by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aftermath ( For Zxn )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aftermath ( For Zxn ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath ( For Zxn )

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Raiye started to chuckle at Tomomi's response, bending over and bringing one hand up to pinch Tomomi's cheek teasingly. " Awww! Little ittl eTomomi suddenly afraid? You were perfectly fine to show off your body when I was at the lockers. What changed? Just because you got bigger breasts doesn't mean you're better then me. "

Karina was a little confused, normally she would beat the crap out of everyone who touched her, her kimono was removed and her chest exposed to Megumi when she was turned to her, looking at her wit her own flustered face. " I-I... You don't have to apologize.. It was a part of the match. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Tomomi blushed as Raiye teased her, pinching her cheeks. She looked down for a second, not wanting Raiye to really know why she was suddenly so shy. She was ok back in the locker room because they weren't alone; Megumi-sempai was there and if things got out of hand she could step in. But now she was in the same shower stall as Raiye, her sexy wet body completely open for the heel to take. And it made her more hesitant.

"I-I'm not afraid!" Tomomi protested, "I-if you want to take a shower together... then that's fine with me!"

Megumi, after turning Karina around and seeing her flustered face, tried to calm her down a bit. "It's ok, you don't have to worry," she said. She slowly led Karina over to a bench, then got her to sit down. "I'm apologizing for a lot of things Karina, like forcing myself upon you last time," Megumi said, "Let me make up for it all, ok?" Her hands looped around Karina's waist as they sat, hugging Karina close to the side of her body. "I want to help you out Karina," Megumi said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:02 pm

" Hah, are you afraid I might bite? " She stuck out her tongue playfully at Tomomi, she really did find herself rather childish but it was so fun to tease her. She straight back up and let her hair loose, without those ribbons in her hair it just went to show how long Raiye's hair really was. " Don't tell me you're still afraid of me, Tomomi. I thought you liked me! " She'd chuckle as she steps in close.

Karina was become more and more confused now, taking a seat on the bench and looking at Megumi, there were so many things that made Karina.. Relax now, snuggling up against the side of Megumi's body and mumbled. " It's.. Okay I guess.. Can't say I didn't.. Enjoy it.. Really. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Tomomi hadn't realized just how long Raiye's hair was, until the girl undid the multiple ribbons and let her white hair fall down nearly to her ankles. She blushed as Raiye continued to tease her, biting her lip cutely as she thought of a good way to rebuke this girl.

"I-I do like you Raiye," Tomomi admitted, "But I also think you're always gonna be kinda scary." Still, Tomomi was becoming more and more relaxed now, getting back under the shower nozzel to finish up.

She shoved the bar of soap back into Raiye's hands. "Since you're here, why don't you help me out by washing my back?" Tomomi asked, essentially giving Raiye a free pass to feel up her body under the pretense of "washing" it.

Feeling Karina relax, Megumi finally felt that she was getting through to this girl. "How about I help get rid of the damage I did in the ring?" Megumi asked. She stood up, giving Karina the entire bench. "Lie down on your front Karina," Megumi said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm

" Well I suppose I am meant to be scary, but I see no reason to hurt you so, you're safe. " She then took the soap in her hands and gazed at Tomomi, smirking as her back was displayed to her, stepping a bit closer so she could silently trace the cold bar of soap along her back. " I shouldn't really be helping you. " She then leaned in close and blew against Tomomi's ear. " Maybe I should get my rematch right here and beat you! "

Karina was reluctant at first but it seemed Megumi actually wanted to help her, turning herself completely so she could lay onto her stomach on the bed, using her arms as pillows and sighed out loudly. " I don't get you, Megumi.. But alright.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Tomomi shivered a little as she felt Raiye trace the cold bar of soap up her back. Perhaps this wasn't such a great idea, leaving herself open like this for Raiye. "Hmm, you want to fight me here?" Tomomi asked, "Like this?" She turned her head to look at Raiye. "That won't be too great of an idea," she continued, "Not for me at least, since I'm leaving myself completely open..."

Megumi stood up beside Karina, before gently placing her hands on Karina's lower back. "You'll understand soon," she said. Slowly she began to knead the muscles on Karina's back, slowly working out the tension and the pain. This is how Megumi wanted to repay Karina, and how she planned to make this tough brawler open up to her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am

" Well we got two choices. I could let you have me as a prize for now for winning that match and I'll get my revenge some time later.. " Raiye semed almost unphased by saying that but in truth she was rather embarassed to do what Tomomi pleased of her, she continued however. " Or, we could have a rematch right here right now, the winner takes the loser? " She'd add a wink to that, leaning closer into Tomomi.

Karina was releasing a soft purr when Megumi started to massage her, her eyes had fallen shut and she rested comfortable on the match. " If.. You want me to be honest.. I like you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am

"Are you challenging me Raiye?" Tomomi said. She spun around to face her, hands on hips, looking upwards with defiance, the tops of her big bust bumping up against the bottom of Raiye's. "Fine then. If you're so intent of getting revenge, we'll settle this right here." Tomomi took a small step forward, closing the tiny distance between them nd pressing her entire body right up against Raiye's.

Megumi stopped for a second, surprised when Karina said those words. "I-is that so?" Megumi said. She fell silent, continuing her massage, moving to Karina's upper back now and slowly working out the tension in that part as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am

Raiye couldn't help but finally blush when Tomomi pressed against her, she figured that the girl was actually afraid of her and not seek confrontation, this was completely different. " A-Alright. how will this go. " She'd try to give Tomomi a serious look, feeling her breasts pressed lightly against the top of Tomomi's, luckily they didn't go head on, which would've suffocated her breasts by Tomomi's impressive size.

Karina meanwhile couldn't even bring herself to go violent, allowing herself to actually enjoy the massage, rubing her cheek against her crossed arms. " Yes.. You're my first after all.. I can.. Tolerate you.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am

Tomomi looked up at Raiye with confusion. "I thought you already had it all planned out? Hence why you're challenging me like this," Tomomi said. She shook her head. "Well fine, if you're gonna play by my rules, then the first girl to submit is the loser." She looked at Raiye with an evil grin. Her hand would suddenly shoot out and attempt to get in between Raiye's legs, trying to fondle her naked sex right from the get-go!

Megumi actually blushed a little when Karina said she was her first. "Well, don't worry. I won't hurt you or anything," she said, slowly massaging Karina's shoulders now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next