Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness!

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 Empty Re: Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness!

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:47 am

"I--I win..." Those were the only words on Alicia's mind as Natsumi had an explosive orgasm. Sending cum flying in her face. But immediately as soon as she did. Alicia realized that she couldn't keep it in anymore as well and had an orgasm. Splashing her cum all over Natsumi's face.

"Oh wow...I totally forgot about that..." She moaned as she fell to one knee, barely managing to keep Natsumi up. "Well, you did make me cum, but it was after I did to you." She stated as she released her and let fall to the table.

"So technically you still lost. But don't worry I won't pile driver you through the table." She said in between hard breaths for a few seconds trying to catch her breath before she pulled Natsumi up again and this time shoving her inbetween her legs. Directly underneath her crotch. Where she hooked her arms and lifted it up.

She had no strength left for a piledriver, but there were others moves to use. Mainly a pedigree since she didn't have to lift her up. "Still just because I said no piledrivers, i didn't say anything about a pedigree did I?" She chuckled lightly before she attempted to leap up, attempting to smash Natsumi's face straight through the table.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 Empty Re: Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness!

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Natsumi cried as she orgasmed in agony just a couple of seconds before Alicia came too, right in her cute face. The cute blonde's face was left completely coated by Alicia's honey before she was put down on the table, completely exhausted and drained.

For a few seconds after Alicia said she wouldn't be piledriving her, Natsumi smiled, despite the pain and especially the state of complete embarrasment in what she was. She had lost, again, but at least she wasn't going to her drove thru a table. But the smile faded quickly as she felt how Alicia put her up and set her for a Pedigree, planning to slam her face into a table, a fate that Natsumi considered even worse than the pile driver.

Natsumi felt so cheated, forced to degrade herself only to be dealt an even worse punishment. She cried helpless, she didn't had the strength to resist as Alicia prepared to deliver the finisher.

"I...I hate you..." Natsumi said coldly between pants. And she meant it. This was the second time in all her life that she truly despised someone.

Alicia leaped up and Natsumi closed her eyes, and moved her chin back down, trying to protect her nose to avoid having it broken. The crowd gasped as the cute blonde was smashed face first into the table, that with the combined weight of the two wrestlers broke easily with a loud crack. Natsumi felt a horrible flash of pain, but luckily for her it was just for a split second as the force of the blow knocked her out instantly, which was very fortunate as she didn't felt the second impact when, after going thru the table her face was smashed into the floor, her body completely limp, knocked out cold.

Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 6u0iRWY
Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 QiougD6Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 TTlOMaFAlicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 5t0Q5s2Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Time almost came to a stop, as Alicia looked up at the ceiling where all the spotlights were. She was really really tired, but she shook of the weariness, she couldn't care about it now. She won, she had really won.

And what a victory it was. She had really done it, beat her opponent down, humuliate her. Tricked her into pleasuring her, threaten her, received an orgasm and finally the coup where she lies and smashes her pretty face into a table.

The crowd stopped cheering immediately, everything ended so suddenly, no one knew how to react.

Alicia quickly got back on her feet. She looked up and yelled at the top of her lungs. "YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!" That broke the silence, the crowd roared with excitment as she paraded around her beaten and humuliated opponent.

"Oh by the way, I can't believe you actually fell for something as simple as that." She taunted to the unconsious Natsumi as she shook her ass while the perimedics came out of the walkway hoping to take her in.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Natsumi's sexy body laid broken and defiled among the pieces of a table. She was as broken as the table. The paramedics quickly came for her putting her in a stretcher and immobilizing her neck with an orthopedic collar before carrying her out of the ring and the arena as the crowd cheered. Fortunately Natsumi wasn't aware of how much the crowd celebrated her destruction or she would have started crying. The cute blonde didn't woke up until she was in infirmary, so nobody saw her cry like a baby save the nurses.

Winner by Knock Out: Alicia

Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 6u0iRWY
Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 QiougD6Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 TTlOMaFAlicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 5t0Q5s2Alicia vs Natsumi TBLC madness! - Page 13 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13