Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina Vice vs "Sexy" Sadie (archived)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mina Vice vs "Sexy" Sadie (archived) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mina Vice vs "Sexy" Sadie

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:07 am

Mina knew that this was over she hadn't wanted to lose her first match so horribly but it seemed that this was going to be the case. Sorry Maya guess I wasn't good enough this time.... Maya let out a small cry as the girls fingers entered into her sex not expecting such a move though it had mostly happened to her being lost in thought. "I give!" she cried out as the girl ref signaled the end of the match quickly.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina Vice vs "Sexy" Sadie (archived) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mina Vice vs "Sexy" Sadie

Post by mnpinner Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 am

As soon as Mina announced her giving up, Sadie quickly took her fingers out, wiping them on her own shirt and quickly got off the smaller girl. Sadie got up, going for Mina's panties and helping her slide them up. Sadie quickly came around to Mina's head with a look of sorrow, none too happy at how she won her match. She attempted to help Mina get her bra on while offering a hand out. "I'm sorry that it got that far. I really hadn't expected it to get that far." She said, referring to the very last thing she did. Sadie refused to let the ref girl raise her hand because it would take it away from helping Mina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:17 am

Mina picked her bra up first before she took her opponents hand to help her up though looking at Sadie she suddenly seemed angry. "Stop apologizing about its a match dummy and you did what you had to do to win. Its nothing to feel bad about I'm guessing there a lot of girls around here who would do things a lot more mean than what you did." She smiled at her "though next time would you mind at least leaving the shirt near the ring."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:20 am

Sadie was taken a bit aback by the harshness at first, then she smiled and chuckled a little. "Of course" she nodded, a little confused if she made a new friend, enemy, or rival in this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:25 am

Mina laughed "next time I'm going to beat you for sure" she said though she looked at Sadie with obvious kindness "consider me your number one rival and..." she said extending a hand to the girl "a new friend."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:29 am

Sadie smiled happily, jumping a little in joy, gladly shaking Mina's hand. "I'll look forward to our next match" she said with a big smile on her face. Sadie blushed as she spoke, "May I accompany you out of the ring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:33 am

"Of course but first..." she quickly pulled Sadie to her kissing her on the lips for a couple of seconds before pulling back "I owed you that one." She smiled before going over to the ropes to head down the ramp "coming?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 am

Sadie blushed, enjoying the kiss while it lasted. She turns red and nods, hurrying after Mina, going down the ramp with her new friend and rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:43 am

Mina looked at her cute rival and friend blushing herself as they walked off she would enjoy being in a match with her again though just hanging out would always be nice to.

(Sadie wins via humiliation submission.)

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5