Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sister Solar vs Lady Bunny Bomber (final)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sister Solar vs Lady Bunny Bomber (final) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sister Solar vs Lady Bunny Bomber (final)

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Solar just lay there, her arms up as if still defending but it was obvious she got pummeled good and was sobbing a bit.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Sister Solar vs Lady Bunny Bomber (final) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sister Solar vs Lady Bunny Bomber (final)

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Bunny simply grinned confidently at the crying Solar, moving around to her legs again. "Time to finish this, bitch..." she'd whisper. "Gonna make you scream.." She would lean down and grab at her legs again, only this time she would try to flip Solar over onto her stomach, and try to bend her legs back into a tight, effective sharpshooter hold, hoping the pain from this would be enough to finish Solar once and for all.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Solar's eyes bugged out in terror as Bunny grabbed her legs, started to cross them and turn her over. Solar would struggle but in vain.

"No. No! No!!!!!!!"

Chigusa had put ehr in this hold before and forced her surrender. Now she was being put into it again.

"Oh God no! Not this hold! AAAAAaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!"

Solar choked on a sob and tears spurted anew from her eyes as the numbing electric shock of pain coursed through her thighs and lower back.

"Oh my God! It hurts so much! Let me go! Please!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Bunny's head whipped around to look down at Solar as she screamed for mercy, the model bending her legs sharply with the hold.

"Tap out!" She screamed and snarled at Solar, her voice vicious as she watched the girl. "Give it up like the little bitch you are!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 pm

""Aaarrrrnnnghhhhhhh!!!!!!" Solar's tortured screams of pain were degenerating into weeping sobs like a baby who had skinned her knees. It was already occuring to her again that tis was a retirement match so despite the pain she was in she would not surrender right away, but perhaps very soon.

Her face was now very red, and twisted into grief, tears ran freely down her face. She reached up towards the distance ropes as if they might give salvation but certainly not from 8 feet away.

The referee was in her face asking for her surrender too. At first Solar did not seem to hear her but slowly she became aware of the request and she had no choice but to give in.

She slapped the mat over and over.

"I surrender! I SURRENDER!!! OH GOD I SURRENDER! Make her stop, ref, MAKE HER STOP! She's gonna break me in two!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Despite Solar's tapping out though, Bunny would keep the hold locked in, completely caught up in the moment as she kept Solar tightly held in her grasp.

"You little bitch! I told you that you wouldn't win against me!" She laughed a bit, giving Solar's legs a sharp jerk back suddenly. "Does that feel good? Does it? You should have known better than to get on my bad side, bitch!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 pm

"Aaahhhhhhh!! Stop! Please stop!"

She kept tapping out.

I can't feel my legs!!!

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Bunny would STILL keep the hold locked in, grinning nastily at Solar and continuing to fire off taunts and insults at her, until the ref finally got in her face, demanding she let go. Bunny would keep the sharpshooter locked in just a moment longer, then finally release her, throwing her legs angrily to the mat and stepping away from Solar, lifting her arms to the sky in victory over the lesser girl, parading proudly around the ring as she did so.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Solar would simply lie on the mat, curled up in a fetal position and holding her leg close to herself like a crippled plaything. She was still sobbing but otherwise would see unresponsive to outside stimulus right now.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

After parading around for a bit, Bunny would motion for a mic to be thrown to her, then she would step daintily back over to Solar, leaning down and smiling nastily at her as she spoke into it.

"Well...I won, dear Solar. You know what that means."

She waited a brief moment before she continued.

"That means you get the HELL out of my ring and don't fucking come back, got it?! I see your face in this arena again, I'm gonna tear you apart even more than I did tonight!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next