Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Past Mistakes ( Cirno and Masane )

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Past Mistakes ( Cirno and Masane ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Mistakes ( Cirno and Masane )

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 pm

" Disband your faction, all there is to it. Then no one has to suffer. "

She turned and began to walk off again, rubbing her sore arm since she once again ignored her own call of taking it easy with that arm, she was already disliking the way Masane talked, mainly because it sounded like she actually hoped for a better future. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Past Mistakes ( Cirno and Masane ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Mistakes ( Cirno and Masane )

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Masane frowns as she walks off. "Except for the women your faction decides to abuse or attack. I'd call that suffering, wouldn't you?" She stated. "What do you think your faction is going to do to others if White Gale falls?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 pm

" My friend leads the faction and she promised me there wouldn't be any innocent attacked. That alone gives me a reason to fight for her. Seraphim merely promised but never got to any of that. My friend saved me while she didn't even know me. What makes your words so special from hers. "

Cirno once again stopped, standing close to the door and waiting for Masane's answer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 am

Masane thought about it for a moment, and then looked back at her. "Saved you? After locking you up for a couple of weeks? For what reason do you think she wants to be friends with you? Cirno, we were all let down at Seraphim's disappearance, nobody saw it coming. If I knew now what I did then, I would've come to save you in a heartbeat. By myself if that's what it came to."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 am

" ...I... Doubt you would even if it came down it. "

Cirno had to think of her next words, she actually had a hint of doubt, like she was actually believing Masane would do such a thing, she turned again to face Masane, this time with a slight softer look.

" She never locked me up in the first place, she saved me right away when she first met me. She talked with Cerbera to have me released and that happened, maybe the Era of Hell thaught me a wise lesson about the White Gale. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 pm

"Or maybe she was just looking to gain an ally." She replied calmly. "Listen, Cirno, I won't ask you to make any quick decisions right now. Just know that I will have your back if you ever fall into any trouble again, all right?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 pm

" ..... "

Cirno gave her no reply, she wondered what to make of all of this. Seraphim would have probably said those same words, she just didn't have to believe in them.. So why did she? She said nothing for a while and she didn't have to anymore, a pair of hands were on Cirno's shoulders, which made her blink but soon the voice that accompanied those hands, calmed her.

" Is that now? The Era of Hell was strong enough with or without new allies. "

It was none other then Raiye, who was watching Masane with a calm stare, gently rubbing Cirno's shoulders as she continued to speak.

" I believe you're the one looking for an ally, the White Gale should have never brought it'sself back up.. A deal was a deal but I guess the White Gale isn't that honorable as it claimed to be, huh? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Masane's eyes suddenly narrowed as the new woman walked into the room. Goosebumps grew on her skin from the moment she saw her. Her calm expression, the way she spoke to her, it almost gave her chills. So this was the leader of Divine Heresy.

"I refuse to let a heel faction just walk over everyone. Seraphim may have disappeared, but I will not. " She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 pm

" So you're going to make your future members suffer. Everything would have been fine if you did not resurrect the White Gale. Then I would have never bothered making my faction.. Oh well. "

While Raiye spoke out, Cirno's doubt faded and fully stood behind Raiye again, giving Masane a cold stare, listening to her leader's words, she spoke her own words once she was done.

" You can surrender now or feel our judgement. AFW almost knew peace untill you made the White Gale again. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Masane frowns a little, and crosses her arms under her chest, looking over at Raiye. "What is it you have against White Gale, anyways?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next