Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Yatori actually blushed. "I'm honored you think of me that way, Jean," she said. "If I ever feel ready to accept such a lofty offer, I will do my best for you." Her next smile was honest amusement. "As for me, I respect you so much that you're the only person I'd wrestle naked without doing anything perverted to you." And that was high, if oddly-phrased, praise indeed.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another hospitalization (for Harukasan's Jean Grey)

Post by Harukasan Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 am

Jean smiled sheepsihly at that, blushing a bit herself.

"Should I take it then that you don't find me attractive?"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 pm

"Oh, no, Jean, not at all," Yatori hastened to explain. "I find you plenty of attractive. You are hot as a blazing phoenix!"

(If she only knew how true her words were...)

"But you've always been very serious. And all the matches we've had were serious matches. In the four times we fought, you wore a bikini only once. And that was one of our most serious matches."

She was referring to the best-of-five submission wrestling group that Jean had introduced her to. Yatori hadn't returned to that place since, well, she went there with Jean in the first place, mainly because Jean had shortly afterwards turned jealous and turned their rivalry into a brutal (but thankfully brief) feud. Now that the bad air between them was gone, maybe she and Jean could pay a visit there again.

"Plus, I've never seen you use a hentai or even ecchi move. So you've always been the one serious wrestler I fought." Yatori paused. "Okay, there was Sandy Starlight-senpai." Who had trained the apartment wrestler in ring wrestling. "And maybe Momo-chan counts, too, though I've finally gotten her to loosen up."

Confused and a little embarrassed herself, Yatori finally and hesitantly asked the question she'd never thought to ask Jean.

"Jean, is it okay for you and me to, well, wrestle nude? Or at least in bikinis? Maybe bra and panties? And use ecchi moves on each other?"

Okay, it was a multi-part question.

"Because while I'd really like to do those with you, if you're not okay with them, I won't push... it's not like I will dislike you if you don't agree..."

With non-question parts, to boot.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 am

Jean seemed to show no reaction as Yatori blurted on though deep inside she had conflicting emotions. She might have never been a lesbian but Yatori's feelings for her seemed to touch a chord.

She was very cute and jean supposed if she ever wanted to experiment or be bi curious...

Jean then leaned down to kiss Yatori on the lips. This time it was more passionate even though she did not try to touch or grope her. After a few seconds she leaned back.

"So...when do you get out of the hospital."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Yatori was rendered speechless, being totally taken by surprise by the kiss. She wasn't even been able to kiss Jean back before their lips drew apart. And she was blushing throughout and after the kiss.

"The day after tomorrow," she managed to answer. "I'm not really hurt, just tired and worn. The doctors said I needed to rest for now." She stared at Jean in a very fond manner. "Thank you, Jean. This means a lot to me. I want it to be fun for us. So... so please tell me what you want for that match. Where we wrestle, what we wear, what rules... I'll make your wish come true."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Jean smiled down at Yatori. She wanted to see what one night with her would be like and she would lean down to whisper in Yatori's ear about "her apartment" and wearing something "very enticing".

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Yatori smiled back at Jean. What would her friend be wearing for their little tryst? The excited mafiosi hoped she could match that outfit. Maybe she could get Zasashi to sneak a look at Jean while the latter was dressing...

"I can't wait," she murmured, her green eyes shining. "You and me locked up all night long..." She was still thinking of a match with Jean in wrestling terms, though her libido was starting to warm up now that the redhead was no longer off-limits. "So sexy..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Kisses her nose.

"See you the day after...."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

"I will," Yatori giggled, just stopping herself from letting her lips graze Jean's once more.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Two days later they were at Yatori's apartment. The interior was dark since it was early morning. The two of them would be in Yatori's bed. Jean was face down under the covers next to Yatori, her red hair plastered all over the pillow like a crimson shroud. It seemed they had a lot of fun the night before.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next