Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chigusa Yuuki vs Toshimi Minami

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Toshimi Minami - Page 6 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Toshimi Minami

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Toshimi took Chigusa's kicks for a while. Even though they hurt, she was initially too concentrated on disabling Chigusa's leg to care for them. It was clear that this kneebar was very different from her grapevine earlier; that move had been only to dominate Chigusa. Now, Toshimi was aiming for a crippling hold, maybe even some tendon damage, and so she stretched Chigusa's leg as much as she could.

Eventually, the black-haired wrestler became weary of enduring Chigusa's kicks, so she finally let go of her leg and stood up. She was confident that Chigusa wouldn't get up easily from that, though, and she inspected the downed idol from afar to check her handiwork.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Toshimi Minami - Page 6 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Toshimi Minami

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Toshimi cranked the kneebar far beyond what Chigusa could handle. When she finally let go, Chigusa was reduced to a sobbing mess. She lay on the mat, one hand gently caressing her leg, which seemed fine on the outside, but from the pain Chigusa felt she knew that Toshimi had succeeded. Chigusa tried moving her leg, but couldn't get any more than a twitch, and even that hurt.

"Oww... oh no," Chigusa said. She tried to crawl away from Toshimi, knowing that she looked pathetic, but her fear was just too much.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Toshimi silently watched Chigusa twitching and moving away from her, apparently satisfied with the results of her hold. Ah, yes. That was a sight she was used to seeing. "Hm? Not too defiant now, are you?" She slowly circled Chigusa as she spoke; once she was at her side, she would use her foot to flip the idol to her front. "Don't think this match is still over, though. You will not get away until I am satisfied."

Toshimi would then sit on Chigusa's exposed back and pull her into a camel clutch submission. She took precautions so that Chigusa wouldn't take the easy way out: she pulled the idol's arms over her knees at a high angle, so that it would be nearly impossible to tap out on her thigh. Also, her hands went over Chigusa's mouth as she started wrenching her head back to avoid a verbal submission as well. With these things in their given place, Toshimi would then proceed to punish Chigusa with the hold.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Chigusa let out a groan as Toshimi pushed her over onto her front. She knew that the sadistic submission master wasn't going to let her go, and that the only way out was to fight back! But how could she, when her leg was crippled and her entire body was screaming in pain. She got easily manipulated into position, with Toshimi sitting on her back. Chigusa knew that a camel clutch was coming.

"No, please no..." Chigusa begged, but Toshimi ignored her. Her arms got trapped in an awkward position, and her mouth covered by Toshimi's hands. It seemed that she didn't want a submission from Chigusa. Then Toshimi cranked upwards. Pain filled Chigusa's back as her spine got bent completely the wrong way. Tears began flowing out of her eyes as she made muffled screams. She couldn't tap out, or even speak her submission. Chigusa was utterly trapped in the hands of this sadistic fighter.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Toshimi no longer had to restrain herself. She could now use all her technical skill without fear of interruption, so once the hold was locked on tightly she unleashed a torrent of pressure on Chigusa's battered body. Toshimi would bend her back until she was forced to stare at the ceiling, damaging almost every muscle on her midsection and blinding her with the flashlights above.

All of this was turning into a feast for Toshimi's sadistic side, as Chigusa wouldn't be able to move, speak, nor even see as she was tortured. Toshimi could feel Chigusa's body writhing weakly under her, the tears trickling down her fingers, the mute screams for mercy coming out of the idol's throat. It all lokked like a perfect, flawless domination.

But, for Toshimi, her work was still incomplete. After a long while, she released the camel clutch and let Chigusa's head fall down to the mat. She still spent a moment on Chigusa's back, using the shoulder of the idol's costume to wipe the tears off her hands, then slowly got up.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:06 pm

In all her time wrestling, never had Chigusa been bent in such a way. Had Toshimi gone a bit farther, Chigusa's back would've broke. The pain was nearly enough to make Chigusa pass out, indeed she was wishing she could pass out. But unfortunately, she didn't. Chigusa lay on her front, her hands at her sides, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed quietly.

"No, please... no more," Chigusa said weakly, "You've proved your point... just don't hurt me anymore..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Toshimi, standing beside Chigusa, heard her weak pleas; something not unlike amusement crept into her cold smile. "My point?" She said. "Dear Chigusa, you must have misunderstood me. It is true that you are still much weaker than me, but I don't want to prove my point to anyone." Her smile grew bigger before she continued, her voice getting gradually louder. "What I want is to turn my first night here into a work of art. An unforgettable match that will be burned forever into the minds of the crowd... and into your body!"

She would flip Chigusa with her boot once more, preparing for the grand finale. "Therefore, please bear with me some more, Chigusa. I haven't shown your fans my finisher yet." Before continuing, she raised her voice so that everyone would hear her. "And I believe everyone in here wants to see my finisher, right?"

Would Chigusa's fans try to save their idol? Or would they rather support the Venus of Submissions as she finished Chigusa?

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Chigusa knew she sounded pathetic. Indeed, she felt pathetic, having been destroyed by Toshimi yet again despite how hard she fought. She lay facedown on the mat, crying softly, knowing full well that Toshimi was about to put her in the worst of all submission holds soon. But after knowing this, she actually felt better, like those who have accepted their fates.

After getting flipped over, Chigusa lay unmoving on the mat, covering her eyes with one arm laying across her face. The crowd by this point was all on Toshimi's side. "Finish her!" they chanted, all of them eager to see Chigusa in pain once more. Chigusa let out a choked sob after hearing this, knowing that even her fans weren't going to save her this time.

"Toshimi... please..." she said weakly, "Make it quick..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Toshimi got closer to Chigusa facing her legs, nudging them with her boots to ensure they were slightly apart. "Do not worry about speed. I am a professional at this." And she kneeled in front of Chigusa; from then on, everything went on too fast for all but the sharpest of eyes.

Toshimi's hands moved quickly all over Chigusa's body, grabbing her limbs one by one and crossing them over her lower belly. First an arm, then a leg, then the other arm and, finally, the other leg were neatly folded on top of each other. Holding them all in place with one hand, Toshimi then flipped Chigusa over, with her face against the mat, her body curled up into a ball and her arms trapped between her own legs.

The move was almost complete, and its last element was Toshimi herself, who then sat on top of Chigusa's exposed lower back. With the idol's limbs trapped like that, the weight of both wrestlers would be focused at once on her wrists and knees, putting her in a dreadful submission hold without escape. In less than five seconds, Toshimi had locked on her famous Paradise Lock once again, and it would take even less for it to start taking effect.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:56 am

Within seconds, Chigusa found herself locked back in the most painful and humiliating submission ever. Flipped over onto her front, with her arms and legs knotted up beneath her, and Toshimi sitting on her back, forcing her to act as a human stool, Chigusa was not only humiliated, but in extreme pain. The pressure on her wrists was bad enough, but thanks to Toshimi ruining her knee earlier the pain from her legs was just unbearable. "AHHH!" Chigusa screamed, crying like a baby, knowing that it was over now, and she could finally just submit.

"No! I give! Please stop, I give already!" Chigusa begged Toshimi through sobs of pain.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next