls and to see her sister in action. She then heard a female voice call her name making her turn around quickly though realizing it was just an interview. "O didn't realize I was getting an interview today o well I guess I'll try to do my best with it." The woman came up smiling before making sure Mina was ready for the question.

Interviewer: Mina I'm sure you just saw that last match between Sasha and Mimete?

Mina: Did I ever Mimete got the floor wiped with her. It's not like she didn't deserve it.

Interviewer: Yes well did you happen to catch the last part?

Mina: *Laughs* You mean the part were she ran off stage bare ass like a sissy yea I caught that. Like I said she deserved every bit of it.

Interviewer: You think she will be saying those types of things again?

Mina: not unless she wants to be running around with out shorts all the time.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina vs. Mimete Empty Re: Mina vs. Mimete

Post by Harukasan Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 pm

As fate would have it, Mimete was nearby and heard the comment going on. Her blood boiled that this little snot would have the gall to address her like this behind her back. Mimete recalled how much she intimidated Mina in the gym the other day and would decide to teach her some manners and put her in her place.

She emrged from hiding behind Mina and would attempt to first grab her from behind and spin her around 180 to try and crash her into a nearby wall.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Mina was about to answer another question when suddenly she was being grabbed and spun around her back smacking in to the wall as she let out a cry of pain. "What the hell" she said as she looked up to see Mimete.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 pm

Mimete gave her a cold look and would simply start kicking away at her gut fiercely and even going for punches to the face. if the referee interfered she would snarl and scartch her eyes before turning back to Mina.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Mina let out crys of pain as er gut was kicked non stop tough that hardly blocked out the painful sensation that came in the form of punches to her face. After the ref pulled away for a second Mina would collapse down to the ground holding herself unable to stand after those vicious blows she just received.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Seeing Mina down on the gorund, Mimete finally pulled the mike form the ref, shoved her away and turned back to Mina.

"You like to talk smack little girl!! You thought that was funny??!!!! Let's see how brave you are when you step into the ring with me!! Our match takes place right now! See you down at the ring, runt!"

Mimete threw the mike down at Mina and would stride arrogantly down to the ring.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Mina would continue to sit there for a couple more seconds still in enormous amounts of pain but she got up with some assistance to a ref before she began her way own to the ring. There would be no entrance music of any sort just her going down to the ring to face Mimete.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Mimete of course would already be in the ring by the time Mina got down there. When Mimete had entered there was a chorus of boos and catcalls. Some fans even held up signs berating her, especially about her loss to Sasha. One fanboy actually had the shorts and underpants Sasha had thrown out to the crowd stapled on his sign with words going "Mimete, lose something?"

Despite all this, it seemed Mimete felt good and energized about the recent beatings she gave Mina and wore an arrogant smirk. She had a mike in her hand which she had snatched from one of the ring commentators and addressed the entrance which Mina would emerge from if she still ahd the courage to face her.

"Hey Mina. Did that hurt? Are you gonna cwwwy?? Oh I get it...maybe you''ll run to your sister or one of those boy girls you have in the gym and offer them lesbian sex to come face me instead. Trust me, you..."

Now would have probably been a good time for Mina to make her entrance and cut her off.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:43 pm

A entrance is what Mimete got by the times had left her mouth even with soreness and Mina came dashing down the ramp and under the ropes in record time. She was up on her feet and dive tackling Mimete in seconds not wanting to give this red headed bitch any more time to talk. She wasn't a hard hitter but she'd make an exception for her. If her tackle works she will pummel Mimete with her small fists until she is stopped the bell now just being rung.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 pm

Mimete got tackled and was taken down. She shrieked a bit as the small fists pummeled her. Mimete turned her head to the side holding up her arms to shield herself.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next