by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde) Empty This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 am

Sal Myers was still a little miffed at having been talked into signing up for Sex Wars. A binding contract that he can't get out of... to wrestle... girls. Not exactly his idea of a great time. He liked women... a lot... but, fighting them was not exactly something he had in mind.

Plus, all the ones here were most likely a very special flavor of crazy. The sort of crazy he seemed to always manage to fish out when he got dates.

So it was doubly unfortunate (And probably intentional by whoever sent him this way) that Sal was very certain that the Girl's Dormitory he was approaching was actually the Boy's Dormitory. So certain was he of this that he accosted a group of three women leaving the dorm. "Hey, who do you think you are? This is our dorm! Get out of here!" Sal often lacked the sort of self-awareness required to defuse a situation before it escalated. He tended to make up for it with his fists but, then again, Sex Wars is a far cry from any old street fight.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde) Empty Re: This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde)

Post by Firecyde Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 am

Daphne was enjoying her time, mainly because she never had to fight, but she had hired help who wanted to join AFW, and since they were such loyal servants, she had granted them the chance to do so. Her two bodyguards Rose and Harmony Darkson were serving her tea, in the hallway because she really wanted to look at the people who passed her.

When they left however, a man had yelled at her and her help and she couldn't help but look at him and laugh. "Hehehehehe! Oh, you boys and your sense of direction! I would hate to have to be the one to spoil your fun, but this is the girl's dorms. However, since you are here, how about a match?" Daphne would ask the man.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde) Empty Re: This happens more often than you think... (For Firecyde)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 am

Sal raised a quizzical eyebrow, and then his face fell as the realization dawned on him. He really WAS at the Girl's Dorms. Oh well isn't this a great start.

"I... I knew that." He folded his arms, attempting to save face. At least this woman seemed fairly good-natured. "I... er... I'll think of a reasonable explanation later but I DID know that."

He sighed. Well, she ASKED for one, it was really the least he could do. This woman had servants... strangely well-built servants... but servants all the same. And she herself exuded a certain degree of class. You can't just say 'No' to that, especially after burning most of the gall you came in with to confront her.

"May as well," he faked an excited smile, "I'm open for anything! This may be my first match, but, I gotta warn you, I've been known to crack more than my fair share of skulls and bruise quite a few egos back home." Great, skull-cracking. Real smooth metaphor to lead with. "I'm Sal, by the way. Sal Myers."

Last edited by 241 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:54 am

"Sal Myers hmm? Well, that is an interesting name. Daphne Jones, the pleasure is all yours. Now, what did you call it, 'cracking skulls'? Oh how simply brutish, well, I better feed in to your desire to 'crack skulls' so, how about a no dq match? Or was all that talk just words coming out of the empty head of yours?" Daphne would say in the rudest way possible, who did this guy think he was? He was not worthy to even approch her in her head.

"Rose, Harmony, play with this simpleton whileI enjoy my tea..." Daphne would say to the two maids, walking to a chair that Rose had set down. "Yes madam!" Rose would say. "Right away madam!" Harmony would say, both getting into a grappler's stance.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 am

Daphne, huh... man, she's something else. Those violet eyes, that hair... not a bad rack too... wait, what did she say? "Well, I... uh..." Sal tried to respond but Daphne was moving three steps ahead of him and with no sign of slowing down.

"W-w-wait, what?" A No DQ match meant trouble... especially because the match wouldn't end when Daphne did precisely what she just did: Ordering her surprisingly buff pair of maids into the fight. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." He shook his head, cracking his knuckles, looking back and forth at both his foes.

Ordinarily, fighting women would be an issue for him, but with these two maids, it would clearly be a fair fight... well, two on one would make it unfair, but that's beside the point. Sal had been in worse scrapes before.

Sal would back up slowly, trying to buy himself some time, only to immediately change gears and charge forward. With a fierce battle cry, he'd leap into the air and aim a flying punch at Rose's face. If that threw the maid off, he'd quickly try to spin and throw a kick at Harmony. There was no running away from this, the only way out was through, so no sense holding back.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 am

Sal's attempts succeeded, hitting Rose in the face and had kicked Harmony in the stomach, making her double over as Rose had just shook her head and would go for Sal with a punch, aiming to punch him in the right-side of his face. Meanwhile Harmony was ragaining her breath and was about ready to attack, but then Daphne called for her.

"Harmony dear, come here..." Daphne would call out, Harmony walking over and leaned in to listen. "Now dear, just wait until this brute gets weaker, then attack, but for now just wait." Daphne would say, Harmony obeying as she stood next to her boss.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 am

Rose's head snapped back a lot faster than Sal expected, so he turned his attention back on the maid only to catch a fist to the face for his trouble. Damn... not only are they huge but they hit like a friggen truck.

Reeling, Sal would strike back by trying to thrust his elbow into Rose's stomach before she could follow-up and hopefully with enough force to do some damage through the maid's physique.

Only through the corner of his eye did he see Harmony get called away. This simplified things... for now. He imagined things would get a lot worse later, but he could deal with one on one.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 am

Rose had doubled over from the gut to the stomach, Sal could hit hard himself, there was no doubt about that, but Rose had been stunned for the moment. Rose would regain some air, but she was planning something as well, attempting to nail him in the gut with her right hand.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Sal was ready for the counter attack this time, parrying her attack with his left arm, he would try to send another punch to Rose's stomach. If it landed and she doubled over enough, he would try to grab her and flip her to the ground, judo style.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:21 am

Rose felt herself get nailed in the gut, but had not seen the judo flip coming. She would attempt to grab Sal's arm while she was still on the ground, and would attempt to flip him over as well.

"Keep him entertained Rose..." Daphne would say, clapping as Harmony had clapped along.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next