Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kimmy vs Sarah O’Sullivan

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kimmy vs Sarah O’Sullivan Empty Kimmy vs Sarah O’Sullivan

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 am

Humiliation Match
win via making your opponent submit in a humiliating hold

Tonight was a special night for Kimmy as she stood backstage wearing her usual pink kimono, Kimmy was bouncing in place as she couldn't wait to get into the ring with one of the newer members of the AFW and above that it was a humiliation match too meaning Kimmy was going to be able to cuddle and touch her opponent all over. Soon Kimmy's music began to play over the loud speakers and she made her way down to the ring with a smile on her face and Kimmy slid under the bottom rope and turned towards the entrance as she awaited her opponent to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kimmy vs Sarah O’Sullivan Empty Re: Kimmy vs Sarah O’Sullivan

Post by FairyGirl Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:36 am

It was definitely a bit of a nervous for Sarah as she stood backstage pacing a little bit. Being a humiliation match made it a pretty different kind of experience to begin with, but this was her first appearance in the AFW and she wanted to make the best impression possible. Still hearing her opponent's music made it clear that it was time to get moving. Reaching up to her hair being held back by a simple yellow ribbon and looking down at her nice orange dress. She decided to forgo the stockings this time and just keep her legs clear this time.

Giving her cheeks a pat she started to walk out as her music started up. It helped give her the energy to start walking down looking around at the crowd. While this was going to be an exciting match, she couldn't help but feel the energy around her. Hurrying up she made it to the ring and slipped between the middle and bottom ropes. Giving a light wave as she stood in that ring and got a look at her opponent. She was definitely a very cute looking girl and a little shorter than Sarah. Still she tried to keep a confident smile on her face and getting herself ready to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:47 am

Kimmy looked a Sarah and smiled "Oh my you look so cute" Kimmy said bouncing in her spot "I can't wait to feel you either, i bet your skin is really soft and comfortable" Kimmy added as she just wanted to run at Sarah and hug her with all her might but Kimmy restrained herself as she waited for the bell to be rung but as she waited she said one more thing "I hope you like to cuddle because i do"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:58 am

Sarah was a bit surprised to see the girl bouncing around and being pretty open with her affections. "Umm thanks. I think you're really cute also." She definitely didn't seem to be an extremely serious type which helped Sarah relax a bit. Still she couldn't just forget where they were either and knew she had to take this seriously. Still it made Sarah rub her arm a bit with her desire to feel Sarah's skin and liking to cuddle." Still she waited for the ring and for the match to officially begin. Hearing the loud ding she quickly moved towards the smaller girl wanting to get started on the right foot. Moving in to try and get a hand on that kimono and trip her onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 am

Kimmy saw Sarah moving towards her and as she reached for her kimono Kimmy leapt forward and in hugged Sarah with all her might and Kimmy would begin to nuzzel her face into Sarah's neck "Oh my you do feel soft. I can't wait to feel the rest of your body" Kimmy said squeezing a little tighter as she did.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 am

Sarah was surprised when Kimmy just leapt right at her and gave a surprisingly powerful hug. This caused her to stumble back a bit in surprise and get a little red from how much Kimmy was nuzzling right into her neck.

Knowing she couldn't win this if she was stuck in this hug she tried to grab onto the girl and peel her off. "This isn't a hugging competition..." She groaned still amazed by the strength in that hug. Falling into a corner to help stabilize her backwards motion and focus on trying to get free.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:21 am

Kimmy wasn't the strongest person but she was determined but eventually Sarah began to push her away causing Kimmy to frown and mutter "But i want to hug some more" but Kimmy finally let go and backed away from Sarah before smiling again "I guess you don't want a hug but i can do more than just hug you know" Kimmy said giving a rather innocent smile dispite her words.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:32 am

Sarah was a bit relieved when she could have full use of her body again. When she muttered like that Sarah couldn't help feeling a little bad, though quickly reminded herself this was a match. She could make friends after, but right now it was about winning.

Of course the line about being able to do more than hug made her a bit red as her imagination got a bit ahead of her, but quickly she shook her head. It was a weird sensation to watch the cute girl say those lines with an innocent smile. "Well I'm sure we'll find out about that." Sarah managed to smile, but this time pressing herself against the ropes and launching herself towards Kimmy, with the intent to clothesline her into the mat.

Last edited by 2805 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:38 am

Kimmy was too busy thinking bout the feel of Sarah's skin when she was clotheslined to the mat causing her body to bounce alittle as she groaned in pain "Ow, ow, ow that hurt, stop being mean" Kimmy said sounding like a child as she slowly tried to get to her feet not really paying attention to Sarah at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 am

Sarah felt a rush of excitement when she clotheslined Kimmy into the mat. It was her first clean hit of the match. The complaints sounded pretty childish which again made Sarah feel a bit bad, but she tried to put that aside and just focus on winning the match. As she tried getting up Sarah hurried in behind her trying to catch her in a body scissor. From behind she planned on having plenty of access by reaching around Kimmy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next