Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

WWE or TNA

+3
Kelsea
mnpinner
Harukasan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WWE or TNA - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE or TNA

Post by KreepKing Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:35 pm

Nice opinion. I can respect that.

Wait, TNA has RVD, Kurt Angle and such, right?

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:19 pm

I dunno about RVD, but they do have Kurt Angle, Christian, Booker T, Mick Foley, and the such

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Can you dig it? Suckaaaa!

Booker T is a bit old now. He had a good run, I'll tell you that. Btw, I enjoy the female matches on WWE better than the regular male ones. They really look like they hit each other hard. I mean, the loud feminine grunts, the hard slapping noises as they strike one another with such brutality, the agonizing screams they make as soon as one of them falls victim to a submission hold...all of these make an entertaining match. Females can deliver just that nicely.

You know which female I would sell my house to see get beat up?

Ciara.

Yes, I'd pay to see Ciara get torn open by....say....Jazz.
Let's face it: Jazz is one of the most "qualified" females wrestlers in the WWE. Every other Diva out there are just well toned for T&A. Jazz, on the other hand, actually looks like she can break a brick with her own bare arms. Just take a look at her. Then, after you're done, take a look at Stacy Keibler. Stay isn't a wrestler. She's a model.
Jazz...is a monster.

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by JayThunder Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:52 am

Wow... You guys are behind.

Stacy Kiebler left WWE right after she made it big on DWTS... and then hasn't done anything since. Jazz was released a couple times over as well. Add to that the fact that Trish Stratus and Lita both retired within a couple months of each other, and... meh.

But on the positive, current WWE divas still include Mickie James and Victoria, who can both actually wrestle. In addition, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart's daughter is with WWE, and she's been impressive so far as well. Most of the rest of the Divas right now are results of the horrible Diva Search contests from the last few summers. Unfortunately, most of them are still learning how to wrestle and won't be with the company long enough to get a REAL education in that vein.

TNA's "Knockouts" however are the real deal. They're (most of them) hot, AND they put on a hell of a match. They're also not all "Random blonde No. 14", so to speak.

Really, that's the biggest edge that TNA has. And they know it. They run two Knockouts segments per episode of iMPACT!, and once this past summer, they ran a Knockouts segment as the Main Event.

JayThunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:29 pm

I have been steadily losing interest in WWE. I no longer watch Smackdown or "Smackdown 2" (what I call ECW which has not been hardcore at all since Heyman left). I barely watch RAW. Heroes has taken precedence so I miss the first hour and even in the second hour I simply turn up the volume, have my back to the TV and play World of Warcraft. I used to be realll turned on by the women matches but even this doesn't appeal to me anymore. Not only can they not fight but most of them are too overdressed anyway so i don't even find them hot anymore. Not only do TNA women fight better but they even dress hotter.

Here's how I break some of the wrestlers down:

Micky James: I used to love her a lot. I thought she would be the next generation of great female fighters in WWE but I think she should have stayed in TNA and she idn't doing ti for me now.

Victoria: I agree she is a great wrestler but nowadays she is too jobbed. She should move to TNA.

Trish Stratus: For some reason I never liked her. She seemed more the type who slept her way to the top.

Lita: I liked her more towards the end. I personally don't care about the whole Matt Hardy drama. He and his fans QQ'ed too much.

Jazz: I liked her a lot too and the fact she was discarded defnitely makes you think WWE prizes looks over talent.

Gail Kim: I always thought WWE shot themselves in the ass by misusing her and she shone in TNA. I am disappointed to elarn she might return to WWE but then I have also heard recently she might have second thoughts. And persoanlly I got more turned on by women tying each other into knots with all those fancy submission moves than retarded pillow and mud fights.

ODB: Even though I like Gail Kim a lot I started liking ODB even more. To me she portrays more what the stereotypical female wrestler should be like and I actually find her kinda hot.

Roxxi: I thought the voodoo queen gimmick was retarded but I like Roxxi as she is now, the shaven head hardcore bitch from hell. I even saw original roxxi in Shimmer and thought she was hot there too.

Taylor Wilde: If there was ever a TNA woman I despise it is her. She comes across to me as a TNA Trish Stratus. Skill she might have but personality lacks. They should not have given her the belt and let her hold it as they did. ODB, Roxxi, I even felt Angelina Love deserved it before her.

Awesome Kong: This is the reason TNA women will always be over WWE women. You ever think WWE would hire someone like her or use her well? I don't think so.

Stacy Keibler: Normally I have no respect for women wrestlers who are all looks and no talent but Stacy I always loved. She just had the right look. I do have to "gulp" admit that perhaps kelly kelly was almost a better version of her since KK actually seems to wrestle better than her. Still I also wonder if Stacy is gonna fade into obscurity.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:52 am

[quote="JayThunder":2zrfzuhq]Wow... You guys are behind.

Behind?

No.

Remembering the good ol' WWE days? Yep.

Funny thing is that I still have my 2003 issue of WWE Divas magazine, the one with Trish ont he front cover in a blue two piece. Trish had the pin-up shot, while everyone else were just showing thier asses page after page. Stacy had a good shot as well, I think. Everyone looked good in thier respective photos, save for Jazz. Jazz looked more like a muscular gorilla in a bathing suit. Not a good look at all.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum