Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not the right medicine

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not the right medicine - Page 2 Empty Re: Not the right medicine

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 am

Karina shivvered from Phoebe's tightened clutch, glaring up at her but that glare wasn't lasting for much longer, that fearfull look was back in her eyes, she was terrified with what Phoebe was doing and what she was saying, she knew that Seraphim wanted her this way, not the way Phoebe was trying to make her, every ounce of bravery in her kept fading away when she tried to summon it.

" ...Yes.. Very important.. " Karina shifted her head, looking at her guitar as if she was locked in a trance with it, wanting to tell Phoebe to be careful with the hard guitar but she was afraid of the concequences, looking back up at Phoebe when she sat on the bed again and trembled when she felt the finger along her chest, biting her lower lip and tried not to react in a excited way. Still, after hearing Phoebe's questions, she shook her head lightly. " Y-You're... Not repulsive.. " Phoebe was quite the looker but not in this situation, if it were different Karina might have reacted differently to Phoebe's touch, then hearing that last part about Seraphim not being loyalty to her, she wanted to yell in refusal to her but where was she now? Karina didn't know, she hasn't seen her for a while, maybe she moved on without letting Karina know.. That thought alone saddened Karina, this was the first girl she gave her heart too and was already betrayed..? It was not the right time to think about it.. But thanks to Phoebe she was.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:36 am

Phoebe sat silently at Karina's awkward compliment, again with no emotion. "Thanks," she responded. Reaching down, Phoebe plucked at the guitar, emitting one quiet note. The way Karina's eyes followed it was proof even beyond her words. This was a very important object for her. "Very well then," Phoebe reached down, laying the guitar to rest on the floor, a decent distance from the bed. "I do not usually take items that are very important to me into steel cage fights though. You have a peculiar way of treating them."

With a start, Phoebe straddled Karina, "Now, let me guess, the woman who stole your heart... One of those itinerant warrior types, seeking her purpose, probably a history of bad memories and worse deeds she seeks to atone for locked behind that oh so achingly scarred beauty exterior." Phoebe would reach down, pulling Karina's gown up enough to gain access to her womanhood. Teasing it and parting it with one finger, but not yet thrusting inside. "And you think that stray dog will stick with you and not just run along to the next beautiful girl she connects with in the ring?" Phoebe's voice remained steady, but she punctuated that last sentence with a solid, thrust of two fingers into Karina's womanhood, whether she was ready or not.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:40 am

Karina didn't move nor twitch when Phoebe straddled her, for some odd the reason the girl seemed a bit more on the peaceful side then before, gazing up at her, she could feel her gown starting to get up to reveal her now accessable sex, trying her best not to struggle nor speak out to Phoebe, she still wasn't sure what the woman would do to her if she did, one eye flinched closed when she felt the finger teasing and pushing against her, making one of her legs twitch. " Nn.. Phoebe.. Please.. Don't do this.. Don't say such things.. Don-- Aah! "

Karina's body wanted to jump but the affect of the drug was still activate, only making her body give a slight twitch as those two fingers went deep inside of her, whimpering out to Phoebe. " S-She will stay with me.. N-No one else would! "

Last edited by 131 on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 am

Phoebe pulled her fingers out as swiftly as she had thrust them in. She stroked Karina's pussy softly once more, alternating between the violent and soft touches, brushing ever so lightly against the bed-ridden victim's clit. "Mhm..." She bit her lip, quelling a rising anger. Karina's insistence that her lover was loyal stung hard. How utterly naive.

Still, she would have to let this girl learn that lesson herself. That was not the point of her visit. To punctuate the point, she thrust sharply once more into Karina. Leaning over her, her face hovered but an inch over her prey's "If you want me to stop... just say so. I know how much you like that guitar... It might be better for both of us to pleasure you with it." She would interrupt Karina's response with a stern, brief kiss, slamming one of Karina's arm's down above her head with her free hand. As they kissed, Phoebe would squeeze as tightly as she could on Karina's arm, aiming to give her a sharp jolt of pain through what might be increasing numbness. Her other hand continued to pump inside Karina with slow, steady pulses.

As she pulled back, she would catch her teeth on Karina's lower lip and bite down gently as she pulled away, stretching her lip just a bit before letting go. Her intent was not to hurt with that... not yet at least. As she released her lip, Phoebe also pulled her hand out of Karina, but maintained her stern grip on Karina's arm, "Well?" She whispered, the feral look once again taking over her eyes.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 am

The struggles and whimpers couldn't camouflage the fact that she might just like this, her pussy had become moist from Phoebe's skillfull fingers and even a moan came from Karia's lips as the passed, Phoebe certainly started to reach a point where Karina wasn't going to deny Phoebe anymore. Her eyes stared almost lovingly up at Phoebe when her face was so close, her body twitched slightly from the hard treatment her pussy was getting now. " Nnn.... "W-What...? " That loving gaze turned into disbelief when Phoebe told her she was going to pleasure her with her own guitar.

She wanted to protest but the kiss came rather swiftly, her arm brought and slammed above her head and remaining there rather limply, flinching when Phoebe's squeezing did breach through the paralism she had thanks to Phoebe's drug. Her body was rubbing up at Phoebe when those fingers were getting the best of her again, the rising feeling of pleasure was becoming too much.

Karina hungrily breathed in and ut when Phoebe pulled back, gasping out once her lower lip was back into place. When Phoebe's hand was pulled out from Karna's quivering and wet pussy, it took her a while to whimper again, tryng to shake her head at Phoebe. " N-No please..Y-You can do what you want with me.. But please not that.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 am

"Mhmhmhm... How quickly your tone changes," Karina's resistance melted away relatively quickly. The hopelessness must have gotten to her. She leaned back, letting her violet hair drape around their faces. "I can do what I want... I want you to say that again. Say 'Phoebe, please do what you want with me.'" She commanded in a harsh tone, but immediately after, her face lightened a bit, and she brought her hand up once more to caress Karina's face, "I do not see the point in hurting you if I do not have to. I think you may even enjoy what we can do together..." She leaned in, planting a series of kisses and a few bites on Karina's neck. "Say it!" She would hiss loudly, clutching Karina violently... Whether Phoebe's apparent swings between hostility and pleasantness were deliberate or a sign of Phoebe's mental state, it was difficult to tell.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am

Karina was like a puppet in Phoebe's clutched, on one side she was afraid with the way phoebe treated her so badly, commanding her to say such words but at the other side she actually did feel calm when Phoebe caressed her, this was all confused with the way Phoebe was, whimpering and trying to shift her body, trying to get some movement in them while she speaks out obediently. " Phoebe... Please do what you want with me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

Phoebe's lips curled into a thin smile, "Very good." She gently slid her fingers into Karina now, pumping softly. She kissed her victim's lips gently once more, and traced her lips down to Karina's ear. "As I told you, you belong to me," she whispered, her breath tickling the woman's ear. "We both wagered everything that match, and you lost." Phoebe brought her other hand down, squeezing one of Karina's tits just tight enough to cause a bit of pain.

Leaning up into Karina's hair, Phoebe inhaled deeply. "Mmm... yes, I think I will make beautiful music with you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 am

It once again didn't take Phoebe long to bring Karina back to her almost innocent and quivering state, whimpers once again came from her while those fingers re-entered and invaded her, her body arched up needingly though, this kind of pleasure was very new to her, something Phoebe was giving her quite expertly. Her face was red, her arms and legs were moveable again but not having the will to punch or even attack the girl, another moan escaped her.

" Mmmmnnn.. P-Phoebeee.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content