Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart - Page 14 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 am

"What am I doing?" said BF as she broke the pin herself. "I have to help her! Leila, please get up!" BF knew in her heart she wanted Leila to win, but what can she do now?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart - Page 14 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Leila Lockhart

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 am

"Damn it..." Leila muttered as her eyes were kept close. "I'm not dead yet..." She muttered as she attempted to get up, but her entire body was screaming, at most all she could do was roll, but even that was done really slowly.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 am

BF quickly looked to the ref and said, "Ref, call it now! I already submitted my surrender and Leila should be the victor!" All the while, she would help Leila up and put her arm over BF's neck.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 am

Leila didn't hear anything, or rather everything she was hearing was becoming softer by the second. She no longer heard the crowd or anything as the last of her strength left her, and she passed out, due to over exhuastion.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 pm

The ref raised Leila's hand as the winner though she was exhausted. BF made arrangements to send the money from the match to help her brother, and she carried Leila over to her room. She laid Leila on the bed, undisturbed. While there, she took out her medical kit and pulled out some cotton, alcohol, a pack of ice, and soothing lotion.

Black Feather began to use the cotton and alcohol to clean out Leila's bruises and wounds, especially the one on her head. And then, she would turn Leila over and use the soothing lotion to massage her arms, back, and shoulders.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 am

As she was massaging her, Leila suddenly let out a moan signalling that she was coming too.

"Wh--what happened?" She muttered.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 am

BF smiled at her. "You won, Lockhart, congratulations. The money is already en route to your brother's aide." She then began massaging Leila's legs.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:18 am

"You shouldn't have done that." She replied.

"True, I needed the money for my brother's operation, but I can't feel right accepting charity. When I was young, I was weak, and thus my brother always looked out for me, using nothing but his own abilities." She began as she felt BF messaging her back.

"He was strong, and knew not to take things for granted, always telling me not to take charity." She sighed. "I just know that he would have prefered me to lose rather than to accept charity, even if it's for his sake. That's how he lived his life as he raised me the entire time with my sister." She continued on as she started to relax.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 am

"I see." said BF as she finished up massaging Leila's legs and slowly put an ice pack on her aching feet. "And I know I shouldn't have done that...but I wanted to do that. My older sister, White Feather, explained to him what happened and he wanted to tell you that he's very proud of you. You have truly grown up, strong-willed in protecting your family. I hope you don't mind when I let you become the victor, I am not one who can let a great sacrifice go for nothing. In truth, I wanted to win, but I knew there was something in you that shows that you were willing to stick up for a loved one as well." After a few minutes, she would remove the ice pack and use the lotion to massage Leila's feet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Leila stared in surprise at her before softening her expression. "I see...thank you than." She smiled as she lowered her head, and allowed herself to rest.

"Big--brother..." She muttered as she closed her eyes and allowed BF to work her massage on her body.

Leila wins by forfeit!

Last edited by 1169 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next