Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mud

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mud Empty Mud

Post by coiwy Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Sarah found herself at the arena. She hadn't noticed it on her initial tour of the campus, but now the place loomed above her. She strode inside and to take a look around.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Mud Empty Re: Mud

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 am

Joey let out a yawn as he was pretty much sitting backstage. He couldn't help but notice a girl. Well he hadn't even had his first match here yet but he was sure she would be good competion. "How about a match babe I'm looking for someone to beat." he said with a grin. His eyes trailed towards the curtain leading to the ring. "You have a entrance right?" He questioned as he slipped his hands behind his back. "Any match you want. Any match it doesn't bother me."

Last edited by 1021 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 am

"Me?" replied Sarah, looking around at the boy in surprise - she hadn't noticed him sitting there. The boy repulsed her but her curiosity got the better of her.
"An entrance?" she said, slightly confused. "What do you mean by that?"

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 am

Joey raised an eyebrow. Well he had been told various things when he joined up although it seemed like this woman hadn't. Perfect. "Yeah an entrance. Like you see at the wrestling shows its not very good if you just walk down to the ring like a robot." The cocky male commented with a roll of his eyes. "You know Pyro, Music. Look through the curtain there are fans out there you know."

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

"Well, um, no, I don't," replied Sarah, raising an eyebrow at him. "I'm not really here for that kinda thing, I just wanna fight people." She turned to walk away from him.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 am

Joey cocked his head to the side. Wait what? "Okay just walk out there like a robot. I mean i understand if your scared." he said a smirk playing across his face. "I mean its not everyday you get to be in the presents of someone with my amazing talents. How about this if your too scared we make it a handicap match and you can have a partner." he was sure he would be pushing a few buttons where almost goading the redhead into a match.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:28 am

"Scared?" Sarah stopped and whirled around to face the boy again, her eyes narrowed. She strode up to him and prodded him in the chest.
"And who the hell do you think you are? Do I look scared to you, bub? I could take you down in a second, but it'd just be a waste of my time. I've got better things to do than spend any time with you." She raised a knee and tried to hit him in the groin.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:33 am

Joey didn't he just make you want to beat his face in. Well it seemed like he had gotten her attention. he watched as she walked over to him and prodded him in his chest. He could almost sense pain coming although he made sure he shielded an important place it was from his experience with women especially the annoying ones. "I'm Joey Jericho and I'm sure that I have more Talent in my little finger than you have in your entire body." he teased. Oh yeah he was sure he was pushing his luck although he had anticipated right. Her knee moved up to his his palms. "And your oh so predictable. I can see my first match here last all of 5 seconds one move and you will be done." Although everything he seemed to say had a hint of humour in it oh yeah he wasn't taking her too seriously at all.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:36 am

Sarah grunted as Joey blocked he attempted groin attack. Darren had been a much easier target. She was ready to beat the hell out of this guy, but she wasn't sure she was up for a public display. Instead she swung her leg as if to trip him, but pulled out and punched him in the chest instead.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:43 am

Joey was slightly surprised when Sarah had feinted her trip to instead go for a punch in his chest. He winced before his cocky smile seemed to return to his face. "That was a cheap shot, I think you should really accept the match after that. I definately feel like kicking your ass infront of all those people now."

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum