by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor's First Day (Open!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Taylor's First Day (Open!) Empty Taylor's First Day (Open!)

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Taylor booted open the door to the gym and hopped through, striking a pose with her hands on her hips and a big grin. With a giggle she tucked the strap of her gym bag up over her shoulder and started to make her way into the main room, looking around at everything. Her grin got even bigger when she saw the ring.

She flopped her gym bag against a wall and went off to find a treadmill. She yawned, in spite of herself, as her body protested the amount of energy she was using this early in the morning. She hopped up on her treadmill and started off at an easy pace while checking out other people in the room.

She was wearing little fitted fleece gym shorts that matched her bright blue hair, which was mostly back in a ponytail. She had running shoes on her feet and wore a white spaghetti strap tank top with large black letters on the front that said "SPEAK ENGLISH". Any number of random cloth bracelets hugged her wrists, and delicate chain wrapped around her right ankle, just above her sock.

While she was running, the only thing she could think about was when and where she'd have her first fight in the AFW, who it'd be with, and how it would go. It was nice, though, that the next smallest person didn't outweigh her by 80 pounds, like at her wrestling gym in the states. Maybe she'd find training partners and make friends and be the most popular girl in the gym.

That wasn't very likely. She wasn't good at first impressions, which is to say that she didn't make 'good' first impressions. She was exceptionally talented at making 'bad' first impressions and rubbing people the wrong way. Her big mouth was often her worst enemy, though she made no effort to control it.

When she popped back out of her daydream, she found that she was grinning again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Taylor's First Day (Open!) Empty Re: Taylor's First Day (Open!)

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:42 am

Kagami walked into the gym wearing her usual ragged clothing and her usual eyepatch. Kagami looked around the gym seeing not to many people but one caught her eye. The person was Taylor Sparks the person who had recently insulted her on live television, Kagami shyly walked up to the girl as she ran on the treadmill and meekly spoke up "Excuse i think you should apologize for what you said about me"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:38 am

While Kagami approached Taylor, two treadmills away from the one Taylor was using was another girl using a treadmill as well. She had already picked up to a jogging pace as the treadmill was already fully operational, each step of the girl's jog making such a thumping sound. She wore a small, white tank top, exposing the flesh of her stomach area, and a short, white gym shorts that its end just barely passed the curves of her butt cheeks. She was wearing brand new running shoes with barely visible short white socks.

The girl also had earphones plugged into her ears, her ears hidden by her messy-looking white hair. The music was on such a high volume that even a girl at a moderate distance away can just slightly hear it. She was listening to heavy rock songs, something that she greatly enjoys listening to. The wires of the earphones led to an iPod being clutched in the girl's left hand. She was already sweating, giving the assumption she was here in the gym and jogging for 30 minutes or so already. Her name is Leiko, and as of right now, she hadn't notice anyone else in the gym. Perhaps it is because of that heavy rock song she is listening to, or how she is blasting the sound to high volumes. Who knows.

Last edited by 553 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Taylor watches Kagami approach out of the corner of her eye. A little smirk curls her lips.

"Hey there, Bluebeard! You want me to apologize? For what! I mean I may have called you a 10-year old dwarf-hobo, but you must get that all the time."

She thought for a moment. "It's like if I called a fat guy fat. He might get upset, but only because he IS fat. If you don't WANT to look like you just lost your job at Hot Topic, try taking some fashion cues from other girls. For example, WE look right," she waved her hand at the girl two treadmills down. "Take notes, yeah?"

"Well, actually, if it means you won't start bawling and interrupting my workout, then I'm sorry I pointed out that you're tiny and you look like an idiot. And a pirate. But seriously, don't think about trying to fight me, I don't want to have to wait around for your parents to sign the permission slip and everything."

"Thank for dropping by, though! Go say hey to Oscar the Grouch for me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 am

Kagami grew frustrated as Taylor continued to insult her but she tried to restrain herself "You shouldn't apologize while insulting someone" Kagami said holding her ground as she stared daggers at Taylor and under her breath she whispered "Bitch" hoping that Taylor wouldn't here her. Kagami then looked over at the other girl on the treadmills and hoped that she wouldn't start insulting her too because she didn't know if she could deal with two girls making fun of her at the same time without punching one of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:53 pm

When Taylor saw the look on Kagami's face she burst out laughing, so hard that she lost her footing on the treadmill and had to grab the bar to keep herself from being spit off the back of it.

"Oh, man, you're ready to go, aren't you?" Taylor grinned down at Kagami. "You look like you're about ready to either throw a temper tantrum or start crying. Tell you what."

Taylor hopped down off the treadmill, leaving it running, and stood in front of Kagami with her arms open and a huge smile on her face. "Would a hug make it better?" She squinted at Kagami and added "You'll have to shower first."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:28 am

Kagami's patience was wearing thin as Taylor continued to insult her "You know your not a nice person" KAgami said staring at Taylor and trying to stand her tallest putting on a tough front hoping to make Taylor either stop insulting her or at least take her seriously. Kagami took a step forward shoiving her chest into Taylor "If you want to keep insulting me i'm going to hurt you" KAgami said hoping the threat would make Taylor stop because although Kagami could fight she wasn't the best or most confident.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 am

While the two girls were having their heated conversation, Leiko merely continued jogging on her respective treadmill, nonreactive to the environment around her as she encased herself in the music of rock songs. Suddenly, her right hand pressed one of the buttons and the treadmill slowly stopped to a halt. Even the loud music she was playing ended in silence. The white-haired girl panted for air as she stood on the treadmill, hands on knee and her body slightly bent forward. Sweat started trickling down her cheeks. Her head slowly looked around until she finally saw Taylor and Kagami, chest to chest, with no change in her neutral facial expression. Deep inside her, she was curious to see what will happen.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Taylor looked down at Kagami and screwed up her eyebrows. "You know, you're pretty weird. I'm getting weirded out." She took one step back, putting one hand against Kagami's shoulder for distance.

"You're a little bit of a psycho. Which I guess is normal for here, judging by little miss look-how-angsty-I-am over here," she said, jerking a thumb at Leiko. "By the looks of it I'd say she starts the day with a nice bowl of Valium and human suffering."

Taylor frowned and stamped her foot. "Why does everyone have to be so creepy here! This is not what I signed up for. What, is my first fight going to involve someone sprouting tentacles or something, because I an NOT okay with that."

"Look, Jerry, go crawl back in your mouse-hole, yeah? This day just took a turn, and I've still got my workout to worry about, so beat it."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Kagami slapped Taylor's hand "I'm not leaving until you apologize" Kagami then stepped forward again shoving her chest back into Taylor's "And i think you should apologize to the girl over there too" Kagami said taking a quick look over towards Leiko.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next