Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Children's Classic: Mary vs Lucas

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Children's Classic: Mary vs Lucas - Page 2 Empty Re: A Children's Classic: Mary vs Lucas

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:39 am

"Well, it wasn't really part of the curriculum. Don't bother. It won't budge." Lucas said eying her. "Maid outfit!" Lucas ordered. As he said that the jewel within the pendant shined and Mary was instantly dressed as a sexy french maid. "Oooo. Very nice. Bikini!" Like before, the jewel shined and Mary was instantly in a bright red bikini. "An ancient jewel forged with magic. It makes the abilities match an average human's. Cheerleader." Now, she was in a cheerleading outfit. "It was mainly used for battling in unfair fights. School uniform." The jewel gleamed. "I had a friend who dabbled in magic tweak it and I think you can find out what is does now. Teacher." Gleam. "Follow me if you want a chance to get it off." Lucas stated as he walked into the secret door.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

A Children's Classic: Mary vs Lucas - Page 2 Empty Re: A Children's Classic: Mary vs Lucas

Post by Park Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 am

"What?!" Why didn't Mary relize this before? Those necklaces were tricky, and this one was changing her clothes whenever he commanded. She would indeed follow him into the room, wanting to get this thing off of her. "Hey! Stop changing my clothes! So what, is this thing just going to change my clothes? Is that all? Kind of weak for a pendant is pretty weak!" Mary would say, chuckling.

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:29 am

Lucas turned his head. "Tsk. Tsk. You succubi don't learn do you?" Lucas said with a smug look. "You just got into this mess by underestimating me and now you underestimate my jewel?" Lucas reminded her. In the room, there was a kiddie pool about 6'x6'x1' so, it held a generous amount of the substance, or rather, substances. On one side, there was dense, creamy, peanut butter. On the other, purple, gooier jelly stood. Sliced bread was garnished on the top of it. "Nostalgic is it not?" Lucas asked. He took a slice of the soft, airy bread that lie on the line dividing the peanut butter and jelly and took a bite. "Delicious." Lucas turned to her with that same stupid grin that tricked her in the first place. "Want some pretty lady?"

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 am

"How is this Nostalic? And no, now answer my question, what else does this do?" Mary asked, enticed about what this necklace did and was also a little angry aout him grinning at her with that smile that tricked her. "So, what's with the pool? What could you possibly do with all of that peanut butter and jelly kid? Speaking of which, what the hell is your nae anyway?"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:07 am

"I remember the thrill of getting a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my lunchbox everyday for school." Lucas answered. "That pendant will come off, if the wearer defeats the giver in a battle." Lucas pointed over to the pool. "Our battle will take place in that." He explained. "Now, the fun part." Lucas sneered. "My jewel doesn't like to be underestimated. So now, if you lose this fight, we have some fun." He said emphasizing 'Fun'. Lucas sat in a chair that was in the corner and started to take off his shoes. "Best 2 out of 3 falls sounds good and since you're a succubus, I'll make hentai submissions legal." Lucas had gotten one shoe off and looked up, feinting surprise. "Oh wait. Didn't I say that jewel make your abilities that of a human? Oh well, I guess you'll have to work extra hard." Lucas winked. He had finished taking off his clothes and was left in his boxer shorts. "Let's see. Office, glasses, red lingerie." The jewel shined and yet again her clothes changed. "Nice. You should look like my mother if this is what we are wrestling in and you do look just like my mother, except much, much sexier." Lucas said with a perverted grin.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 am

"Well thank you, you little pervert! So, I don't have any abilities? Well, that is definately unexpected...so, what happens if I don't beat you?" Mary would look down at the lingerie and would attempt to take the glasses off of her face, but she couldn't, it was like these items were glued onto her! "So, should I just, step in?" Mary would ask, stepping into the pool. "Fun? YOU think you can beat me and then have sex with ME ON YOUR TERMS? Hahahahahahahaha! And what's worse is you're allowing ME to use hentai submissions!"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 am

"Someone's awful spunky." Lucas said stepping into the pool. "Sex is only the beginning. I will break you." Lucas taunted. Lucas stood in the peanut butter side facing Mary. He held up his hands to start a test of strength. Since there was a noticeable size difference, his face came up to her breasts. If she accepted the test of strength, he would try to grab her bra with his teeth.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 am

Mary had indeed accepted a test of strength, she figured that she would be able to out power him, but she never expected him to bite onto the bra that the necklace forced onto her! Mary would attempt to push him away, but was not sure what he had in store for her bra. "Break me? I'd like to see you try that!"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 am

Lucas lost his grip on the bra and fell into the peanut butter. "Oh darn." He said. Since the peanut butter was too dense to do a quick move, he tried to get into the jelly. He attempted to tackle Mary into the jelly. If he was successful, he would then try to smear jelly over the sensitive parts of her body.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:59 am

Mary was quickly sent into the jelly side, man, being as tough as a human was different for her! She had gasped as Jelly was rubbed onto her sensitive parts, her breasts and her muff, simply because her ass was already smeared with jelly. "Nrrr, that was pretty sneaky kid!" Mary would say, attempting to get back up, but due to the jelly, that would be tough to do!

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next