Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Serious Training (For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Serious Training (For Bluemouse) - Page 7 Empty Re: Serious Training (For Bluemouse)

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 am

Taylor really was beating Chigusa senseless with the constant attacks, making the ring veteran unable to even properly fight back! She got dragged up with Taylor holding her head tightly, her leg kicked out from beneath her before she even could get a proper footing. Then Taylor brought her down headfirst onto the mat in a crushing DDT! Chigusa yelped in pain, her head knocked silly by the blow. Her hands hugged the back of her head, eyes screwed shut in pain.

"Ow, owww..." Chigusa groaned. She got on her knees, one hand still holding the back of her head, not even trying to attack now. She needed a short moment to take a break and think of some way to fight back, some opening Taylor had!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Serious Training (For Bluemouse) - Page 7 Empty Re: Serious Training (For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm

"Man, maybe I should take it easy on you. You look terrible." Taylor remarked while circling behind Chigusa. She shoved Chigusa down onto her hands and knees and straddled her, sitting down on her lower back. She grabbed one of Chigusa's arms and pulled it back, straightening it out and tuckingit under her own so that when she leaned back and squeezed she could force the arm to bend against the elbow.

She squeezed, and pulled back. She grabbed a handful of Chigusa's hair with her other hand and pulled her head back. "How ya doin' down there, huh? Ready to admit who's better?" She let go of her hair and pressed her free hand on the outside of Chigusa's elbow to make the hold more painful.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 am

Chigusa hated submission holds. She had some pretty nasty experiences with submissionists in the past, and nearly every encounter she had with such a fighter left her with a humiliating loss. So when Taylor grabbed her arm and put her in the painful armbar, it was far worse than she could've imagined. Chigusa resisted the pain as best as she could, gritting her teeth and trying to push back to break the hold. But Taylor was in a good position and she had a solid grip.

"Ah!" Chigusa finally gasped out in pain when Taylor pushed on her elbow, "Owww... stop! Please stop!" While she said this, Chigusa began trying to twist her body to the side to relieve some pressure on her arm, while her other hand slowly snaked around and hugged Taylor's leg. If Taylor let go, then Chigusa probably wouldn't do anything more. But if she didn't, then Chigusa would try to push upwards on Taylor's leg to lift her off the ground and off balance, which hopefully would convince her to let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:39 am

Taylor let go immediately. Her point was made, and she didn't really have any reason to break Chigusa down. It was nice to be able to fight with someone without the usual hateful circumstance. She was used to worrying about making sure the person couldn't get up and come after her when her back was turned, if the person had any friends nearby, and she didn't even really need to establish herself as someone that was not to be messed with in the future.

Well, she sort of did. She wanted to anyway. She had something to prove, though she wasn't sure to whom. To everyone. Chigusa knew now, maybe that was a start.

Taylor ruffled Chigusa's hair. "Don't feel bad, peanut, you never stood a chance. You were all worried about me underestimating you that you forgot all about underestimating me. I might have a couple losses in Friction, but I can kick anyone's ass here at any time." She leaned back against the ropes to rest while she watched Chigusa pull herself together.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:41 am

Chigusa knelt on the mat for a second, cradling her arm and trying to work some of the pain and awkwardness out of it. She shut her eyes as Taylor ruffled her hair, blushing slightly and giving Taylor a cute angry look as she felt she had just been treated like a child. She quickly got up onto her feet, not wanting anyone else to see her in such a pathetic state.

Chigusa brushed a bit of hair off of her face before looking at Taylor again. "Well, I guess you're right about that," Chigusa said, "I did underestimate you quite a bit." She sighed, shaking her head. "Don't get cocky though," Chigusa said, "You managed to beat me fairly, and that's good. But if you really think you can just go around running your mouth and pissing everyone off, you're gonna get hurt."

She looked back up at Taylor, then held out her hand. "It was a good match though," she said, offering Taylor a handshake, and perhaps an offer for friendship.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Taylor put on a cross between a smirk and a scowl while she listened to Chigusa. Everyone always had to tell Taylor how to act. What did they know?

"Me? Cocky? Look, I've been hurt tons, but I get over it because I'm tough, and no cheating threesome is going to take me out. I beat you because I'm better than you and I'm tougher than you, and if we went ten more times, I'd beat you ten more times. No offense."

Chigusa stuck out her hand and Taylor eyed her cautiously. She didn't think Chigusa was the type to try to take a cheap shot, but... Whatever, she had nothing to worry about from this little girl. She grabbed Chigusa's hand and gave it a pump. "Wish I could say the same. I was hoping to break a sweat." She said with a crooked sneer.

There was a part of Taylor that wanted to be nice and friendly and outgoing with everyone. But there was a much bigger part that knew that being nice and friendly and trusting ended with terrible things happening to Taylor. Screw that, she was done trying with people. Had been for a long time. If someone really wanted to be her friend they could deal with her prickly, bitchy attitude. If they couldn't, then screw them. She had her priorities straight, at least she was pretty sure she did.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7